Due mid-end July (buddies)

Yes!! I hope it continues to go by fast - 2nd tri was dragging for me!
The countdown at work has begun - 8 weeks for me - doesn't seem so so bad lol
I do like the sound of 40 working days better though :)

Hi to all the newcomers glad to hear most had a good experience with the glucose test makes me less nervous about it.

And to all of you counting down to last day of work that is def a deadline to look forward to :)

Also loving all these beautiful names

I don't remember who asked but me and Df are doing the 3d ultrasound as we'll mine is scheduled for 30 weeks def looking forward to seeing little man haven't seen him since 20 weeks

Toffee am with u on that one only 8 weeks left on Monday for me I finish 24th June that's 4 weeks before due date. I so hope am not late, I'm rhesus negative & I've heard it can make u slightly early watch this space ay.

It seems fast to me that I will officially be in third trimester tomorrow, its very exciting. Earlier on I felt like time was dragging then its like I blinked and the time flew by lol

Hi I am due July 27th!! I can't believe I'm in the 3rd Tri now!!

Just wondering if any of you have experienced nipple pain? :blush: This morning whilst getting ready i felt a kind of throbbing/pinching sensation in my right boob and it was right behind the nipple. I don't remember this happening in my previous pregnancies x

I think ive had a bit of nipple pain?? but im sure its just the milk ducts!

ive never had a gd test as in the uk they arnt standard, hope you guys pass!!

antenatal for me tomorrow morning so get to hear baby again! feeling tired today!!

shall we all put up a bump pic?

Minx I get nipple pain often and soon after they start leaking.
its almost a pulling sensation.

My nipples have been itchy! And I've had a skin tag on the one - ouch!!

I'll start the belly pic posts....here's one where I compared 27 vs 29 weeks....pretty sure I've popped lol

Attachments

• 27vs29.jpg
    27vs29.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
I'd say so, Stephy!

Personal question...do you use soap on your breasts? Soap dries skin out, so the more you use, the drier your skin will be, increasing itchiness and the chances of stretch marks. You can try using lansinoh already, or some other lotion to help soothe the itch. Otherwise, having been around the block a few times and had it recommended to me (and avoided stretch marks through 4 pregnancies), use soap only once a week. Your stomach and breasts aren't as dirty as the rest of your body gets, so it's perfectly safe to cut back on soap use on these areas to cut back on itching and stretch marks.

Think I've popped a bit too. 24 weeks vs 28 weeks. At 25 weeks, my uterus measured right on for dates and yesterday, I'm measuring at 31 weeks (28 weeks now)

Attachments

• 24weeksKesler.jpg
    24weeksKesler.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1380466_304623599693693_2589734035715110060_n.jpg
    1380466_304623599693693_2589734035715110060_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi all! I am due July 22nd and we are team pink!! Already have a little boy who is 3 years old so cannot wait for him to meet his little sister!

I had the GD test a few weeks ago and thought the drink was awful, I think drinking it on an empty stomach made it even worse. Thankfully it my tests came back all clear, I was terrified I may have to do it again!

x

I'd say so, Stephy!

Personal question...do you use soap on your breasts? Soap dries skin out, so the more you use, the drier your skin will be, increasing itchiness and the chances of stretch marks. You can try using lansinoh already, or some other lotion to help soothe the itch. Otherwise, having been around the block a few times and had it recommended to me (and avoided stretch marks through 4 pregnancies), use soap only once a week. Your stomach and breasts aren't as dirty as the rest of your body gets, so it's perfectly safe to cut back on soap use on these areas to cut back on itching and stretch marks.

Think I've popped a bit too. 24 weeks vs 28 weeks. At 25 weeks, my uterus measured right on for dates and yesterday, I'm measuring at 31 weeks (28 weeks now)

Thanks for the info! I've been using Aveeno itch relief body wash and cream - it's helped a lot! But I will start to do what you recommend :)

I think you've popped a bit too!!
lookin good!
You're from Brantford - I live in Cambridge :)

Nice! I'm coming down today, actually. With my son not being able to have dairy anymore, someone told me to go to Costco and I can stock up on almond milk and other dairy free items. My mom lives in Kitchener so she's taking me tonight.

yep! Costco is great for almond milk! I buy it there all the time!

Going in this coming Tuesday afternoon for our 3d scan, which I'm super excited about and can't wait! We haven't seen her since our 20 week scan. I'm anxious to see how much she's grown and exactly what she's measuring and weighing now.

Here's some pics of my bump's progression...the first two pics are 23 weeks and the second two are both from last week(27 weeks). I feel like I'm REALLY popping out now and I'm so sick of people asking me "Are you sure there's only one in there?!". Yes I'm sure, lol.

Attachments

• 23wks1.jpg
    23wks1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 23wks2.jpg
    23wks2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 27wks1.jpg
    27wks1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 27wks2.jpg
    27wks2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
Going in this coming Tuesday afternoon for our 3d scan, which I'm super excited about and can't wait! We haven't seen her since our 20 week scan. I'm anxious to see how much she's grown and exactly what she's measuring and weighing now.

Here's some pics of my bump's progression...the first two pics are 23 weeks and the second two are both from last week(27 weeks). I feel like I'm REALLY popping out now and I'm so sick of people asking me "Are you sure there's only one in there?!". Yes I'm sure, lol.

You look fantastic!!!!
I'm so jealous you can still wear a bikini!!!

I'm sick of people asking that question too - it's so annoying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"