Due January 2012? x

Pinky12 - sorry to hear you've been suffering, I've been signed off from work too. It's more the dizziness with me, it's been difficult to move about!

H0peful - how are you coping at work? What is it you do?

Kristel - Is that the blood test they do at your scan to look for Downs Symdrome etc? If so, OH and I have also opted out.

Well, I don't want to jinx it but I've been feeling a bit better the last few days. Instead of constant nausea and dizziness it seems to be coming in waves now, so at least there's some relief from it. Still throwing up though, wish that would stop! How is everyone else?

Jfor3, thanks hun. I only get slight dizziness luckily. I would ask your doctor about anti sickness drugs. I have ones that dissolve in your mouth just incase you are sick and they are a miracle worker! If I dont re-hydrate by Monday or have lost more weight then I am going to be admitted to hospital :(

I am glad your dizziness has eased off, its really difficult to carry on normally with some of these symptoms x

ive had no morning sickness this pregnancy just heartburn , got scan monday aswell had bit of worry last monday so hope babys ok

I got hit with nausea around weeks 6 and 7... am now into week 8 and I can keep it at bay by snacking (fruit, bagels, graham crackers), but I can't seem to make myself feel better by late afternoon/evening. I get incredibly tired, and I've figured out that napping is actually a no-no for me (it makes me feel even worse when I get up). I try to keep up the snacking throughout the later part of the day, but the nausea persists.

Anyone out there with any helpful ideas? (and as a side note, I don't actually throw up).

Pinky12 and jfor3-- hope you ladies start feeling better!

Hi ladies! I've been MIA for the past week coz honestly, I'm just trying to get through the day without feeling too miserable. This nausea is sooo depressing! When will it ever end!!! I can't get time off work like you guys but I have been allowed to work from home 4 out of 5 days so that is a HUGE help! I just got that approved this week though so getting through week 7-10 was hell. I just tried to stay in my cube all day since I recently got a sliding door, I sometimes close it and put my head down on my desk! Zofran (the medicine that dissolves) has somewhat helped me but it does cause constipation for some so be careful if you've already got that problem (like i do :haha:)

a030, try asking your doctor for the medication, hopefully that will help. you can also try the sea sickness bands. I don't know how much they help but I keep mine on anyway!

Hope you feel better soon Pinky12 and jfor3!!! It's got to start getting better soon now... fingers and toes crossed! :)

Kristel my hubby and I decided to not get the nuchal scan either. We figured we're keeping the baby either way and it could just be more cause for worry! We're not very religious but this is the kind of thing we feel we just have to trust God with!

How is everyone feeling today?

I'm now a married woman! :)

Nausea seems to be getting better now, can't wait till I actually want to get back in the kitchen and can cook food and still want to eat it at the end!

I've got my scan exactly 2 weeks today, just hope everything is ok in there!

251275_10150206669676968_524236967_7553189_599087_n.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Sorry not been on much lately!! Had my 12 week scan last Sunday, was AMAAAAAAAZING could have sat and watched the baby all day. Was really surprised how active it was.

Here's a lil wave to you all! xx

jfor3 - yep that's the one
hopeful - we agree totally. It wouldn't change anything anyway. We wouldn't termiante baby
mcmummy - how amazing is that scan!
shirelass - congrats on the wedding!
ao30 - have you tried sea bands? they seem to work pretty well for me but it's really hard to say
fruitymel - I'm sure everything's fine. symptoms seem to come and go.

been feeling pretty good for the last week and a half. Exciting news for me tho. We're putting an offer down on a house tonight. It is going to be crazy as it's a beautiful home and there's going to be a bidding war tonight! ahhh will keep you guys updated! I just got back also from a wedding in beautiful fairmont chateau lake louise. It's about a 2 hr drive from here. My coworker's son got married. Another coworker and I actually set up the ceremony and reception. It was a LONG day but I am happy for the couple and would do it again for my coworker who is an angel herself. OH is in Vegas for a stag this weekend. My cell would not get thru to his. After 10 text messages, he finally called me. I guess the txts weren't getting thru either. When he finally phoned I just cried my eyes out because 1. I had such a stressful day setting up the wedding and 2. I just couldn't get a hold of him plus I think HORMONES lol Anyway OH told me he bought some things from Tiffanys for me :)

As for pregnancy wise I'm 12 weeks today! Yay! I posted on 1st tri board that I've had about 5 people ask me if I am preggers as I am glowing. I am already showing with a bump! yayyyy

Posting to see my ticker lol.

I think the nausea has subsided dramatically, I'm just getting it occasionally now instead of for hours at a time. Really hope baby is ok, can't wait for the scan to check!

Hi to everyone, hope you are all feeling well as we approach the end of our first trimester!

Kristel - did you get the house?

ao30 - how are you, is your partner back yet?

H0peful - hope you are feeling a bit better - I know exactly how you feel I've felt guilty for feeling so low recently - we tried so hard to get pregnant and then all I've been doing is moaning about how bad I feel!

Pinky - how is the sickness, I hope it's settling down a bit?

Well my nausea and dizziness seems to be a lot better now I'm 11 weeks. I still get waves of nausea but I'm throwing up a lot less. ao30 - my sickness gets worse as the day goes on as well, I guess it's to do with getting more tired.

Hi jfor3 - didn't get it unfortunately :( but we did put an offer for another house tonight so fingers crossed for that one

Hello all............. For those due early Jan - How are you feeling? I don't feel pregnant at all.... other than pee-ing in the night I feel completely normal.... Pleaaaaaaase tell me you are the same??!!!!
Do you feel pregnant???

Hi just been feeling very "full" these days. Not exactly nauseous just full. As for peeing during the night I don't feel the need to get up and do it, but definitly in the morning it's all ready to come out lol

My pants dont fit quite as well so I think I may be breaking out the maternity jeans this weekend ahh

As for life: we got our house! I am sooo excited baby will have a house and room as we we weren't sure if we'd have to move in with either mine or OH parents once we move across the country back to where we grew up. We're home in August so I'll pick out the nursery paint colour and have it ready to go for when it get back in October.

welcome to miss_divine. :)

wow so much exciting stuff is happening!!!

adorable scan mcmummy!!! i can't imagine how exciting it must've been to see the baby moving around! :)

congratulations Shirelass on getting married!!!! :yipee:

congratulations Kristel on getting the house!!!! :wohoo: tell us what it's like! where are you from?

welcome miss_divine!! :) thanks for joining the thread, everyone on here is really nice and friendly!

as for me, ugh, 12 weeks today (YAY!) and the nausea is NOT subsiding. I'm pretty sad about that. I'm hoping it goes away in the next week!!!! Getting to work from home 4 out of 5 days has been REALLY nice though so I'm thankful for that.

jfor3, yayyy for sickness subsiding!! hopefully that happens to me too soon! :)

welcome fruitmeli! :hi:

how're you feeling now a030?

I really wanted veg and gravy last night, but knew if I tried to cook it there was no way I'd want to eat it by the time I was done, so we went out and got a carvery. That was the best meal I've had in almost 3 months! Somehow I managed to eat more too :)

hi everyone i would love to be added to the list and see how everyone is getting on over the next few months!
I'm emma, I'm 28 and due 3rd jan with my second. i currently have a 7 1/2 month old boy so am going to have my hands full when number 2 comes along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->