Due October 14th...Anyone else?

My little guy gets the hiccups quite a bit too. Mostly though when I've had a can of soda to drink :blush: I feel it in my butt too and its soooo weird! Then he'll get mad and jab a foot into my ribs for giving him hiccups.

I ALSO noticed that I'M getting the hiccups more now too.

Haha! I love all the hiccup stories!

Lovecats, I agree it does feel surreal. We've been waiting for so long that it doesn't seem like it could really happen.

I wish I could feel hiccups. I've only noticed a few times. I also wish I could feel them in the butt because then I'd know she was in the right place. She's always moving around...some days she's transverse and some days she's diagonal. Occassionally she seems head down, but it doesn't last long.

If it helps, I don't feel them in my bum and never have. I always felt them to the front with my last pregnancy, this time it's at the front and to the left. Baby is definitely head down.

I'm due the 15th & this whole pregnancy flew until I hit 30 weeks. Now it is dragging. Especially now because my husband is in Alaska where he works 2 weeks at a time. Those weeks always go so slow when I'm not pregnant, so being this close to the end & him being there is just dragging. He'll be home from 35 weeks to 37 weeks so I'm sure they will fly. 37-39 will probably be the longest EVER!!!!!

sorry daft question but I don't think I've felt huccups at all... What does it feel like? How would you know its hiccups?

oooh thanks lovecats. I hope I don't need to worry that I haven't felt them. Perhaps I have but I just didn't know it.. Will keep an eye out now.

oooh thanks lovecats. I hope I don't need to worry that I haven't felt them. Perhaps I have but I just didn't know it.. Will keep an eye out now.

I'd agree with the popping sensation, but there are times when my little guy gets them, and it literally feels like I personally have the hiccups, but inside my stomach. Its weird.

Sorry to have turned this into the hiccups thread! :haha:

Preggy and sb, I feel them in my front too. It's a helpful way to tell that she's still head down.

Bobster, I wouldn't worry that you haven't felt them...it just feels like little rhythmic popping movements. I'm sure placenta placement and a whole bunch of things play into whether or not you feel them.

Cccbb, time started to drag for me around 30 weeks too...well, 28, to be honest. All the aches and pains of the third tri definitely seem to slow things down for me.

Have a good day, ladies!

Funny....after I said I don't feel hiccups that often, she had them twice last night. They were low, but to the left side.

Any one else getting swollen feet? I can't tell if they are swollen or just getting bigger. I could barely walk by the end of the day yesterday. I was on my feet all day, but I usually am. Maybe it was the humidity. I also need to be drinking more water!

Some of my friends feet grew a half size and stayed that way and some grew and went back after pregnancy. I'm hoping mine go back. They definitely seem bigger though :( I'm not concerned about the size, I just don't want to have to buy all new shoes!

Mine start to swell when it gets hot! I swear even sitting at work I can feel them getting bigger and bigger in my shoes!

Can I join? .im due on the 10th. How is everyone doing?
Time is going so slow :(. Just want to meet my princess. X

I'm uncomfortable, irritable, impatient, and HUNGRY :haha:

I agree. I am so ready to meet my little mister already!

Is it dragging for you?

Ive totally gone off food :/ but I agree with the other things. Haha.
Want to be able to put my shoes on without having help.lol.

Is it dragging for you?

YES! Once I hit 27 weeks time hit a brick wall I swear! But now that I'm at 34 weeks its like, holy sh* where did the time go? My baby boy will be "full term" in only THREE weeks! But it still feels like its going so slow until I look back lol

Is it dragging for you?

YES! Once I hit 27 weeks time hit a brick wall I swear! But now that I'm at 34 weeks its like, holy sh* where did the time go? My baby boy will be "full term" in only THREE weeks! But it still feels like its going so slow until I look back lol

That's really strange.....That's exactly how it feels for me with the time issue.Every day seems to drag but until you look back the weeks seem to have flown...STRANGE!:wacko:
I have my midwife appointment on friday which always help to break up time.I have waited 6 weeks since my last!Maybe I should see moving house as a good thing...It may help to take my mind off of the next few weeks.

Is it dragging for you?

That's really strange.....That's exactly how it feels for me with the time issue.Every day seems to drag but until you look back the weeks seem to have flown...STRANGE!:wacko:
I have my midwife appointment on friday which always help to break up time.I have waited 6 weeks since my last!Maybe I should see moving house as a good thing...It may help to take my mind off of the next few weeks.

I think that would help time seem to go by quickly! My appointments got moved up to every week since I'd had reduced movement, so that's kinda helping things now. The days seem to drag though lol. FOB and I aren't together, all of my friends have basically abandoned me, so all I really do is sit at home watching TV and eat :haha: which makes time go by that much slower. I've already got his crib together, his clothes separated, washed and put away.

Is it dragging for you?

I think that would help time seem to go by quickly! My appointments got moved up to every week since I'd had reduced movement, so that's kinda helping things now. The days seem to drag though lol. FOB and I aren't together, all of my friends have basically abandoned me, so all I really do is sit at home watching TV and eat :haha: which makes time go by that much slower. I've already got his crib together, his clothes separated, washed and put away.

I wish I were that organised.....a little difficult when I shall be moving it all again in a few weeks!:dohh:

Is it dragging for you?

I wish I were that organised.....a little difficult when I shall be moving it all again in a few weeks!:dohh:

Yeah it would definitely be pointless to organize it all now and then just have to move it again. Maybe you could organize them into separate boxes so it'll be a little easier to unpack and organize after you've moved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->