Due May 9th... need a bump buddy!

Woo hoo! Congratulations! :) Welcome to club May babies!

May babies!! My first appointment is tomorrow at 2:45pm. YAY!!

I called and made my first appointment today. They told me they wait till you are 8 weeks so they can do the first ultrasound at the same time. So i go in oct 11th. My doctor called me personally this afternoon to congratulate me. She is a wonderful doctor. i came to know her pretty well the last few months because we had started infertility testing. I did have my progesterone checked last week before i knew i was pregnant and it was high.

those of you ladies going to your doc appts soon, let us know how it goes. Im curious to what they do. This is my first child so I have no clue

Hey ladies. My first appointment is tomorrow. I will update and let you know what happens tomorrow.

Do you girls think when you have an appointment or ultrasound every day up until then just feels like its taking forever lol ? I have an ultrasound on the 27th and its like only so many days each day lol. I made it on the 27th so I'd be over 7 weeks cos last time i had an early u/s at 6+2 my baby boy decided to play hide and seek and make me think i had a blighted ovum ha ha

Hey ladies. Well my first appointment was yesterday which consisted of pregnancy history, blood drawn and an exam. I get the blood results tomorrow and I have to go back Tuesday to make sure everything is good. My next appointment is all the way until October 5th. Funny how I POAS yesterday to make sure and as soon as I did the line came right up and it was nice and dark. I guess I needed some reassurance but I'm not that nervous.

Hey ladies. Well my first appointment was yesterday which consisted of pregnancy history, blood drawn and an exam. I get the blood results tomorrow and I have to go back Tuesday to make sure everything is good. My next appointment is all the way until October 5th. Funny how I POAS yesterday to make sure and as soon as I did the line came right up and it was nice and dark. I guess I needed some reassurance but I'm not that nervous.

Did you get any details back yet? Hope all is well!

I have to wait until Monday to get the blood results but I'm not worried

Hi Ladies!

It's been awhile, but i have been a bit under the weather. I wouldn't call it morning sickness but definitely a really upset stomach.. I am finally starting to feel better but my stomach still isn't 100%. I can't remember if I mentioned or not but we went last Tuesday for our ultrasound and at 5w6d we got to see our little baby and listen to it's heartbeat!

It made it so real for me and my hubby!

how is everyone else doing?

Congrats. I have a private scan next Thursday. I have bad all day sickness. I barely eat and i cant even look in my pantry because i want to throw up at the site of all the food. Hope all is well with the pregnancies. Go May babies!!!!!

Hi there, can I join? I am due May 3rd. My pregnancy started off as a twin pregnancy but I just recently lost one. Remaining baby seems to be growing perfectly. I've already had a few scans but am really looking forward to the 12 week scan.

I already have a 5 yr old boy so this is my second pregnancy.

Looking forward to sharing stories and experiences with you all :)

Hi ladies!

Just thought I would check in and say 'hi'! :) How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->