Due October 14th...Anyone else?

lovecats

Reaction score
I am noticing that as the end draws near that time is dragging and starting to feel a little anxious.I was just wondering if there were anyone with a similar due date so we could wait it out together and talk over anything that is a worry or just general chit chat!

I am! :)
For me, it's as if time is slower but fast at the same time, if that makes any since. Everyday seems to go so slowly but than I notice wow, I'm already 34 weeks!
I'm Tennessee btw, due with my first :) Nice to cyber-meet you! :waves:

I'm due October 16th with my first baby.

I'm getting a bit anxious too. Feel like I have tonnes to do and can't believe i'm 34 weeks already. Seems to be going really fast for me.

Is there anything in particular you are feeling anxious about? I think for me its that I won't take to motherhood well and the thought of everything changing. I am excited but also very nervous...

I also worry about the post natal blues and feeling low after birth which seems to be pretty common

I'm due 14th October :)

At the moment I am freaking out, have no nursery or furniture for it (it supposedly arrives 17th of this month). I haven't got anything ready yet and don't feel like I can wash baby clothes etc with nowhere go put them.

At last though I am on maternity leave. Hoorah!!!

Hi everyone!I didn't realise there would be so many!:happydance:
I already have two sons and am expecting another boy....still have many things to buy and am moving house shortly too.I'm trying to be calm about everything and not let things get on top of me but sometimes my mind goes into overdrive and I start stressing about things.
My hubby will be working away a few days in october and am worried I won't be able to have him with me,I just hope everything turns out well!

Due 17 October - not long to go!! Still a bit to do but feeling on top of it (so far...) ;)

My eldest is 21 on the 14th xxxxxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a bit worried. Its nice to know others out there still have stuff to do. There is a girl at my work who is only 16 weeks and she's already on top of most stuff. Makes me feel very unorganised :)

Lovecats when do you move house? At least you can start the nursery from scratch so its exactly how you want it but it must be stressful thinking of that on top of baby.

I'm going to write a new list of things still to buy and get a few of them today. Seems like I'm constantly adding things to this list though- its never ending.

I'm due on the 12th with my first (and probably only). Expecting a little boy.

The last six weeks have dragged for me but that's partially becasue I haven't seen my hubby for six weeks (he comes home tomorrow). I'm expecting the next six weeks to fly by. Simply because I get my keys to my new house on Monday (35+2) and need the entire thing decorating and flooring putting down before I can move in and need to be in the house before Little Man arrives.

Do any of you Ladies have any big things planned for the last few weeks?

Hiya ladies :)

Im due with our second child on the 4th October. DS will be 22 months. Im expecting a girl this time around. We most likely wont have any more LO's after this baby. 2 seems right for us!

This pregnancy has gone reasonably smoothly but it definately true that your body and various bits get looser and more worn out the second time around. Ive got terrible pains in my lady bits, groin, hips, lower back and thighs.

I cant believe Ive only got 4 1/2 weeks left! Time us flying by this time around. DS has had 2 hip surgeries in the last month and is in a full hip spica cast (waist down to ankles). Keeping him entertained and happy fills most days.

I have prepared most things for the new baby but I dont think I can be fully prepared :D

DS has a cast change under general anestethic a week after my due date so we will be super busy!

im on the 12th, It seems like i have been 30something weeks forever!

I Still have 3 weeks of work, and have done absolutly NO prepartion for this baby. We still need to decorate the boys room, and sort out all the clothes, buy stuff for hospital.

The only thing we got round to doing is buying the double buggy.

My cousin who was due 2 weeks before me had her little one last week...if that had been me i would have been screwed.

I hope mine doesn't come early either! We'll really struggle if it does to get everything ready.

You know when lists on the internet say to pack a going home outfit for baby- what will you guys be putting baby in? I thought a sleep suit would be adequate for a little baby but now I'm doubting myself. Do you think it will be cold enough for a padded all in one or do you think thats too much? Clueless!

I hope mine doesn't come early either! We'll really struggle if it does to get everything ready.

You know when lists on the internet say to pack a going home outfit for baby- what will you guys be putting baby in? I thought a sleep suit would be adequate for a little baby but now I'm doubting myself. Do you think it will be cold enough for a padded all in one or do you think thats too much? Clueless!

I've got him a sleepsuit (cute little pirate one) and I'm taking his snowsuit and a blanket. Depending on what the weather is like will depend on what he comes home in. However, as my Dad will be bringing us home, I think a blanket will be all he needs as the car has climate control and he'll make sure it's warm before we get to the car. But you never know what the weather will be like.

I'm due the 17th. Ds 2 was due on the 14th 6 years ago and arrived on the 13th.

We shall be moving hopefully within the next 2 months....just have to get all the papers signed.My youngest son will need to go to a new school too!There just seems like so much stuff to do in my head,I really need to get my butt into gear but at 34 and a bit weeks my body seems to get worn out quickly...really wish you could have energy injections to perk you up!:haha:

Hi Ladies! I am due on Oct. 14 or 15. We bought some stuff this weekend for my hospital bag but I am still missing some things. We don't have a lot in terms of clothes and I am not sure if I am having a baby shower. I recently moved and I don't have those type of relationships established yet to have a baby shower. I envy those who can take maternity leave...I have to work up until I basically go into labor or if the doctor tells me to stay home(lost all of my time when I moved).

I am exhausted...anyone else?

Hi Ladies! I'm due the 16th with my first...it's a girl.

We are not ready at all. I'm in the US so we have shower's here and mine is this weekend so I'm sure I'll feel a bit more prepared after that.

We haven't even started the nursery. My office will be converted, but we have to strip wall paper, repair the ceiling and paint..... My dh has had a big project that has been taking up all of his time this summer. He should be finished soon and be able to do the nursery. I'm not too worried though as she'll sleep in our room for the first six months.

I haven't even started thinking about a hospital bag. Well maybe I've thought about it, but haven't started putting anything together or even wrote a list.

Lady, I am also exhausted by the end of the day. I feel great in the morning, but so done by the end. I'm still working and my job is fairly active. Luckily, I am training someone next week to do the heavy lifting. She'll cover for me while I'm on leave. I sell wine. Some days I'm just meeting with accounts and tasting wine (I spit it out of course or don't taste at all), but other days I'm building displays and lifting 40 cases of wine. Not so good this far along.

I'm due on the 13th with my second!

Time was flying by, but now it seems to have slowed rather a lot! It's all suddenly seeming very real.

Last weekend we sorted out loads of junk and got rid, we swapped the bedrooms around so now we're all in the big bedroom (whereas DH and I were in the smaller bedroom, DD's bed was in the bigger room but she didn't sleep in it). Now DD is sleeping in her own bed, and there's space for me to sort out a cosleeping cot next to the bed. I did a whole bunch of deep cleaning and sorted through the clothes we've got the baby too.

There's still some stuff we need to get, stuff that needs to be sorted through, etc. I just feel this crazy urge to CLEAN ALL THE STUFF!! lol

I can't wait for those buttery soft newborn cuddles! I was looking at newborn pictures of DD the other day, and remembering how crazy soft and squishy she was. I can't wait! :cloud9:

I'm also due the 14th! I have his crib, organizer, and dresser all set up. Most of his clothes are organized and put away. However I still need basically ALL other necessities; diapers, wipes, etc. I'm hoping to get those at my baby shower in 2 weeks. I go back and forth from being sooo ready for my son to be here, to being in absolute PANIC and all the fears and worries about him being here, my mothering abilities, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->