Due June 2015 - Anyone else?

Congrats everyone! I'm due June 2nd with my rainbow baby :)

For those who haven't yet and want to, feel free to click on it in my signature and join us in the 2015 June Bugs due date group :)

Yes, thank you Shilo! I found that after I started this thread. :)

Hi ladies! I found out I am expecting a few days ago and I should be due around June 18th! This is our first and I am not really sure what to do now! I am going to try and get into the doc in a few days.

Smoore

Thanks for the welcome. To answer you, my bloodwork was completed on Thursday and I will get the results tomorrow. Are you going to continue this thread?

Sarasmile

I don't thick you are crazy at all. We are going to be gearing up for a home water birth. I already started getting things in place prior to the BFP...

Hey Everybody!!!

tuamora - awesome! thanks for telling me this, I feel like where I'm from its not something that many people understand. my parents don't even know im pregnant yet, but they are gonna be unsupportive of this decision probably. with my first baby she didn't even think id be able to nurse, but I did for almost seven months. good luck and keep me posted!

Smoore

Thanks for the welcome. To answer you, my bloodwork was completed on Thursday and I will get the results tomorrow. Are you going to continue this thread?

Hey Everybody!!!

I'm glad that you will be getting the results! :)

I will still be checking this thread and posting in it I'm sure! It never hurts to have multiple places to check in! :)

tuamora - awesome! thanks for telling me this, I feel like where I'm from its not something that many people understand. my parents don't even know im pregnant yet, but they are gonna be unsupportive of this decision probably. with my first baby she didn't even think id be able to nurse, but I did for almost seven months. good luck and keep me posted!

I think people just get scared about the at home aspect anymore! I'm sure you will plan it out well!

Why didn't they think you were going to be able to nurse? That's weird that they would impose those thoughts on you!

I haven't told my family yet either. When I told my grandmother about our engagement, I got a ridiculous response. I discussed this with my fiancé and we agreed to tell them at the 3 month mark. Not having my family be supportive in my decisions is very frustrating, however allowing others, no matter who they are, to hurt me is not allowed. For me, I am okay with having a holiday relationship. They had my childhood they will not have my adulthood as well.

Be happy my dear, this is one of the happiest times in your life, don't let negativity put a dark cloud on your sunshine....Woot Woot.

I told my parents yesterday. DH and I talked about it and I said I just really wanted them to know. He agreed. Didn't tell any other family though, yet.

My mom cried she was so excited. I told them to keep it silent for now though, as we are waiting until after the first ultrasound to tell family. Later than that for others.

I got my :bfp: on Saturday and it appears my due date will be June 25th if all goes as planned.

Crossing my fingers for a sticky bean!

Congrats everyone! :)

Congrats and welcome!!

I'm admittedly getting so excited, but still trying to stay cautious until at least the first ultrasound, or my second blood work shows great numbers again! *fingers crossed*

smoore - I guess my mom just thought I wouldn't be able to? she said it was going to hurt but it didn't at all! she had her children in the age when formula was popular. it wasn't "cool" to breastfeed. they are not very open minded in that sense but they are great parents otherwise. its gonna be fun to see their reaction to a home birth lol.
also, it must be so hard keeping your exciting news to yourself. I know it's sensitive but hopefully you'll feel comfortable sharing soon.

Crystal - we have the same due date! congratulations!

Hey girls! Can I join you? I'm due June 10th. Had my first scan today at 5 weeks and 5 days and to be honest, I'm a little nervous. We found the yolk sac and the fetus, but the heart beat was only 95. The nurse didn't seem nervous at all. She said that's normal for how early I am. I have been pregnant ALOT of times. My last baby had a heart rate of 160 at 6 weeks 1 day. The baby before that had a heart beat of 50 at 6 weeks, and passed away two weeks later. So 95 is higher than 50, but much lower than 160. Trying not to fret but it's hard. Smoore I am so sorry for your loss. My friend just lost her baby at 24 weeks. It was born early and spent 18 days in NICU ... It was awful and I have a new found respect and compassion for mamas who deal with tough stuff like that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Thank you jessschuck! Yes, by all means, join us!! There is also another group if you click the june bugs thing in my signature. :) It is larger, so it depends on what you prefer! I like having multiple places.

sarasmile - I don't know if I posted in here, but we did decide to tell just our parents for now. My mom was so excited she started crying. We will tell more family after our first ultrasound. I know it doesn't make since but I kind of feel like I will jinx it if I tell too many people.

Thank you jessschuck! Yes, by all means, join us!! There is also another group if you click the june bugs thing in my signature. :) It is larger, so it depends on what you prefer! I like having multiple places.

sarasmile - I don't know if I posted in here, but we did decide to tell just our parents for now. My mom was so excited she started crying. We will tell more family after our first ultrasound. I know it doesn't make since but I kind of feel like I will jinx it if I tell too many people.

good to have supportive parents. will tell my mom not this weekend but next weekend. I think feeling that way is totally normal and understandable. when I tell people I sometimes say something along the lines of, I hope it works out, and everyone tells me to not talk like that and put in in the atmosphere. when you say things out loud it makes them more real though. just have faith that it will all work out.

I will get my results from my second round of blood work tomorrow. I'm anxious to hear what the numbers are. Hoping for continued great numbers :)

smoore - I guess my mom just thought I wouldn't be able to? she said it was going to hurt but it didn't at all! she had her children in the age when formula was popular. it wasn't "cool" to breastfeed. they are not very open minded in that sense but they are great parents otherwise. its gonna be fun to see their reaction to a home birth lol.
also, it must be so hard keeping your exciting news to yourself. I know it's sensitive but hopefully you'll feel comfortable sharing soon.

Crystal - we have the same due date! congratulations!

I saw that! :) Same to you! :hugs:

I'm due with my first in June, too! I always wanted to have a June baby since the birthstone is pearl and the month's flower is a rose... two of my favorite things. :)

I don't have my first appointment until 11 weeks, which makes me INCREDIBLY nervous. Trying to decide what to do about that!

I'm due with my first in June, too! I always wanted to have a June baby since the birthstone is pearl and the month's flower is a rose... two of my favorite things. :)

I don't have my first appointment until 11 weeks, which makes me INCREDIBLY nervous. Trying to decide what to do about that!

AWWW! I hadn't even thought to look at the birthstone and flower. Clever you! :)

11 weeks! That's a long wait! I would be chomping at the bit....any way you could get in earlier at all?

AWWW! I hadn't even thought to look at the birthstone and flower. Clever you! :)

11 weeks! That's a long wait! I would be chomping at the bit....any way you could get in earlier at all?

I KNOW. No one at that clinic can see me before then. I'm thinking about switching clinics altogether, but I'm afraid they'll make me go through all these preliminary tests since they don't me. Bleh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->