Due mid-end July (buddies)

@wannanewbaby yeh my weight gain is 20lb finger crossed I don't gain to much more. Like you I was quite small in fact I am small in stature as well 4 ft 11inch :blush:

@toffee WOW a lost of 16lb in ur first tri you must of been very sick hun bless you.

pleased to say that us three ladies only have 10 weeks left EKK so excited :happydance: I so hope I don't go over my hubby described it really well the other day. He said its as if we`re waiting to go on holiday then when the times comes if someone said ohh actually your not going for another week to 10 days :dohh:

I'm determined that this baby will have a July 17 birthday. With my luck, he won't though, lmao.

My son was due December 13, 2008 and the ONLY day I didn't want him born on was December 1. Guess what day he decided to make his arrival.

I also want baba to come early, gynae said date changed the 15th, which is my bday, but I would prefer for her to come on the 13th or the 14th.

By my LMP, I'm due July 21. By insemination date and ovulation, I'm due July 20, and by ultrasound, I'm due July 18. Midwife goes with my insem and ovulation date.

My scan used to match ovulation date. But after the last scan he said she was above average and the date changed.

All of my scans and when they measure my stomach he is always 5 days to a week ahead having 3d/4d scan done next fri so will be excited to see of he is still measuring that way.

Hey ladies we've all been a little quiet lately hope ur all well. Can't believe am 31 weeks ekk it's getting so close. Had the day off work Monday so did a bit of shopping for my hospital bag. Got all my toiletries, a few cheap nighties & my going home outfit.
I've only got 5 weeks left in work before maternity leave which am so looking forward too.
Ohh I also start my anti-natal classes 5th June so week on Thursday.
Here's a little bump pic for u ladies, love to see a few more xx

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
Looking good bumblebee! I´ve only got 4 more weeks now until the end of school term, then i´m off. :) Can´t believe how fast time is going and now in the single digit week countdown. Here is my 31 week bump pic.

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Arhh Gidge what a cute bump & YAY to single figure count down 9 weeks to go :happydance:
How's the weather where you are.

The weather is actually lovely over here at the moment, not too hot but warm enough for a summer dress. I hear the UK has been lovely recently too?

yeh it sure has. Tried to catch a few rays as I have a wedding this weekend and the legs are coming out :dohh: x

My cousin in the UK, says the weather is lovely, she sun tanned in the garden....

My bump pic at 32 weeks...

Attachments

• Cape Town-20140519-01027.jpg
    Cape Town-20140519-01027.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Arhh wat a cutie so sweet. My dad offered to pay for one for us but we've decided the next time we want to see baby will be wen he/she is born. They are turley increadable though xx great pic

I had a dream we went for one, and they said it's a girl ha ha.

That's was the first thing df asked is he still a boy lol he def was. I really enjoyed it we got to see so much now just counting down days till he is here. We are all getting so close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->