Due on or around March 24th?

This morning I had a weird beige creamy/slimey discharge. I had a little bit on Saturday night as well, but I'm waiting for the doctor's office to open so I can ask the nurse if that is normal. I am not too alarmed at the moment because it did not look pink or even red or brown, it was just beige, and only when I wiped. Also, today I go for more blood. Finger's crossed for a nice number! lol

Hi, felt a little sick this morning! Feels to early to be getting ms? Didn't get until about week 6 with dd.

I'm am soo tired but I can't sleep - so annoying!

I told my mum today - have any of you told anyone yet?

I am giving it a few weeks before telling my mum, she is the only one I want to know. I want the little bean to just stick for another few weeks :)

Still not told anyone am very tempted to tell my closest friend but would like my mum to know too.

Good afternoon ladies!

Welcome and congrats SunflowerMama! Please share how your first appointment went.

Hopeful~ I wouldn't worry to much about multiples. Although if it happens just think of it as an added blessing.

Happy~ Fx for you and good numbers!

Louise~ We have told family and a close friend. The way I look at it now is I would rather have their support during this time rather than have them not know at all. Everyone is different though. We just have to do what we think is right.

AFM~ I had my second beta today. My levels more than doubled and at 15dpo it is 550.6. :cloud9: I have my first scan on the 31 with my RE and then one on the 17th of August with my OB. I'm still feeling sick today but not ms. Although I did think it was going to happen this morning when brushing my teeth.

Hi everyone!! I'm due March 19th!! Nice to have this thread so we can all share our different experiences!

Sorry for freaking everyone out with the two sided o pain thing! It must be really common if we all had it. Maybe its just a good thing for getting pregnant.

Mrs C, glad the numbers look good!

Louise, we told all the family straight way! Dh wanted to tell them even before the bloods came back. I was a bit apprehensive but it felt so good! They're gonna know if it goes well and if (god forbid) it doesn't so its nice that they can share the news. Were not telling outside the family until at least after the first scan. I do have a rule though that it is not to be mentioned on facebook....ever if I can help it :)

The only person other than the fiancé who knows is my sister. We started to ttc at the same time and talk about it loads. 2 days later she got her bfp too. It's kind of crazy but also amazing. I just hope both our beans stick and grow strong. We've decided that if our beans stick we will tell our parents at the same time by putting our scan pics in envelopes and handing them one each.

The only person other than the fiancé who knows is my sister. We started to ttc at the same time and talk about it loads. 2 days later she got her bfp too. It's kind of crazy but also amazing. I just hope both our beans stick and grow strong. We've decided that if our beans stick we will tell our parents at the same time by putting our scan pics in envelopes and handing them one each.

That's a really neat and cute idea!

Congrats! My due date is March 21st. Only found out less than a week ago and very excited :)

Hey! I'm due march 28th but likely to be moved to march 26 :) Fitting in right at the end.

Hi to those I already know, is this the official march thread cause I didn't see one?

Uugh. Feeling sooooo full after having a bowl of soup for dinner! Geeze!

Welcome and congrats jewelstar, bellesmum, and Kelly9!

Kelly~ I know theres another thread but it seems to mover very fast. After other fast moving threads I'm happy with a little slower one for now. :winkwink:

Yes I've visited it a few times but people just ignored me so I think I'll stay here.

You ever going to get a journal mrsc?

Welcome and congrats SunflowerMama! Please share how your first appointment went.

Saw my ob/gyn yesterday. It was pretty basic. She asked me to continue my folic acid and put me onto progesterone tablets and aspirin (keeping in mind my history of a miscarriage at around 7 weeks before DD). My dating scan is scheduled on 30th July...yippee :happydance: Advised to have small frequent meals to avoid nausea.
Am feeling good today. Was so hungry last night an hour after dinner so had a small snack. Today, right after milk and cereal again a pit in the tummy....am hogging at the moment. Guilt-free gluttony!! I love it!:haha:

Tentatively saying hi here :winkwink: If I'm pregnant, I'm due on March 20th, I haven't taken a test yet because, well, I'm in shock atm. My fiance and I have been using the pull-out method, apparently I should have listened to people who say it doesn't work that well :dohh: I had some light bleeding around the time my period was due this month so I figured it was my period, but I've been feeling very nauseous the last few days, extra tired, increased sense of smell and saliva...if I'm not pregnant then there's something really wrong with me. I'll be checking out this thread and once I take a test I'll let you guys know if I'm officially in or not :thumbup:

By the way, runnergrl, our toddlers are very close in age!! :) Actually, my slow brain just realized that they were both born on March 7th, 2011, how cool is that?!

Yes I've visited it a few times but people just ignored me so I think I'll stay here.

You ever going to get a journal mrsc?

Same thing happened to me. Thats why I started another one.

As for the journal, I do believe I will work on that today. I'm glad to know that I will at least have you following.

Saw my ob/gyn yesterday. It was pretty basic. She asked me to continue my folic acid and put me onto progesterone tablets and aspirin (keeping in mind my history of a miscarriage at around 7 weeks before DD). My dating scan is scheduled on 30th July...yippee :happydance: Advised to have small frequent meals to avoid nausea.
Am feeling good today. Was so hungry last night an hour after dinner so had a small snack. Today, right after milk and cereal again a pit in the tummy....am hogging at the moment. Guilt-free gluttony!! I love it!:haha:

Sounds like it wasn't to bad.You have your appointment the day before me! I can't wait until the last week of this month.

Tentatively saying hi here :winkwink: If I'm pregnant, I'm due on March 20th, I haven't taken a test yet because, well, I'm in shock atm. My fiance and I have been using the pull-out method, apparently I should have listened to people who say it doesn't work that well :dohh: I had some light bleeding around the time my period was due this month so I figured it was my period, but I've been feeling very nauseous the last few days, extra tired, increased sense of smell and saliva...if I'm not pregnant then there's something really wrong with me. I'll be checking out this thread and once I take a test I'll let you guys know if I'm officially in or not :thumbup:

By the way, runnergrl, our toddlers are very close in age!! :) Actually, my slow brain just realized that they were both born on March 7th, 2011, how cool is that?!

:hi: Sounds like you very well could be pregnant. When do you plan to take a test? Good luck to you!

That's awesome!! Yes, :test: we are all anxious for you ;)

Hi ladies. Feeling ok today no sickness just a little tired.
I have a feeling that the sickness may come back worse!!!
Work is keeping me busy running round after a 2 year old we have just been out enjoying the summer sun whilst it lasts.

How are you all today?

Good Morning! Nurse said my numbers look great. (precautions due to chemical last month). But as another precaution, doc wants to see me thursday because of my weird discharge yesterday. I am feeling a whole lot of OPTIMISTIC! :happydance:

Also feeling a little "pouchy" down there. lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->