Due Mid April. 1st Baby. Any 1st timers due around the same??

Danii

Mummy To Be!
Reaction score
heyyy!!

This is my first bubba (probably my only after the sickness I've been getting let alone child birth) looking to buddy up with someone in a similar situation!

Let us know xx

Hey
congrate :)
This is my first !!
I havent had a scan yet but think im due about the 20th - 30th April....

heyyy!!

This is my first bubba (probably my only after the sickness I've been getting let alone child birth) looking to buddy up with someone in a similar situation!

Let us know xx

I'm due 11.4.11 and looking for a buddy x

awww cool, I've not had my scan yet either, had my booking appt. though met the midwife team at my surgery, was really nice to meet everyone there. You had yours yet?

Im due the 12th April, according to my dates, but still waiting for a dating scan, So exciting!

I been to doctors and i dont really know my dates so booked in for dating scan waiting for a letter from midwife telling me when my scan date is which is taking long!

I think im 7 weeks gone coz i took 2 digi test so must be due somewhere in April :)
Very excited... :D

This trimester is hard im so tried all the time lol hope the next one is better :)

How you finding things?

Yh, my scan date is taking its time to come through too actually. Hmm, phone call tommoro maybe! lol. =)

Im not suffering too much from tiredness, just mainly the sickly feeling thats getting me at the mo, But i know what you mean, the past few weeks have been tough! Im still in a state of disbelief I think, bit scared that something will go wrong, but will settle my mind once I've seen the scan or heard a heartbeat!

How you finding things?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"