Due May 2015

I will be due sometime in may. :) I got my bfp about 4 days ago. I would love to be buddies.

I'm having some pinching pain near my right ovary, but I've read that it is normal. I also had some nausea yesterday but it has gone away.

How are you feeling?

I have the same pains! Also AF types pain, but I had with my little one and she was/is very healthy!

This will be baby #2 for me. What about you?

It will be my first live birth hopefully. I had 2 second trimester miscarriages. The most recent being about 3 months ago at 17 weeks. Doctors think I have a weak cervix. I dialate too early and my water breaks.

At 13 weeks im going to get a cerclage.

I'm so sorry :( I had a 12 weeks MC and that was hard enough! My best friend had a cerclage and carried full term last year. The good thing is that they will keep an eye on you and do what ever they need to keep bubba safe!

Yeah im excited. Are you still spotting any? Im spotting brown a tiny bit

No, I haven't had any spotting this time. Last time I had spotting (and a bleed in one ocasion) till 9 weeks. It could be the rest of IB making it's way out.

Have you told anyone?

Ive only told my grandma and boyfriend. My bf isnt too excited because of the past two miscarriages. Told me he wont be excited until im 6 months along. Yesterday he was being really critical about my weight since i havent lost any of the weight from the pregnancies. I joined a gym a little over a month ago. Yesterday he said i failed at the gym because i didnt lose much weight. =/ He said by the end of the pregnancy i will probably be 190 pounds.

Hi! I am due early May! I am very patiently waiting for my M.S. to makes its debut.

Hi ladies, I'm due early May too. This will be my first baby after trying for 6 years. I just want to get the first trimester over and done with so that I can start to relax a little bit. I'm so anxious!

Hi ladies, I'm due early May too. This will be my first baby after trying for 6 years. I just want to get the first trimester over and done with so that I can start to relax a little bit. I'm so anxious!

Hi Welshgem! I'm in the same boat as you with the anxiety. I know you're supposed to enjoy every minute of pregnancy but I want this first trimester to be over asap so I can stop worrying!

Hi ladies! Congrats to all :) I'd like to join this group. Just got my BFP yesterday! :)

Ive only told my grandma and boyfriend. My bf isnt too excited because of the past two miscarriages. Told me he wont be excited until im 6 months along. Yesterday he was being really critical about my weight since i havent lost any of the weight from the pregnancies. I joined a gym a little over a month ago. Yesterday he said i failed at the gym because i didnt lose much weight. =/ He said by the end of the pregnancy i will probably be 190 pounds.

Boo... I haven't lost any weight either... But hey... I have just been so busy the last year with my baby that I haven't done as much exercise as I should.

Weight will come and go... Don't worry about it too much! Your body is doing amazing things as we 'speak' :)

I cant wait till my doctor confirms my pregnancy. =) I should get an order for bloodwork on tuesday. Have any of you ladies had your first appointment yet?

I went to my doctor and he sent me for bloods but then rang me the next day saying the lab were refusing to process them. Apparently they don't do the hcg blood tests anymore unless they come from the Early Pregnancy Unit which is based in my local hospital for high risk early pregnancies. So I just have to keep testing myself using digis for now and wait for my 12 week scan. So far away!!

On the plus side, I have got my booking appointment with the midwife coming up mid-September. She understood how anxious I was so booked me in earlier than normal.

Has anyone else from the UK had the same problem as me getting bloods?

I cant wait till my doctor confirms my pregnancy. =) I should get an order for bloodwork on tuesday. Have any of you ladies had your first appointment yet?

I have had two sets of blood work to confirm pregnancy and to make sure my hcg levels were healthy and doubling as they should. I don't have an actual appointment set up until September 24. That's when I get to hear the heartbeat! It seems so far away!

I have been trying to find a good May group to belong to. We tried for twenty two months, got pregnant by the grace of Femara and suffered three losses along the way including a twin ectopic. If successful this will be my first child.

It seems like some of you are in the same boat as me which is refreshing. I am cautiously optimistic that things will work out. My hcg is low for dpo but doubling beautifully. I was at 10 hcg@ 13dpo and 28@15dpo with a doubling time of 31 hours. I am still being monitored by the RE and go in on Tuesday for my next set of hcg. :yipee:

Nice to meet all of you!

Lol i scared myself. I took a frer test this morning hoping the line would be darker and it was negative. So i went to the store and bought another test. The second test showed faint but clear positive within 3 minutes. Im just afraid when i take a test at the doctors that their test wont be very sensitive. I dont have enough hcg in my system to get a positive on a digital test. Im pretty sure they will have me do bloodwork to confirm.

The bloodwork was totally worth it indie. I peed on a wondfo the morning of my 28hcg they was after the awesome doubling and it was a bfn. It will hopefully ease your mind that everything is ok with good numbers. I know with recurrent losses it can be hard to be comfortable, but it has given me some measure of calm to know exactly where things are. I have seen you on other forms we have been on, do you think the doctor will do an early circlage for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->