Due late november? Anyone else

I'm due a few days after you guys :) 25th :) :flow:
And from surrey, UK x

Yeah amazing! Just so tired but can't sleep ever i either have too much pain to sleep or horrible dreams that OH is cheating on me or somethings happened to my LO :( stupid brain!! how about you? :flow:

Aw gosh i guess im pretty paranoid too because my sister just lost her baby girl at 31 weeks and im scared it might happen to me, ive been having symptoms of preterm labour but no contractions so its a good thing and i think i will be fine atm x
Just want them to stay in until about 36 weeks atleast :flower:

Awww no! :'( can't even begin to imagine how devastating that must be :(
yeah i just wish my brain wouldn't do it to me all the time, i never seem to have nice normal pregnancy dreams about holding my perfectly healthy baby boy, i have horrible dreams about having him then he's taken away because theres something wrong, or i wake up one day and i'm suddenly not pregnant anymore :( like i said, stupid brain!!!
i'm sure they'll stick til 36 weeks :D you'll probably be earlier than your due date if your having twins though..? wow whats it like having kicks from TWO babies! :O

Awww no! :'( can't even begin to imagine how devastating that must be :(
yeah i just wish my brain wouldn't do it to me all the time, i never seem to have nice normal pregnancy dreams about holding my perfectly healthy baby boy, i have horrible dreams about having him then he's taken away because theres something wrong, or i wake up one day and i'm suddenly not pregnant anymore :( like i said, stupid brain!!!
i'm sure they'll stick til 36 weeks :D you'll probably be earlier than your due date if your having twins though..? wow whats it like having kicks from TWO babies! :O

Me either i have no idea on what she is feeling right now, and it HURTS!
God i feel like they are trying to break their way out :haha:
But it probably isnt that much different tbh, although it doesnt help my legs that they are weighing in at over 3 pounds each already.
Although my bump is tiny!
:shrug:
Its strange.
Is this your first baby?

helllo loisP .......i have been having really REALLY strange dreams as well......not neccesarily bad ones but definatly strange!!

How do i close my thread that i made the other day??? ive benn trying to figure it out for the past 10 mins lol!!! (baby brain)

Lol when you click edit do advanced options :)
And im not dreaming at all, although i guess its hard to dream when you dont sleep :rofl:

Aww hehe they've hid themselves well then :D
my bump is huuuuuuuuge!! i look like i'm about to give birth! i even get worried looks from people when i'm out around town, almost like they're expecting my waters to break :haha: dont know why i'm so huge, my boy is on the small side lol
and yeah first baby :)

my bump is huuuuuuuuge!! i look like i'm about to give birth! i even get worried looks from people when i'm out around town, almost like they're expecting my waters to break :haha: dont know why i'm so huge, my boy is on the small side lol

People always grab mine, and shake it like they are shaking your hand.
And yes its because im tall and large framed and apparently have resiliant abdominal muscles. Which is never a bad thing i guess.
My first too, you nervous or excited i think im deffinitely excited to have our little people with us.
:happydance:

helllo loisP .......i have been having really REALLY strange dreams as well......not neccesarily bad ones but definatly strange!!

How do i close my thread that i made the other day??? ive benn trying to figure it out for the past 10 mins lol!!! (baby brain)

I did have a really strange one a while back
i dreamt that i had my boy, and he was born with the biggest teeth ever they was longer than his chin! :haha::haha:

I did have a really strange one a while back
i dreamt that i had my boy, and he was born with the biggest teeth ever they was longer than his chin! :haha::haha:

:rofl: the way that read was funny.

yay i done it.....it was that simple!!! how stupid of me!!!
Do u want to be our bump buddy Lois?? if u do...its ur turn for a mini life story lol!! theres also dollfacee (catherine) aswell...shes dissapeared atm though....
its my first aswell!! :) we werent ttc but soooo excited...OH already got a son but he'l be 17 in nov so he's not really a child n e more...(although sure acts like one - typical teenage boy!!)

And yes its because im tall and large framed and apparently have resiliant abdominal muscles. Which is never a bad thing i guess.
My first too, you nervous or excited i think im deffinitely excited to have our little people with us.

Haha! My mum done that to me once she shook my bump, i was like, what the hell are you doing woman!! lol
yep resiliant abdominal muscles, not a bad thing at all :D
I'm excited!! Just wish it would hurry up a bit feel like ive been pregnant for years!! Bit nervous about labour though, still cant get my head around the fact someone that size has to come out of something so small :haha:

sorry about that, back now had abit of a drama, backs really playing up and my leg has some weird pain shooting up it couldnt walk properly needed mummys help hehe :) x

Haha! My mum done that to me once she shook my bump, i was like, what the hell are you doing woman!! lol
I'm excited!! Just wish it would hurry up a bit feel like ive been pregnant for years!! Bit nervous about labour though, still cant get my head around the fact someone that size has to come out of something so small :haha:

I really hope i can give birth naturally and am not pushed inton a C-Section as although its scary i want to feel the pain.
:flower:

I really hope i can give birth naturally and am not pushed inton a C-Section as although its scary i want to feel the pain.
:flower:

thats what i'm threating about, because im so tiny im scared hes going to get me in a right pickle..

You should be fine! Although it is possible a C-section will have to be done im pretty confident ill be fine.

yay i done it.....it was that simple!!! how stupid of me!!!
Do u want to be our bump buddy Lois?? if u do...its ur turn for a mini life story lol!! theres also dollfacee (catherine) aswell...shes dissapeared atm though....
its my first aswell!! :) we werent ttc but soooo excited...OH already got a son but he'l be 17 in nov so he's not really a child n e more...(although sure acts like one - typical teenage boy!!)

Yeah i'll be your bump buddy! Been trying to get one for ages!! i wasn't ttc either! but wouldnt change a thing :D haha so true my OH is 20 next year and he acts like kid nearly all the time :haha:

right so mini life story!! :D
urm, my name is Lois... i'm 18, found out i was pregnant when i was about 4/5 weeks, i was 17, was sooo scared, cried my eyes out at first, wasn't planned, wasn't ready, but i feel amazing about it now, i still live with my parents, and my OH sort of lives with me here aswell, also share my house with my dog who i love love love ... and my 2 younger sisters and a younger brother (CRAMPED HOUSE OR WHAT!!)
I'm having a little boy, and i'm naming him Shaun Steven Smith,
(shaun is my stepdads middle name, steven was my real dads name who passed away so thought it would be nice for my son to have his grandads name for memorial reasons and Smith is my OH's surname! so all my favourite men's names are going to be my MOST favourite little mans name IYKWIM)
i'm due november 25th...... errrr... thats all i can think of :shrug: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->