Due late november? Anyone else

nah nah i do understand my darling. Been there done that, lost my v to someone, lost my whole family to be with him... let him beat me black and blue, because i was so certain i loved him that much that he was worth it, and we'd be together until we was old and wrinkly and all this, but it just takes a bit of time, a few sleepless nights, lots of chick flicks, popcorn, chocolate, and a hell of a lot of tissues, and you'll be over him. Obviously he'll be in your life for alfie's sake, but your worth more of that then to put yourself through it, when you now know what he's like. You know what they say, once a cheat always a cheat. And i honestly do believe that saying. No matter what his exuse was of why he did it, it wasn't good enough. When your in a relationship with someone, or you love someone, that person should be everything, and no other person should dare come above you, no-one in the world should be more beautiful/handsome then that person. And for him to turn around, and see something in another girl, well ma babe that says it all. Like i said, i'm not gonna lie to you, it's gonna hurt like hell. But do you really want to risk it again? Do you really want to try and work things out because of the past? Because your future will be you constantly paranoid that he'll do it again (trust me, i've been cheated on and tried to make it work. You won't even trust him to go to shop on his own because your brain will just get you in such a state)
Sorry for the essay. I seriously do understand, don't think i don't babe, like i said in previous post, it's easy for me to say these things because i DON'T love him. But YOU'RE the one who needs to decide whats best for you. :flow:
xoxox

ahh, ive been there was an ex too, hit me etc was a right ******* and then frankie come along and protected me etc, i think im just over reacting sort of with the thing about this girl, because this was when we had them big arguments and wasnt actually together, he was using this girl as a rebound really which kinda makes sense, im not saying i forgive him completely but ive told him if he wants me to ever trust him again he needs to prove himself to me, one thing he does wrong to me and im gone, hes deleting facebook now etc, so thats a start, i guess hes just got alot of impressing to do now! he better make it worth it too, because i'm no d**khead.. lol.

hey.....yea, i really dont knwo what to say...i could offer u advice, but it might be the wrong advice, and i dont want my worng advice to influence u in anyway....i just wanna say that were here to support u & chat to u when u to chat....i hope u make the right decision....whatever the right decision is!! i can relate to ur situation sort of, except i wasnt pregnant at the time.....long story short: seeing OH for a yr...had a suspision he was till with his g.friend, even though he had said they'd split up....(we lived far apart)....& eventually i emailed her on facebook to find out the truth...and tell her the truth!! ....they were still together!! they then split up...and i forgave him!! we have been together for 3 yrs now!! expecting our first LO and i trust him!! like i said, different situatio to urs....but wanted to put another aspect to it!! big hugs and kisses xxxx

and yea babys ok thanks....been very quiet today..quite concerning when shes like this....but she really is so irregular...its so difficult!! sometimes shes so quiet & then other days shes really a busy bee!! hmmmmm.....i needed to pee about 8 times 2day whilst shopping!! walking around really does make it worse lol!! xxxx

see im not sure if he did it because of a rebound being upset or whatever, but im not going to trust him completely now, i dont want things to just totally end because hes the nicest guy i have ever met when he wants to be, im glad hes been honest now because i feel alot better, maybe things will get better maybe things will get worse, i can only wait and rely on if hes actually going to use his brain and prove himself for his child and me.

hey.....yea, i really dont knwo what to say...i could offer u advice, but it might be the wrong advice, and i dont want my worng advice to influence u in anyway....i just wanna say that were here to support u & chat to u when u to chat....i hope u make the right decision....whatever the right decision is!! i can relate to ur situation sort of, except i wasnt pregnant at the time.....long story short: seeing OH for a yr...had a suspision he was till with his g.friend, even though he had said they'd split up....(we lived far apart)....& eventually i emailed her on facebook to find out the truth...and tell her the truth!! ....they were still together!! they then split up...and i forgave him!! we have been together for 3 yrs now!! expecting our first LO and i trust him!! like i said, different situatio to urs....but wanted to put another aspect to it!! big hugs and kisses xxxx

and yea babys ok thanks....been very quiet today..quite concerning when shes like this....but she really is so irregular...its so difficult!! sometimes shes so quiet & then other days shes really a busy bee!! hmmmmm.....i needed to pee about 8 times 2day whilst shopping!! walking around really does make it worse lol!! xxxx

i find it so difficult to walk around, i get so out of breath LOL!! x

lol i get out of breath for just walking up the goddamn stairs!! xxx

HAHA something very funny and weird, i just spoke to that girl who said my OH done all this stuff, and said to her to just forget it my OH said he doesnt want to know her etc, and she just put I COULDNT CARE LESS!! so my reply was sorry i didnt know id touch a nerve :S so i think maybe she has been exageratiing a little..

Hi girls :)
I might be on less frequently becuase i may have to go into hospital. I dont think it will come to that but you never know,xx
Hows everyone
I need to give you all a number, so we can talk off here too :),x

I might be on less frequently becuase i may have to go into hospital. I dont think it will come to that but you never know,xx
Hows everyonexx

hun, whats up ? :\

Kinda complicated, but i don't know if whats happening is because i'm pregger or because my meds aren't working anymore. I havent told you girlies everything about me in fear you would reject me straight away as being a psycho.
But i really aren't!!
:cry:

Hows everyonexx

hun, whats up ? :\

Kinda complicated, but i don't know if whats happening is because i'm pregger or because my meds aren't working anymore. I havent told you girlies everything about me in fear you would reject me straight away as being a psycho.
But i really aren't!!
:cry:

give me a message on here, and we will have a chat misses! x

I've had a hudge bust up with DH because of this and he has stormed out, i dont blame him though. I kinda asked for a divorce. Its really complicated. Although i guess you could shorten it down to me being really paranoid! Im such a stupid bloody cow.

i have been the same with OH all day, and it turns out the girl involved doesnt seem to be 100% innocent or truthful either LOL just try and keep calm.. i got myself worked up and it didnt help the situation.

It isnt over him cheating becuase i know he hasnt but becuase ive been having episodes again and with his busy job im scared he will leave me.

i dont think when im like this im not in control other my actions the 'other emily' is. I dont even feel like im a part of it more like someone is controling me.

Aww hunny i'm sure it'll be ok! I'm such your marriage will overcome these normal relationship problems! :hugs: can't you just ring him tell him to come home?

i get paranoid about my relationship too.. and it always turns out to be me over reacting.. just try and talk things through.. surely he knows you dont mean it x x

It isnt over him cheating becuase i know he hasnt but becuase ive been having episodes again and with his busy job im scared he will leave me.

i dont think when im like this im not in control other my actions the 'other emily' is. I dont even feel like im a part of it more like someone is controling me.

We all have our paranoid moments. I was silly when i was in your situation, i actually TOLD my boyfriend he had to leave his job. Because he was always away and i hated it. So after weeks of me crying and telling him to leave, he did, and now we're screwed, and i hate myself for it.
A job is important, even if it does mean he's away alot, i wish i realised that sooner to be honest.
And i get what you mean, i feel like i have 2 sides of me. I had one that was such a bitch, i didn't know who i was.
Aww sweetie, you need to sort things out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->