Due on or around March 24th?

Congratulations on baby Sarah Linzylou

My Nicholas Adam was 3/19 8lbs 1oz 19.5 in long induced at 7:30am he was born at 2:40pm

Yay more babies!!

Congrats Kelly, Lexi is a pretty name.

Congrats Linzy, Sarah is beautiful.

And Congrats Stacey on baby Nicholas

Soooooo exciting we are all starting to have our babies now. I can't believe I only have 4 days until my due. it's crazy cos it felt it was never going to get here hehehe.

Congratualtion on baby Nicholas Stacey :flower:

Suddenly feeling much more excited now there are lots more babies being born, it's helping the nerves!

Congrats, Stacey!

Good luck, boxxey! It sounds like we'll be hearing from you soon!

Oooo how exciting boxxey!! at least you know when the process will be starting. Can't wait to hear the good news :D

So jealous of all the babies, I was up all night with contractions and wicked back pain and the doctor this mornin said no change on the internal exam. Grrrr.

hello all Domenic Charles Glenn Radke was born @ 948pm March 22 was put to sleep to have him, i was pushing he got stuck his heart rate dropped, he is a healthy 10pound baby and is 22 inches long, i will post more when im not so sore

hello all Domenic Charles Glenn Radke was born @ 948pm March 22 was put to sleep to have him, i was pushing he got stuck his heart rate dropped, he is a healthy 10pound baby and is 22 inches long, i will post more when im not so sore

Congratulations and speedy healing vibes :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->