Due mid-end July (buddies)

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

so here we all are in the tri trimester :happydance: how exciting.

Just wondered if anyone fancied joining me on the last step of the way. Looking for general daily chitchat through to finally looking out for signs of labour ekk.

If you fancy joining me let me know & let our final journey begin.

A bit about me & my journey so far; am 26 & other half 27 childhood sweethearts, we`re getting married April 2015. Unfortunately we had a MMC in September followed by our much wanted rainbow BFP November. This is our first baby due 24th July and we stayed team yellow. Cant wait to meet little one in July. :thumbup:

We already know each other bit would love to talk here to I'm 26 and Df 29 this is our first and due July 27th we our team blue!!!

I'm due 31st :)

We're both 27 and have been married nearly 2 years. Together for 9.5 years :)

Toffee were both team blue have you picked a name??

Bumblebee have you thought of names for both sexes??

Hi wannanewbaby, cant believe we`re here already where has time gone, sorry I should already know this but is this your first x Yeh I have names but we haven't told anyone LOL, how about u

Hi toffee, Is this your first x

Yes it's our first and we are naming him Ryder my Df picked it but I fell in love the second he said it :) we're giving lo Dfs first name as his middle so they will share his name in a way.

First baby and team blue :) I'm too impatient and had to find out :)

Hi :wave: I'm due with second baby girl on the 27th of July! Can not believe how fast it has gone by so far already in third tri!!

Me! We're due mid-July (around July 17th).

We're all almost to the finish line!!

Hi! :hi: I'd like to join. :)

I'm due July 20th and this is our first pregnancy. We found out we're having a girl, and we're naming her Scarlett Grace. My husband and I have been together since 2011 and married on March 23rd of last year. We're so excited and I hope the third trimester goes as smoothly and as fast as the second trimester did for me. The first was a bit rocky for me.

Welcome ladies :wave:
Two girls, three boys & one unknown.

Wanna baby, that's the same as us if baby is a boy were having his name as babies middle name even though I really don't think it goes.
If he's a boy he will be Theo Shaun, if she's a girl she will be Orla. Maybe jasmine as middle name in memory of be Grandad who passed away 2 years in September. He was Cypriot & it was on of his favourite flowers & Theo couldn't really get more Greek lol

:hi: our baby girl is due the 26th july! this is our 5th baby we have 3 girls and 1 boy. im 30 dh 33 we have been married nearly a year on the 17th may and we have been together 12 years on the 17th may. :flower:

Hi ladies, I'm due a little girl 30th July but having a c-section 16th July... x

Wow there comes some team pink :) hello all

Bumblebee I think those are beautiful names and I think it's really nice to remember your grandpa if you have baby girl

Hey everyone! Due July 7th (sorry its not mid or late july, but ill probably deliver then). Team Blue! Jayden is his name. Looking very forward to meeting this little man who is squirming all around inside of me! Honeymoon baby from our trip to Aruba. :) Cant complain about pregnancy right now. Been pretty good. Rings still fitting, sleeping pretty well (lots of tossing and turning and up to pee), no morning sickness, still walking tons and doing everything i want to. I'm a nurse, so scrub pants and cotton maternity tops are working my wardrobe right now. Slim pickings for the weekends, but only 9 weeks, 6 days left! Hoping sooner than later! 38 weeks hit, im breaking out all the old wives tales (running the stairs, bouncing on the birthing ball, having lots of sex, eating pineapple...etc.) SO close ladies!

Also team blue due 24th July also! 2nd baby already have one ds.

I'm due 22nd July with a little girl. We are naming her Melody.

This is our first, we had a mmc in feb of last year so she is our little rainbow baby.

I'm 22 (23 in August) and fiancé is 24 :)

Hiya ladies! I know some of you from the Jelly Beans thread...for anyone else wanting to join, here's the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-pink-bumps-17-blue-bumps-5-yellow-bumps.html

I'm due July 20 with a little boy, Gabriel. If he were a girl, he would have been Georgia or Scarlett.

In the home stretch now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->