due on halloween

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hello! I am so excited to be pregnant with out 3rd (and final) baby! My oldest was born Oct 25th and now I am due with the 3rd on Oct 30..... =)
Any one else is due then? Any one from New York? I'd love to make some bump buddies =)

I am due Oct 30th with my third my oldest birthday is October 15th, my other soon is November 22nd. I live in the uk

I am due Oct 30th with my third my oldest birthday is October 15th, my other soon is November 22nd. I live in the uk

Hi :) I'm feeling a bit like I will be stealing my oldest thunder..especially if this one decides to come early.....

Lol I know what you mean imagine if it is the same day. It will be a unique present. The odds of that happening would be slim. Ad long as they both get their own cake to blow the candles out they will be fine. October looks set to be a expensive month. My son will be 8 the baby will have just arrived then the next month my other soon will be 5. Then it's Christmas. Not very good planning on my part.

Based on my LMP (1/25/16) I'm due on October 31. :happydance: It's my partner's favorite holiday and his birthday is November 3rd (he was due sometime in October, but I forget the exact date).

However I have short cycles of 24-26 days and usually ovulate on day 9-11. So I'm actually a little further along than most women when basing on LMP. But I was not temping this past cycle, so I don't know exactly when I ovulated so I'm going with Halloween for now :cloud9:

Lol I know what you mean imagine if it is the same day. It will be a unique present. The odds of that happening would be slim. Ad long as they both get their own cake to blow the candles out they will be fine. October looks set to be a expensive month. My son will be 8 the baby will have just arrived then the next month my other soon will be 5. Then it's Christmas. Not very good planning on my part.

Yes October is shaping up to be expensive lol

Based on my LMP (1/25/16) I'm due on October 31. :happydance: It's my partner's favorite holiday and his birthday is November 3rd (he was due sometime in October, but I forget the exact date).

However I have short cycles of 24-26 days and usually ovulate on day 9-11. So I'm actually a little further along than most women when basing on LMP. But I was not temping this past cycle, so I don't know exactly when I ovulated so I'm going with Halloween for now :cloud9:

I don't think I matters how short the cycle or long they just use LMP...my cycles are usually 31-35 days but my doctor always used my LMP since they count 40 weeks from LMP not ovulation. Maybe I am wrong though. But Oct 31 is so cool.
I wonder how fast this delivery will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->