Due late november? Anyone else

Im glad things are getting sorted for you hun!,x

I've hd an embarassing time tonight!
My sex drive has come back and i pounced on my DH as soon as he came through the door, well at one point i had to get off him really quick and run into our bathroom i was then sick. Eeek he is laughing his head off at me, it didnt put him off though!

LMAO!,xx

it must be this weekend! i have felt the exact same, i keep having stupid little panics that were squashing little one though haha! x

Creepy! Ive been nervous of the same thing and that it would jump start labour but everythings fine!

My mum and his mum have made something for the babas
My mum has knitted a clanger lol i love the clangers used to watch the show! And my MIL has made them a sock monkey. So lovely,xx

aww thats so cute, im currently doing my bub a poohbear pillow but i havnt done any of it this weekend where ive been so excited about seeing OH, but im also going to sew a cross stich picture for a picture frame of peter rabbit with an A for his first name :) x

aww, im doing one of those pictures too a little froggy one.
Im addicted to cute baba things,xx

hey ladies :D picnic was lovely... nothing else to catch you guys up on really though so just a quick boring post :haha:

heyy girlies, hows your day been ? mines been bloody awful, for weeks jobcentre have been on at me about claiming income support, so i tryed today now there saying i cant, so now im totally stuck for money, no job nothing ahhh! lol, and then to top things off some random boy i dont even know has popped up on my facebook saying ohh your boyfriend knows this girl dont he they chat loads, i said i dont have a clue and he showed me her profile :S ive asked her about him and he seems to be getting really angry :S

anyway my rant over!
whatcha been doing today ?
x

hmmm sounds weird lol :S
maybe shes just an old friend or something?
i went onto income support today. Just hope i get my payment without any problems!!
not up to much tonight, making everyone lasagne and spicy wedgies and salad, yum. :)
what you all up to? xx

lois do you live with your mum and dad ? you dont do you ? thats the only reason i cant get it! and because im not in full time education or something, yeah i was thinking maybe shes an old friend, but hes denying knowing her at all, he apprently doesnt know who she is.. and shes chatting rubbish, well i told him i asked her why shes spreading rumors about him, and he went absolutely mental and told me to leave it, it seems abit fishy to me :\

yeah i live with family hun. Don't know why you don't get it then? Might be if your parents earn over a certain amount though... ?
It could be completely innocent hun maybe shes just a bitch starting arguments and it annoyed him? :hugs:

yeah i live with family hun. Don't know why you don't get it then? Might be if your parents earn over a certain amount though... ?
It could be completely innocent hun maybe shes just a bitch starting arguments and it annoyed him? :hugs:

could be, but you know when you can tell in someones voice they are nervous about you finding out something, i feel like hes being like that, im just going to leave it till the girl gives an explanation for what shes saying.. and they havnt said anything or checked how much my mum and dad earn, they just said because i live at home i cant get it, which i think is unfair, i cant rely on my mum and dad.. :(

yeah wait and see what she says :thumbup:
oh thats confusing!!!! maybe coz i'm in a different area :shrug: that really shouldnt affect it though, like you said, you can't rely on ya mum and dad?? Ring em up and chase them up about it, i know loads of people on income support and they live with family?? :S

yeah wait and see what she says :thumbup:
oh thats confusing!!!! maybe coz i'm in a different area :shrug: that really shouldnt affect it though, like you said, you can't rely on ya mum and dad?? Ring em up and chase them up about it, i know loads of people on income support and they live with family?? :S

ahh im fed up of chasing around after them lol, they are useless! specialy the job centre! x

hey chickens......hows u all??
been up to much?? i spent my day shopping today!! spentmy hip grant :)
managed to get loads of stuff...a gorgeous moses basket stand, cot bedding & mobile, clothes and loads more :) i was out for hours lol!!

hope u & LO's are all alright xxxxx

Hey babeee!!
Oh wow, sounds lovely!! :D
me n LO are all good, OH was playing with him earlier, was squidging my belly and then LO was kicking, then he'd do it again and LO would kick again, he was doing it for a good hour, and then i think Shauny got bored and went to sleep :haha:
glad youv had a good day :thumbup: :flow: xx
H

heyy girlies, update on bboyfriend situation, hes admitted it etc.. so i guess im going to have to go from there, and hey jenna, hows little one ? x

Catherine babe, you can so pull off the single hot teen mum look... :p lol x

haha lois, thankyou my babe :p but i have alot of thanks for him being honest like that.. it took a while, but i think he realised hes lost me completely if he doesnt, were not on great terms and im still weary of him, but me and bubba need him more than ever thursday, thats when we find out if the size thing is going to be bad or good..

yeah i understand what you mean about needing him. but in the words of the great jeremy kyle, a baby doesnt make a relationship better, neither should you stay in a relationship with someone because you have a baby with him. He needs kicking to the kerb (not literally) for what he did. Personally i think you should egg his house :haha: but then again, i don't love him, so it's easy for me to feel that way lol :)
xxxx remember babe i'm only a text away if you need to talk

thats the thing, all these people on BnB tell me to chuck him etc, but saying it and actually getting the guts to push away someone you love is a complete diffrent matter, specially when i lost my v to him, and we lost our first bubba last year, i feel too drawn to him :$ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->