Due late november? Anyone else

Anyways i'm off for a bit neglecting my boyfriend he cooked me dinner and everything and i've just ignored him and been on here, talk to you lovely ladies later
if you have facebook jenna and emily add me www.facebook.com/loispattersonx
or PM me and we can swap numbers or something
(Not leaving catherine out already swapped all this lol)

Done my signature :D Wooo yeah same didn't even expect to get 1 buddy let alone 3 !! Oh my god wouldn't it be weird if we all go into labour on the same day (ITS POSSIBLE!) :haha: :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
that would be really funny....but none of us would know lol!!! i think im gonna be late....i have no idea y...i just do....maybe cos i didnt feel her moving until bout 21 wks...and every1 else seemed to feel there babies way before that (but thats prob got something to do with me having an anterior placenta)

i was 10 days early....can it run in the family???
we could possibly december dreamers.....i expect netsababa will be first though for sure

i have a feeling mine will come early, he seems to be so active and big it seems unreal that hes due then

im sitting here smiling......im really pleased i have not only 1 bump buddy...but 3

thanks girls

brb.....really need to pee (and it takes me like 10 mins 2 walk up the stairs these days).....goddamn baby!! (i love her really)

im sitting here smiling......im really pleased i have not only 1 bump buddy...but 3

thanks girls

brb.....really need to pee (and it takes me like 10 mins 2 walk up the stairs these days).....goddamn baby!! (i love her really)

well indeed it does feel good to have a nice girly chat for once! i dont really spend much time with friends now i spend all my time with the OH so it will do me good! lol, ah im constantly peeing it's driving me insane now..

Okay im back and im crying im in soo much pain F~#@ing Hell!!!!!
Oh and ive done my siggy thingy :)

Ive got such awful pains and keep getting BHs
Its that bad its making my arm hurt!
:cry:

ooohhhh bye lois....

for all of u...i am jenna inwood on FB (proudly the only one)

and yes me too with the friend thing...i can honestly say that i can count only 3 really true friends....& get this...one lives in scotland, another in hastings, and another in lincoln!! so i dont see them very often :( the one in lincoln is also pregnant which is sooo great....shes a bit behind me though, shes 15 weeks

xxx

Yeah you dont get many true friends in life tbh, and i have one other than my sister and she wants some space for obvious reasons.
Its nice on here that you can talk to people going through the same amazing thing you are.
I deffinitely love pregnancy i just dont love these cramps :rofl:

Ive got such awful pains and keep getting BHs
Its that bad its making my arm hurt!
:cry:

oh nooo.....sorry to hear that...y is ur arm hurting?? am i being dumb??

i forgot to mention earlier catherine....i keep getting leg cramps aswell in the middle of the night....and it feels like im dyeing SERIOUSLY DYEING!!! its sooo painful lol....i remember thinking to my self 'if labour is this bad...im really not gonna cope' .....

hope u feel better emily...how long are ur BH lasting for?? xxx

About a minute each and then they ease off, and its the pain traveling around my body when i get a cramp my leg and arm suddenly hurts.
And i hate getting leg cramps it feels like someone has knotted your muscles together!
Ill be fine im just trying to sit here and im watching harry potter with my dogs.

do any of you two know if constant nose bleeds are natural during pregnancy, everytime i go to blow or wipe my nose theres blood, ive been told its natural in pregnancy but surely not constant blood that blocks your nose up ?

ahhhh Harry potter....classic!!!!!!!!!!! the 1st ones the best i think......my OH always takes the piss that i love harry potter!!!!

do any of you two know if constant nose bleeds are natural during pregnancy, everytime i go to blow or wipe my nose theres blood, ive been told its natural in pregnancy but surely not constant blood that blocks your nose up ?

I think nose bleeds are really common in pregnancy.
Although not sure if that much is
:shrug:
I love HP! Im watching the third one xP

ive had only one very quick nose bleed thats all....??!!!?!?!

I think nose bleeds are really common in pregnancy.
Although not sure if that much is
:shrug:
I love HP! Im watching the third one xP

see my nose has blood there every time i wipe it, so i dont know if i should ask about it, it feels like its constantly blocked up and when i blow it, it comes out like blood clots it's horrid and it hurts where im always blowing my nose x

hmmmmm...have u got the purple nhs book?? does it say anything about them in there??? if u havent got one, il get mine from upstairs & have a look

if not...maybe u should mention it to ur midwife...just incase

hmmmmm...have u got the purple nhs book?? does it say anything about them in there??? if u havent got one, il get mine from upstairs & have a look

if not...maybe u should mention it to ur midwife...just incase

its not in non of my books no, i have been told you get them, but i feel mine are quit bad, but lately every week omething else goes wrong with me haha, last week it was that i couldnt walk on one of my legs 'pulled a muscle' then i had a cold sore, thats like the only problems ive had the whole waay through x

lol....i was in hospital allllllllll day last fri cos i was bleeding a little bit - i have an ectropion on my cervix which is like an ulcer...but i was in there alllllll day cos they made me wait hours & hours & hours....the things we go through for a baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->