due oct 09 buddies anyone? UK

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hi ladies my due date is october 3rd 09 and havent found many ladies on here due around oct, so anyone that fancys staying in totch through the happy 9 months pm me x x x x :hug::hug: and congrats xxxxxxxxx
Px

Hi hun, i got my :bfp: today and am due 18th oct, however will be having a section due to 2 previous ones so bubs should be born around the 11th :)

I'm due on Oct 10th... But, I think I'm going to MC soon, so may not be here for long!

Hi hun, i got my :bfp: today and am due 18th oct, however will be having a section due to 2 previous ones so bubs should be born around the 11th :)

hey babes what a coincidence im having a 3rd c-setion also had sections with both my 2 kids so defo having another, there not a consultant in the contry who will help with vbac after 2 sections. gonna add u to friend s list babes do keep in totch it great to find someone who also has to put up with sections aint they horrid???? well the actual section isnt but the pain after is x x x x

I'm due on Oct 10th... But, I think I'm going to MC soon, so may not be here for long!

come on hun think positive, beans are stronger than u realise hun, we all have fingers crossed for you and lil bean x x x x x

honey, I am due on October 11th!!!!! hopefully this one sticks.... praying for a sticky bean!

hey babes what a coincidence im having a 3rd c-setion also had sections with both my 2 kids so defo having another, there not a consultant in the contry who will help with vbac after 2 sections. gonna add u to friend s list babes do keep in totch it great to find someone who also has to put up with sections aint they horrid???? well the actual section isnt but the pain after is x x x x

I have accepted your request hun :hugs: I aint looking forward to the pain after the section, but cant wait to have speckle here :)
I am sure we will keep in touch .. :hug:

I have accepted your request hun :hugs: I aint looking forward to the pain after the section, but cant wait to have speckle here :)
I am sure we will keep in touch .. :hug:

defo hun we have alot in common what with 2 kids each and a third c-setion on the way!!!!!! will pm you later tonight x

Ok hun i'll be about more than likely :)

I still cant stop smiling...today has been an amazing day :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->