Due October 14th...Anyone else?

Hi everyone, I'm due October 20th with my third. I really don't have anything done either. I took summer classes. Which ended about a month ago, August was so busy, and my kids just started school today. They are in second grade and first grade. I am buying a car seat this weekend, and I purchased a few onesies and a cute outfit the day we had our gender scan at twenty weeks. It's a boy, our other two are girls. I'm taking online classes this semester. Now that kids are in school I hope that I can finish getting everything ready.

Hi ladies,

I'm due the 16th with my first. It's a girl! We just moved into a new house a month ago, so we've been focusing on getting unpacked and settled. We have bought or been given everything we need for baby, but we haven't done any setup yet! All we've done is paint baby's room. I'm stressed about how much we still need to unpack and when we're going to build the crib/changing table, etc.

I also feel like time is dragging -- second tri seemed to go fast, but with all the aches/pains/tiredness/insomnia of the third tri, I feel a bit like a prisoner counting down the days.

Random question: Is anyone else feeling baby hiccuping very frequently? I feel like my little bub has had hiccups almost every day recently!

I'm sure this one has hiccups far more than my others ever did.

I'm organized in the purchasing department. I'm pretty sure I have everything. Then again this is my 4th boy so I still had quite a lot of baby things from them.
The problem being a lot is still in the loft and I want it out, and to clean it and find spaces for it all. Still waiting for DH to get up there for me though.

This baby seems to have hiccups more frequently than DS had when I was carrying him. Hiccups last awhile aswell!

Its an odd feeling having hiccups in your lady bits dont you think? :D

Thanks, ladies! Glad I'm not the only one. I've been joking that it's like having a little drunk baby in my tummy! :haha:

Yes, my baby has had loads of hiccups recently! It's funny because I hadn't had any at all up until last week, which I thought was odd because my DD used to get loads.

I find them kind of annoying tbh, the rhythmic jumping is reeeeally distracting when I'm trying to do something like my OU coursework!

I'm feeling far more relaxed this time. Might be because we aren't renovating our bedrooms this time around. Last time around we bought a new house and completely gutted the bedrooms. That was stressful!

Hi ladies :) I'm due October 17th with baby #3, we're team YELLOW- already have a boy and a girl ages 4 and 5. I have saved most things from my previous babies, so I don't have that much that needed to be done. Baby will be in our room the first few months anyway. Last thing I have to do is wash the clothes I pulled out from storage and pick up our going home outfit. We're bringing something Blue and something Pink just in case. :) I feel like time has flown, and still seems to be flying. I've been having loads of contractions the last week, body seems to be really getting ready for the big day! And yes lots of hiccups- bordering on annoyingly too many lol. Anyone else always feel them in your butt? It feels like baby is hiccuping right into my bottom and I get this pulsing sensation there. After a while it gets pretty old...even though I once loved the hiccuping lol.

For the FTMs, don't stress too much about not having things ready. I found with my first baby she never even went into her nursery that I worked so hard to finish until she was 4 months old. With our son we didn't even have the crib up until he was 2 months old, as we always used a bassinet in the beginning. We stressed it a lot less with him, knowing we never even used the nursery we spent so much time on anyway! If it gets done, it gets done! If not, you aren't alone I'm sure :) Your body is exhausted from so many months of growing a tiny human!

Hi Ladies,
I am going to join you if that is ok? I am due October 15th. I have 2 boys 10 and 7 this is our 3rd and last and we are having a girl. I think we are ready for her though. I have her nursery set up and everything to get us started and survive for the first couple of weeks. Well at least I think I do LOL.
I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left but can happen as early as 3 weeks. Anyone else going to try and self induce? They only reason I want too is because both my boys were overdue and had to be induced and I really would like to go naturaly and see how that goes. I had no labor symptoms with either of my boys and I don't think I even dialated so I have my fingers crossed with this one.

Here is a pic of our nusery, so excited to put her in it!

Attachments

• IMG95201309019521265095678.jpg
    IMG95201309019521265095678.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
Im due October 14. Baby number 1. We suffered a mmc in dec and were pregnant 3 weeks later.
I was talking to a friend today that it feels like someong hit the fast forward button.
So excited but worried about tye Labour as it's the "unknown".

realise ladies that the first two weeks of october are the most busiest time of the year...as it exaclty 40 past new years.

im really hoping my hospital not too busy and i still get the pool i want.

October is their busiest time, it certainly was busy when I had my DD in October 2010! I'm having my DS at home this time though, so there better not be any other labouring women hanging around! :haha:

I'm joining in kind of late. I'm due the 14th as well. We have general cleaning and decluttering to do, but we're ready for her! Nursery is set up, clothes are washed, diapers are closeted, and the pack'n'play/bassinet is in the car waiting for her. (Superstitions, haha)

Hiccups are annoying for me here too. They are so often and seem to go on for ages, and are very distracting.
Not sure about busy hospitals in October, I already have an October baby (DS2) who was born at home as was DS3 so fingers crossed this one is too. He is currently breech but DS1 was until 36 weeks so I'm not overly worried, but if he doesn't turn then that busy early part of October could prove to be a pain LOL

Hi ladies,

I'm due the 16th with my first. It's a girl! We just moved into a new house a month ago, so we've been focusing on getting unpacked and settled. We have bought or been given everything we need for baby, but we haven't done any setup yet! All we've done is paint baby's room. I'm stressed about how much we still need to unpack and when we're going to build the crib/changing table, etc.

I also feel like time is dragging -- second tri seemed to go fast, but with all the aches/pains/tiredness/insomnia of the third tri, I feel a bit like a prisoner counting down the days.

Random question: Is anyone else feeling baby hiccuping very frequently? I feel like my little bub has had hiccups almost every day recently!
Hi! Ive definately been feeling a lot of hiccups....I hope it's not a bad sign that this baby will have a lot of wind when born!:dohh:

Although I know this baby has to come out it still feels a little surreal that in just 5 and a half weeks I may go into labour and actually hold my son,a real strange feeling!

I know my DD had hiccups quite a bit during pregnancy, and when she came out she was a gassy girl and got a lot of hiccups. Not sure if there is really a link between them though, good question. This baby has had way more hiccups than DD. And yes they seem like they last soooo long! Currently on round 5 of them today and soooo over it lol. My butt doesn't seem to stop pulsating....... (That sounds gross..I know..)

I know my DD had hiccups quite a bit during pregnancy, and when she came out she was a gassy girl and got a lot of hiccups. Not sure if there is really a link between them though, good question. This baby has had way more hiccups than DD. And yes they seem like they last soooo long! Currently on round 5 of them today and soooo over it lol. My butt doesn't seem to stop pulsating....... (That sounds gross..I know..)
Mine is popping as we speak!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->