Due mid-end July (buddies)

Meee :)

Due July 29th with our first little girl!

Can't wait... Also a little terrified!

X

Welcome All,
So I was doing abit of research last night into when the busiest month for giving birth is. According to the Royal College of Midwives July is the busiest lucky us hay. This is based on UK numbers xx

Team blue with number 2 for me! Due 24th July, 4 days after my b-day. :) I'm 35 an DF is 26 :) Oh and we are calling him Giovanni. Xxx

Very cute name Gidge. We`re due the same day ekk. I see your in Lanzorote my parents are always in Lanzo. In fact we`re hoping to going for babies first holiday this November all being well. It is the tourist side though Puerto Del Carmen. Cant wait need a bit of sunshine finger cross the weather will be nice.

Hey :) due 28th with our second little girl. I'm 24 and husband is 23. Been married a year and a half. Have a 21 month old daughter

Here is Canada, the most popular month for birthdays is September, with the 21st being the most popular day. We know what everyone does around Christmas time.

But they're saying this summer is going to be VERY popular for births, a mini baby boom, because of the cold weather...wonder how everyone stayed warm...

Hi Ladies!
I'd like to join you all! Glad I found this thread near the beginning so I could catch up!!
Congratulations on all of your pregnancies!
Can't believe we're finally on the home stretch!!

A little about me - DH & I have been together for 14 years, married for almost 2 years. Had a miscarriage in Sept 2013, got our BFP right after in November 2013! :cloud9: (first baby)
Due July 15th - little man - team blue! I would love for him to come a little early so he doesn't have to share his birthday with his 3 year old cousin!

lmbhj - I'll be trying all those old wives tales as well!! But might be starting them at 37 weeks!

We're almost 99.9% sure his name will be OWEN!

Hi to all who just jumped in :) I got my diabetes test on the 5th who all has already taken it or has it coming up???

I just took this on Saturday that passed....
It was a long hour wait!!
Haven't heard anything from my OB, so I'm assuming no news is good news?

This is my first so I have never done it how nasty is this drink they gave me??

I actually like the drink lol
It tastes just like orange soda to me :)

Great!! Cause I'm terrible with nasty stuff and I have a hard time drinking things fast so hopefully I can just get through this quickly and be done with it and hopefully I pass

I had mine yesterday, I didn't think the drink was as bad this time. But they said if they don't call everything is fine so hoping I don't hear anything from them today!!

Hello ladies!! Team blue here due in July!! Due date is July 28 (going by ovulation not last af) and have a tentative C-section date of July 21. This is my second DS and so excited to meet him! His name is Emmett.

I go tomorrow for a glucose test, 2nd rhogam shot, & another u/s!!! Looking forward to the u/s but not so much the other items on the list. I don't much care for the sugary drink. We get to go next Wednesday for a 3D u/s and looking forward to it. Anyone else doing 3D u/s's? I am just so excited to be here in the third trimester already...really flown by!!!!

Ooh, can I join?

I'm due with a little girl July 15th. We're calling her Talia Lilly. This is our second baby, and daughter. My ODD was born at 36+5 July 10th, 2012, but was due August 2nd.. so we're all expecting this LO to arrive a bit early. Just hopefully NOT on her big sisters birthday. :/ I'm a VBAC hopeful, as long as this LO is head down we're good to go! I've already done my glucose testing- I actually have enjoyed the drink both times; but I've always had a big sweet tooth and like very sweet and rich foods. Yay 3rd trimester, I'm ready for this to be over. I'm experiencing a lot more aches and pains a lot earlier on than I did last time…

Hi Ladies,

My name is Megan, Hubby and I have been together 14 years, married for 3 years, this is our 1st little one, and we are team pink.
Due July 17th, but gynae said any time between the 9th and the 17th, hoping for the 15th, because thats my bday....

Im a fellow July Jelly Bean, so some of you know me from there.... :)

My husband is 32 and I'm 24, and our baby girl is due 25th July! Think we've decided to go with the name 'Jasmine' although we're not sure about her middle name just yet.

I had a GTT done a couple of weeks ago due to my weight, and the drink was horrible - it was 'cola' flavoured and just tasted flat and really sugary. Had to sit for two hours and I could still taste it at the end. Gross! Thankfully my results were fine.

Getting a bit impatient now, but I think it's mainly because I have several uni deadlines coming up in the next couple of weeks - once they are out of the way I can concentrate on my last months of being child-free lol :) Not got much of a bump either due to my weight and her movements are less noticeable now so I think she's turned to face the other way - it's really boring... I much preferred it when I could see her moving!

Im due July 31st with our first a little boy:) Im 27 (will be 28 when lo is born) DH is 29.

Afternoon ladies... Anyone else finding it hard to adjust to the fact that they are in 3rd Tri??? I am just so shocked at how quick it seems to be going... Also forgot to say that this baby is being called Fearne Amelia x

I can't believe how fast it is going now, it seemed to drag for a while. Only 9 weeks of work left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->