Due January 2012? x

Welcome Emz :hi: Did you get a scan date thru yet?

h0peful - Don't feel guilty, I still don't even feel pregnant! We were TTC for over 4 yrs and so always imagined how I'd feel when I finally got my :bfp: and although having scan and using doppler is amazing and exciting....the majority of the day/week its all pretty humdrum and I don't feel on :cloud9: I just feel normal! :wacko: I think once we all start getting bumps etc I'll really sink in x .... How did your scan go?

xx

Had my scan yesterday ladies!! Beautiful healthy baby growing in there! Kicking and waving :flower:. So cute!!!! Im so happy! Cant wait for my next one in 3 weeks! He/she has grown so much since last time I saw him at 6wks 3days!

xx

Attachments

• P1010055.jpg
    P1010055.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey Ladies,

Finnally going for my first scan today! Excited to see what's going on in there. To bad my hubby is out of town on work. I will have to try and get a picture and scan it for him....

I will report back. Wish me luck

a030, I know what you mean about not wanting a ticker while you're still posting there. I feel guilty writing in my ttc friends journals with my tickers!

McMummy, oh I definitely feel pregnant coz I'm nauseous round the clock :( but not in a good way yet. I'm very excited about being a mother and so grateful for everything, but also terrified, and also just sick of feeling this way. It's suuuch a long way to 12 weeks!

I'm sure we'll all be more ecstatic about our pregnancies once our bumps are showing, and we're "allowed" to tell the world and the nausea and fatigue goes away! What a wonderful time that would be! :D

My scan went great guys, everything was just how it should be and they put me at 8w+4d which is where I was on based on LMP! It was the most amazing feeling to see that baby show up on the screen!!! It was such a great moment! I'm sharing one of the pics though you can't see much of the little peanut. :)

Love your scan pic Jaz02!!!! Your :baby: looks adorable! You're lucky to be getting another scan so soon! I have to wait til week 18 now!

Best of luck Minivan! Can't wait to see your scan pics!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
I already told half the world lol, wasn't quite my choice.

I told OH, he told his mates even after I asked him not to. I told one of my friends, she told her entire family. We told OH's parents, his mum told almost everyone on his side. I told my dad, he told my aunt, she told all his side. So I gave up and told my mum's side as they're all going to be in the same room in a week for our wedding!

And I wasn't going to "announce" till the scan. :wacko:

hehehe I know what you mean shirelass! This kind of news spreads like wild fire with family! We've already told quite a few of our close friends and my mom told her mom and sister-in-law as soon as I confirmed that we had our first scan. When's your first scan? Do you know yet?

Well just had my first scan today. There were two sacs but one was much smaller than the other. Only one baby. Smaller sac was empty. The heart beat was a bit on the low side, 100bpm. So we are getting another u/s in about a week to make sure everything looks good, and to make sure the other sac will be absorbed. So good news so far! :)

h0peful - My scan is 8th July

minivan - congrats on your first scan :)

Looking for a buddy! I'm due Jan 9th and would love to share this wonderful experience with someone or more!

Hi all - the scan pics all look gorgeous!

H0peful - how's the sickness?

I've had a terrible week - the dizziness and sickness got so bad that the doctor put me on bed rest (how very Victorian) and then Friday night after an awful week I started getting these terrible abdominal cramps, really sharp. Having never had this with my other two pregnancies I thought I better seek advice. After a stressful 5 HOURS at A&E on a Friday night (drunks galore) we got a scan and saw the heartbeat which was vey reassuring. I've got to go back in on Monday for another scan, so fx all will be well.

Welcome Kristel! :hi: My due date is Jan 12th... would love to be buddies! How are you feeling so far?

awwww jfor3, so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you got everything checked out though and got to hear the heartbeat!!! I was actually feeling REALLY crappy all last week and on Thursday I finally called the midwife and got some medication (Zofran). That's helped me quite a bit and I haven't thrown up since Friday. However, I think it's messing with my stomach coz I have sharp pains in my stomach too (but I can tell that they're digestion-related and not related to the baby hopefully!!). It's all been quite rough.... I can't wait til 2nd trimester!!! I hope we get through all this discomfort soon!

Hi! Today been feeling relatively good. Been such a rollercoaster with symptoms so far. Everyday is an adventure lol

I started off around 4 weeks exhausted and just wanting to sleep for hours on end. I was probably getting 12+hrs a night and still tired. I was also very hungry and craving just food in general. I'd think about food all day lol then at about 6weeks my nausea hit me. It was constant. 8 weeks was the worse it was all day for a week. At 8 weeks it sortof eased off thank goodness because OH and I had a holiday to disneyworld. I was bummed that I couldn't go on the rollercoasters. The nausea has been off and on but manageable. The biggest thing for me has been being extremly picky on what I eat. I cant stand most food. What I think in my head I want and then I go to eat it is 2 completely different things. Luckily I have been loving fruit!

I have my first prenatal exam on Wednesday so super excited about that feel like things are moving along. I've had 2 ultrasounds so far to determine date. It was amazing to see the heart beating and it was 136bpm which I hear is very good!

How's everything with you?

Hey Kristel!!

Thanks for sharing your story. It's so helpful to hear that I'm not the only one going through all this madness! I started out with a lot of tiredness around weeks 4 and 5. The nausea hit me kind of late.. a little into week 7. I had been praying for some morning sickness since it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy!! what an idiot! ::dohh: :haha:

It was really bad last week so I've been taking Zofran and that helps a bit but it also causes constipation! booo! I'm just hoping and prayer that all these symptoms go away in a couple weeks. Please God please!!!!!!

I've had one U/S so far at 8w+4d and we got to see our little bean and heard the heartbeat too! Isn't it the most reassuring sound in the world??? :)

It's too bad you had to miss out on the rollercoaster but hey, you can go in a few years with your little one!!!! :)

How are you getting through the work day with the symptoms?

Hi Ladies!!

I'm due 8th Jan 2012!
Lovely to see so many of us around the same dates, looking forward to hearing your stories :)
Take care of yourselves, and congratulations!!x

Hiya!

I'm wearing the seabands which I don't know if it really helps. I try to eat small snacks during the day as I realized when I get hungry, is when my nausea really kicks in. It's difficult for me because I'm a dental hygienist, I don't have a desk job where I can easily snack.

I had my first prenatal exam today! OH came with me but he just sat in the reception lol Nothing really exciting to report about the exam but I confirmed my next ultrasound which is at 18weeks. They gave us the option of the nuchal but OH and I decided not to go for it. What are your thoughts?

Welcome and congrats to mummy2b0112 and fruitymel!

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for the bad news, but went in for another scan today since the beans heartbeat was a bit low last week, found out there has been no growth this week, and they can't find a heart beat anymore. It's sad news, but coming home to my two kids sure made me feel better.

I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies and I'll see you back here again soon I hope.

Minivan - I'm so sorry that's very sad news.:hugs:

minivan- :hugs: sorry to hear the news :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies but I have been quite ill with nausea and morning sickness. My doctor has given me anti sickness pills and signed me off work until at least Tuesday. I am to go back to the doctors on Monday and he will tell me then if I can go back to work or if I haven't improved hospital. Pretty bored already :haha: I am not used to all this lying about lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->