Due late november? Anyone else

Where are you girls tonight!!!
Emily... i wanna know how Rosie's scan went
I've had a pretty productive day today :thumbup:
Hope you've all had nice days
x x x

hey my gorgus girls!! sorry i havnt been on, spending time with the OH got my growth scan on the 16th next thursday :D hope all goes well tbh, anyway what have you all been doing ? how did rosies scan go emily ? x

hey girls!! aww glad uv spent some time with ur boyfriend catherine... are things better now ? :) Let me know how your scan goes!!!!!!!! :) :) im sure everythings fine x
anyone know why emily got banned from babyandbump?
and nothing new with me, little man has been non stop active since thursday morning :O im just waiting for him to finally give in and have a good sleep lol he must be so tired
hope you girls are ok... you been up to much?? x

OMG why did emily get banned?? i dont know lol!! hopefully her sister will come on here and tell us?!!!

ive not been up to much...its sat today and we all know how much i hate saturdays...work alllllllll day!!

hopefuly baby will go to sleep 4 u soon lois lol...thats what mine was like the other day...just constantly on the go!! xxxxxxx

Spoke to Emily, she's been banned for having multiple account from 1 computer (because Rosie made one aswell) I think she's trying to get back on here, but every time she makes a new one, Bnb delete it :(
Ahhh work on a saturday? Not cool at all! :hugs:
He's stopped at the moment, which is such a relief, it was actually beginning to wear me out. I'm scared to move though because i'm so sure if i get up, it's gonna wake him up and get him going again :haha:
Only 1 week today until my 3d scan, oh i can't wait :D :D :D :happydance:
xxxxxxx

heyy girlss, how you both doing today, wait wait so emily has been deleted ? :O just making OH dinner :D hes not very well today so hes been sleeping all day long :( bet hes going to be up all night now, and yeah lois things are going great no arguments alot of hugs and kisses, and just talking :) hes been bonding with baby too, was playing with him the other night blowing raspberrys on my belly and making baby kick back, and talking to him loll, he never does it for me :( anyway hope your both enjoying your weekend x

Yeah she's been banned!! :S
awww thats so good to hear, bet its lovely to be getting on!
just been doing lots for shaunys scrapbook me and ben are making him :D its looking lovely i must say! :D x

hey girls....just got bk from work.....omg i cant believe she got banned..
catherine..im so pleased that ur getting on well with OH...such gd news!!

cant believe were all nearly 3/4 through our pregnancy now!! :) :) :) :) :)

Hello my 3 lovely bump buddies.
ClangerBabies is my new friend she is expecting twins in november i'm sure you'll like her... her name is Omily. :haha:
I'm off out with Ben today. Going to the river for a picnic! (awwww how romantic are we!) Wearing a maxi dress because it's a nice day must say bump looks HUGEEE in it! Anyways have a lovely sunday girlies, hopefully speak to you soon, thread seems to be getting less and less talkative :'(
xxxx

heyy looo babe! aww hope you enjoy your day at the river! im just spending the day with family and boyfriend today :) going to pop to the park with my little neice soon, whatcha all doing today ? have a brill day my girls! x

Hello girlies!!

just got in from work....thanks god for that...the weekend is over!!!

Welcome Omily lol!!

ahhhh how cute...picnic by the river...i could so do that now!!

got my hip grant through y/day :) so gunna go on a shopping spree 2morrow...:)

whats every1 doin 2nite??? xxx

Lol yes omily ;)
And that sounds so cute your lucky, my DH is back tonight for a couple of days and then he goes away on work again, i might go with him though this time xx

just dropped OH off at the train station feel like poo :( see him again in 2 days though, got myself all worked up erlier crying because i hate sleeping without him hehe, but feeling fine now, just going to miss him again, i can't belive how much things have changed over a week, i think we have both finally realised we need to sort ourselves out if we love each other :), whats everybody been doing ? x

Im glad things are getting sorted for you hun!,x

I've hd an embarassing time tonight!
My sex drive has come back and i pounced on my DH as soon as he came through the door, well at one point i had to get off him really quick and run into our bathroom i was then sick. Eeek he is laughing his head off at me, it didnt put him off though!

LMAO!,xx

Im glad things are getting sorted for you hun!,x

I've hd an embarassing time tonight!
My sex drive has come back and i pounced on my DH as soon as he came through the door, well at one point i had to get off him really quick and run into our bathroom i was then sick. Eeek he is laughing his head off at me, it didnt put him off though!

LMAO!,xx

it must be this weekend! i have felt the exact same, i keep having stupid little panics that were squashing little one though haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->