Due mid-end July (buddies)

Morning ladies, we'll after today I've got 14 full day & 3 half days left in work :happydance: officially finish 25th June. They're so cute they've organised a lunch meal out on my last day xx
Don't no about u ladies but I'm really starting to feel tired again now. Although I can't wait to give birth & meet our little one, I know am going to miss my bump

On the countdown with you bumblebee (20th June for me). And that is when i will organise baby´s room and hospital bag. Hope I´m not leaving it too late.....

I`ve got babies bag kind of ready but need to go back through it. Also last Monday when I was off I bought all the toiletries I would need for my hospital bag & a few cheep nighties, so am almost ready. But like you ill re pack and organize bags properly when am off.

I also plan to cook a few meals and put the in the freezer for emergencies for those days when I don't get a minuet to breath. Being a first time mum am sure there will be a few of those.

You're more organised than me ha ha. I'm going to start buying toiletries and things for my hospital bag. I've washed the newborn and 0-3 clothes. Nursery is decorated and cotbed comes Monday :)

I've got 24 working days left. 5 weeks to go x

Nursery almost sorted, waiting on the compactum and rocking chair to arrive.
Bags are packed, just need to get 2 more outfits and vests.

Wow my hospital bag isn't packed yet should do that...

Im gonna join in here to help pass the time. Im 24 (25 next week..im hoping someone will give me at least 1 gift that isnt baby related lol) due July 20th. TEAM PINK! Does anyone else feel like time is going by so fast but so slow at the same time? :wacko:

Welcome Pinknerdz...

Yeah it does feel as though its going quick and yet so long, LOL....

Hey ladies, so I feel really mean I no u shouldn't but I do. My hubby wanted a bit of fun as we haven't done anything for roughly 2 weeks. I had been trying to do it at least once a week as I think it's only fair.
We tried this afternoon & I really can't get in the mood. I can't feel baby moving, my head fills full of silly thoughts. He could tell something was up & stopped. He so understanding which makes me feel I should try harder but as its getting closer & closer I just really really don't want it at all.
How are u ladies & ur hubbies dealing with things :dohh:

Hey ladies, so I feel really mean I no u shouldn't but I do. My hubby wanted a bit of fun as we haven't done anything for roughly 2 weeks. I had been trying to do it at least once a week as I think it's only fair.
We tried this afternoon & I really can't get in the mood. I can't feel baby moving, my head fills full of silly thoughts. He could tell something was up, stopped & didnt even stew on it. it was me feeling guilty & apologising, with him saying dont be silly. but i could tell on his face he was a bit disappointed. He's so understanding which makes me feel I should try harder but as its getting closer & closer I just really really don't want it at all.

We don't haha. OH is very understanding, but I just would be freaked out if he moved whilst doing the deed. No logic, it would just ruin the mood haha.

We tried this afternoon & I really can't get in the mood. I can't feel baby moving, my head fills full of silly thoughts. He could tell something was up, stopped & didnt even stew on it. it was me feeling guilty & apologising, with him saying dont be silly. but i could tell on his face he was a bit disappointed. He's so understanding which makes me feel I should try harder but as its getting closer & closer I just really really don't want it at all.

Didn't bother me with my first pregnancy but this one totally freaks me out no idea why :wacko:

hello Ladies,

I wouldnt be able to say anything in this regard, my hubby as been completely off it, ever since he found out it was a girl.

I think the last time we did it was Easter weekend..... Argh!!

But I make sure to pleasure him, and make sure he is happy!!

On another note, I will be having a C Section on the 4th July, baby is still bridge, and she is BIG, she weighs 2.8kgs now, and they say that by the 4th, she will weigh anything between 3.6kgs and 4kgs.

So now its time to get ready and prepare my mind that she will be here in 3 weeks!!

Oh wow only 3 weeks how exciting!! Hope everyone is still doing well and as comfortable as possible.

Not comfortable at all. My little guy is head down, but posterior, which explains my severe back pain. Hoping he'll turn anterior before labour.

I'm not sure if our lo is posterior or anterior they said he is head down with his butt like facing my belly button so his head facing my back. But I can tell he is very low down when he moves. Been having a lot of Braxton hicks lately to

Same here..baby has moved way down and it's made me a lot more uncomfortable and more pressure. When she hiccups I can feel it in my butt and vajayjay lol.

Omg Michelle I thought I was only one who felt movement in my butt lol glad to know I'm not alone

Omg Michelle I thought I was only one who felt movement in my butt lol glad to know I'm not alone

Lol yes it's the weirdest thing isn't it?! I usually only can feel it when she hiccups though. Also, when I'm walking sometimes she feels so low it feels like her head might just pop out from the pressure of gravity pushing down on her or something. It's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->