Due June 2015 - Anyone else?

I'm due with my first in June, too! I always wanted to have a June baby since the birthstone is pearl and the month's flower is a rose... two of my favorite things. :)

I don't have my first appointment until 11 weeks, which makes me INCREDIBLY nervous. Trying to decide what to do about that!

AWWW! I hadn't even thought to look at the birthstone and flower. Clever you! :)

11 weeks! That's a long wait! I would be chomping at the bit....any way you could get in earlier at all?

I KNOW. No one at that clinic can see me before then. I'm thinking about switching clinics altogether, but I'm afraid they'll make me go through all these preliminary tests since they don't me. Bleh!

I would think about changing too....it might be worth it? I'm just so impatient. My doctor wouldn't see me until 5+ weeks and I was thinking about going somewhere else. Haha

My second blood work came back great again, so I have an appointment with an ultrasound on Monday the 27th! I can't wait. :)

smoore - thats great news!

heather - im sure it's hard waiting. this is my second and im not even planning on going to the doctor until January bc i wont have any insurance until then. with my first they didn't do anything of great importance anyway so im just hanging out until them. it helps that my first was healthy, but with my first I was so excited about my first appointment bc it was all so new. best of luck and congratulations!

Hi everyone! I got my :bfp: today at 10 dpo! So, it's still super early.

My due date based on an online calculator is June 28th <3

I go into the RE tomorrow for blood work to check hcg, progesterone, and estrogen levels :thumbup: I'm already thinking about going the midwife route too.

Due June 15th, but that might change after the first scan :)

Please can I join you? I got my BFP last night and it was my son's third birthday on the same day! I'm very nervously excited, due date should be around the 20th June x x

Hello looking to join too of ok got my bfp yesterday ttc no2. Online calc tells me due date will be june 24th.

Our dds just turned 2 in july so will have close bdays. Im from the uk so my first app wont be till about 8 or 9 weeks. I had pre eclamsia with dd which resulted in a emergency c sec at 32 weeks. Dd weighed 3lb 5oz. So ill be a little anxious this time round as I progress and I guess ill be monitored under a consultant from the offset.

Nice to meet you all :)

I go into the RE tomorrow for blood work to check hcg, progesterone, and estrogen levels :thumbup: I'm already thinking about going the midwife route too.

congratulations! and I'm going the midwife route myself!

Please can I join you? I got my BFP last night and it was my son's third birthday on the same day! I'm very nervously excited, due date should be around the 20th June x x

congratulations! what a cool day to find out! with my first, I found out on mother's day :) hh9 to you!

Hello looking to join too of ok got my bfp yesterday ttc no2. Online calc tells me due date will be june 24th.

Our dds just turned 2 in july so will have close bdays. Im from the uk so my first app wont be till about 8 or 9 weeks. I had pre eclamsia with dd which resulted in a emergency c sec at 32 weeks. Dd weighed 3lb 5oz. So ill be a little anxious this time round as I progress and I guess ill be monitored under a consultant from the offset.

Nice to meet you all :)
congratulations and welcome! take good care of yourself. i hope you LO is on track now!

Congrats to the members who joined the thread after me! YAY!!!!! Lots of June babies :)

Congrats! How did you get your doctor to have you come in for bloodwork and to check your levels? I would have really liked to have that but my doctor refused to see me until I'm 5 weeks. :( LOL

Congrats! How did you get your doctor to have you come in for bloodwork and to check your levels? I would have really liked to have that but my doctor refused to see me until I'm 5 weeks. :( LOL

I've been seeing a RE, so I think I will have some more follow up than normal. I went in this morning to have hcg levels measured (I'm only 11dpo, got a positive HPT yesterday :) ) I had to be put on progesterone and estrogen after ovulation to increase my luteal phase, which was only 6 or 7 days. I just started prog and estrogen this cycle and got my BFP :)

I've been seeing a RE, so I think I will have some more follow up than normal. I went in this morning to have hcg levels measured (I'm only 11dpo, got a positive HPT yesterday :) ) I had to be put on progesterone and estrogen after ovulation to increase my luteal phase, which was only 6 or 7 days. I just started prog and estrogen this cycle and got my BFP :)

Ah, that makes sense! I would just love to see those numbers grow. It would make me feel better. That's wonderful you got your BFP so quickly after starting the progesterone and estrogen! :)

:dust: to you!

Im due with my second baby on what i think will be 26th June. xxxx

Hello All!

I just got my :bfp: today :winkwink:
I am super nervous because its so early and I miscarried 3 years ago around this time :nope:
I have yet to have blood work done, I think I am going to wait until after the weekend to make an appointment.
But I have calculated a date of June 25 :)
I am newly married and am 38...this will be our first :hugs:
I am nervous and praying for a sticky bean!

Hello All!

I just got my :bfp: today :winkwink:
I am super nervous because its so early and I miscarried 3 years ago around this time :nope:
I have yet to have blood work done, I think I am going to wait until after the weekend to make an appointment.
But I have calculated a date of June 25 :)
I am newly married and am 38...this will be our first :hugs:
I am nervous and praying for a sticky bean!

Congrats, Jenny Bean! I, too, am very nervous. Hoping for sticky beans for both of us! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->