Due November 3rd 2014

Bump buddies are great to, I had 9 bump buddies during my first pregnancy :) I'm the only one from the us 2 are in Canada the others are in the UK but we are all still friends and support each other :) your bump buddies will become family in the end :)

ive never had any but thats because this is my first pregnancy ;) but i hope so!!! :D

They are :). They become your support system, and you can talk to them about everything even the embarrassing stuff.

Im due the 20th November and im 5 weeks 3 days atm so still a long way to go, ill be happy to reach 12 weeks as last year I had a ectopic and a tube removed and 4 years ago a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I got an early scan on Friday and I cant wait to just know its in the right place and put my mind at ease. :)

Bump buddies are great to, I had 9 bump buddies during my first pregnancy :) I'm the only one from the us 2 are in Canada the others are in the UK but we are all still friends and support each other :) your bump buddies will become family in the end :)

ive never had any but thats because this is my first pregnancy ;) but i hope so!!! :D

They are :). They become your support system, and you can talk to them about everything even the embarrassing stuff.

well YAAAAAAY! :happydance: glad to know there are always people there to talk to!

Im due the 20th November and im 5 weeks 3 days atm so still a long way to go, ill be happy to reach 12 weeks as last year I had a ectopic and a tube removed and 4 years ago a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I got an early scan on Friday and I cant wait to just know its in the right place and put my mind at ease. :)

awe congrats! ive never been pregnant not even a chemical so im pretty nervous about mcing tooo. but so far my scans show arms, legs, head, body & a heart beat && baby is right where its suppose to be. i hope you have a successful pregnancy doll! you deserve it! :hugs: having that ultrasound to confirm that everything is where it should be is so reassuring & very nice!

Yeah it can not come quick enough im getting all worked up waiting for it as Ive been in that room twice before and had bad news. I haven't had no bleeding or anything this time though but last time it happened at 11 weeks. I AM SO excited though I can not wait to become a mum :). where are you from x

Yeah it can not come quick enough im getting all worked up waiting for it as Ive been in that room twice before and had bad news. I haven't had no bleeding or anything this time though but last time it happened at 11 weeks. I AM SO excited though I can not wait to become a mum :). where are you from x

ohhhh dang im sorry, hope this is it for you!! im originally from michigan but since im a army wife we are stationed at kansas. you? :)

Hi all! I'm due November 2. I've been so confused this whole past two months! My lmp was January 3 so if I went from that I'd be around 11 weeks now. We had our first appointment last Thursday and an ultrasound showed the baby was only 7w4d! Strong healthy heartbeat and everything! But I'm just confused about when I conceived. My next period was due on February 2 but I never got it so two weeks later on feb 20 I took a test which came back positive! So I guess I conceived in February? But idk why I missed a period before then? Lol im just happy we saw a heartbeat!

https://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/beachie445/3cc416b4-f2cc-4986-90c5-fd4f083d64e1_zps7c82d881.jpg

Just popping over from November Sparklers thread to see how you are getting on? Xxx

Just popping over from November Sparklers thread to see how you are getting on? Xxx

im doing very good! hubby is still deployed for 3.5 more months but things are very good! i had our daughter Oct 28th. 6 lbs 13 oz 20inches. :) she just turned a month old today (technically). how about you?! :D

Attachments

• IMG_20141125_131017.jpg
    IMG_20141125_131017.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
She's beautiful! Congratulations :hugs:
Update us on the thread when you have time! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members