Due late november? Anyone else

N

NetsaBaba

Im due on november 23rd with twins and am looking for a text/computor buddy to just chat too.
I live in Uk, but not fussed really exept the text thing i wont be able to do if you arent in the UK :)
I dont have over seas texts.
:flower:

im due same day as u.....except im only having one :)
all 3 of us should be bump buddies...
im from bristol xx

yay.....so what do we do now?? lol!! wait for netsababa to reply
a bit of info about me...
I'm Jenna - 22 yrs...23 in oct....live in bristol
Me & OH have been together for 3.5 yrs....we met working in a hotel in cambridgeshire, i was a waitress & he was an agency chef....as he was only agency, he was only there for a little while...& he lived in bath :( so it was sad..lol!! i went to run a pub with my mum as we were both in the industry, so we decided to team up.....
eventually me & OH became serious & we ended up moving in together in bristol...i got a job...he stayed with the agency. then him, me & my mum all decided to run a pub in salisbury (wiltshire)....OH & mum fell out (poor me stuck in the middle) so me & OH moved to our own pub bout 30 mins away....(OH & mum will exchange words..but not the best of friends..but not a problem)...anyway......so me & OH moved to this pub in nov last yr...then we found out i was pregnant in march....we decided we wouldnt have time for baby & the pub, we both didnt really like pub that much anyway...we moved back to bristol, in to a nice family home with a garden :) :) ....back to normal life!! Simon joined back to the agency & i got a part time checkout job in morrisons (doesnt sound exciting, but its the best job i could have being pregnant i think - very boring)!!

so now i have been at morrisons for 8 weeks....just waiting till november...it seems to be going on forever lol

sorry.....a little info about me turned into a short life story.....who's next??? :)

Sure xD sorry i was abit flusterd so i forgot about this aha
:flower:

I’m catherine, i am seventeen years old, eighteen in april next year :D im currently living in kent at my mother and fathers house but planning to move out once bubba is born and set u my own home with my other half, i have just finished a child care level 2 course an am planning to go back and do my level 3 next year once babys born and abit older, me and my OH started off as just friends we had moments where we wouldn’t talk for weeks and then suddenly we would talk again, he text me one day saying he had been thinking about me all this time and that he wanted to meet up and do something, so we decided to meet up, as soon as we met up again we were close and he gave me my first kiss, from that moment i fell inlove with him and we have been together since, i fell pregnant at the beginning of our relationship but sadly lost the baby, this is the second time i have fallen pregnant and this time it all worked out well, baby was healthy and safe and sound (we did not plan the first pregnancy nore this one) we found out i was pregnant around july time when i was near to finishing college, i was 17 weeks pregnant when we finally knew for sure after 6 tests later that i was 100% pregnant, we did not know what to do and were pretty shocked, i wanted to keep the baby and left my OH to make the decision about if hes ready to become a father, a week later he told me he was ready and that he cannot wait to be a father, now here we are weeks down the line with a little boy on the way, we are planning to call him Alfred Charles judges, and he is due on the 22nd of November :):D

Netsababa....ive just seen ur post in third tri....that would esplain why ur flustered.....i hope they stay in longer for u.....when is ur appt next week??

Dollfacee (Catherine) - oooh im glad it all worked out for u.....is he gonna be alfie for short or are u not allowing it lol?!!.....the whole name thing is proving really difficult for me....we like Tia, & Lexie...(u might have see my post in 3rd tri.....Lexie seemed to be a lot more popular)....i dont think we will decide till she's born....hmmmm i dunno lol......netsababa...i dont envy u having to choose two names!!!
xxxx

Okay ill do one now then hehe.

Well im emily
im 24 years old and my birthdate is 26 april.
errm ive been with my OH a couple of years and we got married last feb. after going out for about 10 months or so.
We found out i was pregnant late april, and it was a great birthday present for me.
I was about 1 month gone then and we were really excited.
Umm DH goes away alot due to his job and i am working towards getting a PHD in physics. Obviously my plans are on hold atm because of the babies but im fine with it as we can afford to live well and although i like working i will put things into my family first.

Cant really think of anything else xD

Ooh and i live in stoke North west of england.

Netsababa....ive just seen ur post in third tri....that would esplain why ur flustered.....i hope they stay in longer for u.....when is ur appt next week??

Dollfacee (Catherine) - oooh im glad it all worked out for u.....is he gonna be alfie for short or are u not allowing it lol?!!.....the whole name thing is proving really difficult for me....we like Tia, & Lexie...(u might have see my post in 3rd tri.....Lexie seemed to be a lot more popular)....i dont think we will decide till she's born....hmmmm i dunno lol......netsababa...i dont envy u having to choose two names!!!
xxxx

Its next wednesday :)
And yes lol i dont want them to come just yet

xxxx

hes going to be an alfie :) i think its such an adorable name, my mum wants bubba to have our last name and my OH's but i want him to have just my OH's :\ i don't know how to let her down lol

We've chosen our names from like the start xD they both mean something to us so it was quite easy

Annie-Mariah and Peter George.
Im gonna call peter perry, lol already making up the nicknames.
I was always going to have twins, im a twin with my brother my older sister and brother are twins and i have two identicle younger twin sisters.

We've chosen our names from like the start xD they both mean something to us so it was quite easy

I was always going to have twins, im a twin with my brother my older sister and brother are twins and i have two identicle younger twin sisters.

gosh you have alot of twins in your family hun x

Yes we do my sister has two children though and they were seperate.
:wacko:
She just lost another single baby at 31 weeks too.
:(

ah it feels horrible thinking about things like that, i didnt personally know i was pregnant the first time when i was pregnant, but i certainly knew once it all went wrong, i was in so much pain in was unbeliveable, i use to get really upset about it, but i don't really tend to have it on my mind much no more where im having a little bundle of joy now, if anything i tryed to blame myself for the first for not being careful and realising.

i know its really making me paranoid tbh and dont blame yourself if you didnt know.
:)

ah it feels horrible thinking about things like that, i didnt personally know i was pregnant the first time when i was pregnant, but i certainly knew once it all went wrong, i was in so much pain in was unbeliveable, i use to get really upset about it, but i don't really tend to have it on my mind much no more where im having a little bundle of joy now, if anything i tryed to blame myself for the first for not being careful and realising.

jeez...yea a lot of twins!!
i hope ur sister is ok (about as ok as can be after losing a LO)

i hope u dont blame urself anymore catherine....

Have u both managed to get most things....ive still got a few bits and pieces to get...got bodysuits coming out of my ear lol..

ooh im so pleased i have bump buddies now....does that mean i can put:
'bump buddies with dollfacee & netsababa' in my signature now lol xxxxx:hugs:

i know its really making me paranoid tbh and dont blame yourself if you didnt know.
:)

mhm, but i suppose if i looked after myself abit better it might not of happen, but anyway atleast theres a second chance there and it's gone right this time :D, aww don't worry your two little angels will be fine, im sure the midwife will keep an eye on you x

Have u both managed to get most things....ive still got a few bits and pieces to get...got bodysuits coming out of my ear lol..

nope im happy it went right this time, we were worried he wouldnt make it but after my first scan they said hes a fighter hes as strong as anything, i have stuff popping out my ears my bedroom is over run by baby stuff i have nowhere to put all these boxes with things in lol! i dont want to take mobile etc out the boxes yet just incase my dogs break them or something like that, it sure does :D x

Suree hun, and yes she is doing good.
and i have hardly anything but ive done alot of online shopping but i cant believe how much i just spent
:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->