Due mid-end July (buddies)

Omg Michelle I thought I was only one who felt movement in my butt lol glad to know I'm not alone

Lol yes it's the weirdest thing isn't it?! I usually only can feel it when she hiccups though. Also, when I'm walking sometimes she feels so low it feels like her head might just pop out from the pressure of gravity pushing down on her or something. It's weird.

It's like I literally wrote that myself have you been having a lot of Braxton hicks?? I'm struggling with those daily?!

I probably get two or three every other day or so. They are sharp and painful but usually only last about 30 seconds or if I move positions it tends to help a lot. What has been annoying me the most is I've been having A LOT of discharge the past few weeks. I guess it's some of my mucus plug coming out then rebuilding again. My doctor checked me last appointment and said it was normal but it sure is annoying. I feel like I'm never dry down there, tmi I know it's gross lol. Also my back is aching quite a bit this past week. What symptoms have you been having lately?

So ladies I finish work a week on Wednesday & it can't come soon enough :thumbup:

I had my midwife check up today all was ok & I got told babies head is slightly engaged. Midwife actually said its 4/5th engaged. I got super excited about this but it actually means she could feel 4/5th of babies head the rest is nestled into my pelvis. I only hope I don't go over due :wacko:

Hope ur all ok & keeping well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->