Due June 2015 - Anyone else?

Joining in too :) due with #3 around June 10.

Hi every one! unexpected all natural BFP . Due date 6/21/15! Wasn't planned so I didn't do the 2ww. Now I'm playing the please stay sticky song! No symptoms. With DD who 16, OMG sore boobs at 4 wks and nausea everyday til delivered. Kinda nervous no symptoms this time. ��

Hi...I'm Tabitha, went to the doctor yesterday for a cardiac checkup...only to be told they couldn't test my heart cuz I'm pregnant, I'm in total shock, I have 3 girls already...6,8,10 and I just ordered an iud from my obgyn ....yeah I'm still in freak out mode but my first thought was to join this board add I was addicted to forums my first 3 pregnancies....congratulations to everyone also.

Hey everyone I would like to join!! I am finally pregnant after 3 years 7 months ttc, one ectopic and one round of IVF we are now pregnant and feel so blessed :D. We got our positive only 5 days after they put the embryo into my womb! We were kindly offered an early reassurance scan yesterday(because of our history). To our surprise we could already see our baby dot and sac at only 4 weeks 4 days LOL. We are due somewhere in between 19th and 22nd of June but I can't figure it out properly because of IVF lol. Will find out on 6 weeks scan. I already have super sore boobs, so tender I have to turn over real slowly in the night lol. My nose is super sensitive and everything smells real strong and can make me feel slightly gaggy!I am also craving salty stuff like salty popcorn, salty chips...feels like all I want to eat right now YUM!! Now praying our baby stays sticky! Happy and healthy 9months to all :) xx

I miscarried in June at 7 weeks, I am now pregnant again and due in June 2015, I am seven weeks tomorrow so obviously very scared but keeping my fingers crossed

I've come to join this thread too :). I am due June 25th!

Hoping everyone has sticky beans :)

I'd like to join! I'm due June 7th as of now but have my first OB appt later on this week. I'd love to have a group of gals to chat with! I thought the 2ww was bad but that was until I got in to the 12 week wait!!! Holy cow that seems so far from now! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow though so I guess I'm over half way there! 😁

Hey ladies, wanted to know if anyone is experiencing extremely tender boobs? I mean as a symptom I am grateful for everything because our baby is a miracle lol but... for example in the night it is agony to turn over because I feel like I have to almost transport my breasts to the other side and then turn my body. Is anyone else getting this? What are you all doing to ease some of the breast pain? xx

Hey ladies, wanted to know if anyone is experiencing extremely tender boobs? I mean as a symptom I am grateful for everything because our baby is a miracle lol but... for example in the night it is agony to turn over because I feel like I have to almost transport my breasts to the other side and then turn my body. Is anyone else getting this? What are you all doing to ease some of the breast pain? xx

yes, very sore. I have my husband massage them gently, or I do. mine hurt mostly on the sides. it helps!

yes, very sore. I have my husband massage them gently, or I do. mine hurt mostly on the sides. it helps!

I didn't think of having them massaged!!I'm going to give this a try tonight thanx!!:thumbup:

Congratulations! I am also very cautiously excited to say I am pregnant. Today would be 4 weeks, and I got my bfp two days ago. I would be due June 28th :thumbup: Wishing you a H&H 9 months dear! :hugs:

I'm in! Due June 24th with my second baby. I just had a baby in January, so this was a little unexpected, but I am really excited! I've had a previous loss, so I am pretty cautious, but really hoping this one sticks.

Welcome to everyone!! :flower:

My boobs are bigger and sore, but I think my body is adjusting because they don't bother me as much as last week.

I didn't think of having them massaged!!I'm going to give this a try tonight thanx!!:thumbup:

hope it helps you like it does me. when mine are being massaged I can literally feel the pain disappearing. let me know if it works :)

I'm in! EDD is June 25. I can't say much on the terms of tender boobs, because I just stopped breastfeeding my 1 year old Oct. 9th, the night I got my very first BFP. For about 3 days now they've been fine until today they became randomly sore again. I have really bad nausea, fatigue, crazy dreams, heightened sense of smell, change in taste buds, cravings, mood swings, and I look pregnant already! 😁 don't know how long I can keep without telling. Anyone with the way my belly is changing.

hope it helps you like it does me. when mine are being massaged I can literally feel the pain disappearing. let me know if it works :)

Hun I have been in bed by the time dh gets home (7:30pm!)soo tired so I had my bath and put some oil on them and massaged them lol sounds abit raunchy I know LOL it helped though! Sleeping in my bra at the moment ,if I take it off turning over is a nightmare!

Ooo yes I am getting rectum and cervix pain now too lol asked midwife friend she said its my uterus expanding! Yaay excitement :happydance: lol I know its silly but all these little signs get me super excited! Lol

Hi ladies! I just found out yesterday that I'm preg with baby #2! Baby #1 is only 7 months old and this is a BIG shock! My EDD is June 12. I went three weeks early with my DD so we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->