Due July, facebook/ text buddy wanted!

misss

expecting no.3 x
Reaction score
Hiya I'm due on the 17th July, although I wont go quite that long cos I'll be having a planned c-section. I'm expecting a little boy and can't wait.

I do have trouble keeping track of things on this site but I'd love to keep in touch with July mums to be on FB or sometimes text, to compare symptoms and bellies!

xx

Hello, im due end of july but will be induced mid july (dont know the exact date yet!) at 37 weeks as im carrying twins. I am also expecting a little boy. Would love to keep in touch and compare notes with u xx

ooh so we should be around the same time. I'll be finding out my date at an appointment on june 10th I think. Are you on facebook?

Hiya misss, I'm due the beginning of july & have facebook :)

Yes i am. Do i give u my name here or is it better to PM you? (i havent sent anyone a PM before but im guessing its pretty straight forward!!) x

hi hannah I'll try and PM you my email address so you can find me on facebook, if I can figure out how to send a pm. lol

Yes i am. Do i give u my name here or is it better to PM you? (i havent sent anyone a PM before but im guessing its pretty straight forward!!) x

hehe I don't know how to do it either, but i'll try and pm you too!

hi hannah I'll try and PM you my email address so you can find me on facebook, if I can figure out how to send a pm. lol

top right hand corner it should say private messages :thumbup:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"