Due late november? Anyone else

You should be fine! Although it is possible a C-section will have to be done im pretty confident ill be fine.

i hope so, he seems so big and im like a size 6, i feel like im going to be wripped apart :\ x

yeah i want natural birth too!!! ive already told my midwife NO EPIDURAL and NO C-SECTION (unless i need one for medical reasons, obv)

And yeah Oh is older than me :)
I'm just about to have a read of your mini life stories now :D

ah, i have spoke to lois before this post :) shes cool! welcome to our little buddy group! LOL

yay i done it.....it was that simple!!! how stupid of me!!!
Do u want to be our bump buddy Lois?? if u do...its ur turn for a mini life story lol!! theres also dollfacee (catherine) aswell...shes dissapeared atm though....
its my first aswell!! :) we werent ttc but soooo excited...OH already got a son but he'l be 17 in nov so he's not really a child n e more...(although sure acts like one - typical teenage boy!!)

Yeah i'll be your bump buddy! Been trying to get one for ages!! i wasn't ttc either! but wouldnt change a thing :D haha so true my OH is 20 next year and he acts like kid nearly all the time :haha:

right so mini life story!! :D
urm, my name is Lois... i'm 18, found out i was pregnant when i was about 4/5 weeks, i was 17, was sooo scared, cried my eyes out at first, wasn't planned, wasn't ready, but i feel amazing about it now, i still live with my parents, and my OH sort of lives with me here aswell, also share my house with my dog who i love love love ... and my 2 younger sisters and a younger brother (CRAMPED HOUSE OR WHAT!!)
I'm having a little boy, and i'm naming him Shaun Steven Smith,
(shaun is my stepdads middle name, steven was my real dads name who passed away so thought it would be nice for my son to have his grandads name for memorial reasons and Smith is my OH's surname! so all my favourite men's names are going to be my MOST favourite little mans name IYKWIM)
i'm due november 25th...... errrr... thats all i can think of :shrug: :haha:

Aww i adore my dog too, thats why im called netsababa because her name is nettles and she is my first baba.
:bunny:

Yeah sorry i just like invited myself in :D ;)
So we are 4 bump buddies now? lol

Dont worry about it the more the merrier, and yes we have a little group of 4 :)

i love my doggies i have two yorkies, they are tiny, one loves my bump and likes it when bubba kicks him while he falls asleep on bump, and the others a pretty jealous little mare! x

sorry....got stuck on the phone with my mum....and she talks for england (shes just bought a horse so she keeps on about it lol).....
yay 3 bump buddies :).....and were u asking me if OH was older than me??? if so yes he is 38 on tues....but as u all know men are so immature that he's pretty much my age apart from the bald patch haha!!!

i dont have any dogs...i have two cats...one thats tiny & one thats massive (6kg)...little one is pure white called cleo & other one is hascienda black and white (netsababa - u mite recognise the name as ur from nr manchester rite?? well he's named after the niteclub that used to be there)...i didnt name him lol
right im going to do my signature now :) :) :):)

My dog nettles is a border terrier and my big old dog fluke is a alsatian golden labrador cross.
Lol np glad your back and whoop 3 buddies is awsome i wasnt expecting to get one.
:flower:

sorry....got stuck on the phone with my mum....and she talks for england (shes just bought a horse so she keeps on about it lol).....
yay 3 bump buddies :).....and were u asking me if OH was older than me??? if so yes he is 38 on tues....but as u all know men are so immature that he's pretty much my age apart from the bald patch haha!!!

i dont have any dogs...i have two cats...one thats tiny & one thats massive (6kg)...little one is pure white called cleo & other one is hascienda black and white (netsababa - u mite recognise the name as ur from nr manchester rite?? well he's named after the niteclub that used to be there)...i didnt name him lol
right im going to do my signature now :) :) :):)

other halfs are always immature, but thats what i love about mine! he goes well with children haha, he will sit there and do colouring with my neice and get stuck into it for hours bless him x

DONE.....LOOK HEHE (I cant find a down arrow)...u

ahh, i didnt think nobody was due near me, now i have found 3 people who are :D this is going to be exciting i feel better now im bonding with other mummy to be's i havnt really had a chance to where im so young not many people are my age and pregnant

(aw my mum has a border terrier & two alsations....the border terrier is so trappy lol...she's called...get ready for it...PRICKLES!!! such a stupid name:haha:)

and yes my OH is really gd with kids too (used to be a support worker)...which is good cos i am absoloutly crap....i think ive held a baby probably once in my life....that sounds good as im about to have one myself doesnt it!!!

Done my signature :D Wooo yeah same didn't even expect to get 1 buddy let alone 3 !! Oh my god wouldn't it be weird if we all go into labour on the same day (ITS POSSIBLE!) :haha: :haha:

Okay i will do my sig too now and my OH isnt imature as such but very competitive so that can come over as imature some times i still love him more than anything though.
:)
Brb just gonna do my sig.

haha lois now that would be interesting!! im sure we will all go near each other anyway our due dates are so close, ah jenna my dogs are trappy too, my sisters boyfriend calls them hockey pucks where they are so small, mine are called benji and pippa but i call them booy and mooy haha.

and yes my OH is really gd with kids too (used to be a support worker)...which is good cos i am absoloutly crap....i think ive held a baby probably once in my life....that sounds good as im about to have one myself doesnt it!!!

That sounds just like my OH, he held a young baby for the 1st time a few weeks ago

Okay i will do my sig too now and my OH isnt imature as such but very competitive so that can come over as imature some times i still love him more than anything though.
:)
Brb just gonna do my sig.

my OH is very competitive too, he hates to loose haha, if we argue it never ends because we both want the last word, but i still love him, the annoying things about him make me love him even more because he wouldnt be him if he didnt do them.

Done my signature :D Wooo yeah same didn't even expect to get 1 buddy let alone 3 !! Oh my god wouldn't it be weird if we all go into labour on the same day (ITS POSSIBLE!) :haha: :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
that would be really funny....but none of us would know lol!!! i think im gonna be late....i have no idea y...i just do....maybe cos i didnt feel her moving until bout 21 wks...and every1 else seemed to feel there babies way before that (but thats prob got something to do with me having an anterior placenta)

i was 10 days early....can it run in the family???
we could possibly december dreamers.....i expect netsababa will be first though for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->