Due on or around March 24th?

I have two predictions, 1 baby will be late and 2, it's going to happen at night, Usually around this time I get aches and pains in my back and low down.

I'm still waiting... sweep on tuesday, hopefully that gets things moving, I've been walking tons and get crazy bh's and pressure but no labour yet, should also have first internal so will know if I'm even prepping for labour come tuesday. Fingers crossed.

I've been having period type cramps that wake me out of sleep around 3 a.m. for the past two days now. Doc told me yesterday that I haven't dilated yet but his head is engaged which is good. If nothing happens between now and Tuesday, I will most likely be induced some time next week. I can't wait. It is so uncomfortable to walk, sleep, etc. Plus I can't wait to meet my little boy!!!!

My little girl Lexi Serena Kelly was born today! 7 pounds 14 ounces!

I'm just hanging out twiddling my thumbs... Our bathroom remodel started this week :dohh: now I'm completely torn between wanting her to be born now now now or waiting another 2 weeks til it's all done. I'm out of room in here. I was sick all week with a fever and have a bad cough lingering, I swear I'm going to give myself a hernia with all this coughing, it feels like her foot is going to come directly through my belly Everytime I cough.

Congrats Tiff!!! :happydance: love the name you have picked. Can't wait to see a pic of your little princess.

Ill post some on the weekend when I have my laptop and wifi access.

Still don't think i'm going to be early . . or on time :haha:

Congratulations on your new arrival. Very exiting. Still just waiting it out here.

Congrats Kelly! How exciting! Your baby was born on my birthday. 3/13/13 awesome date!

I would like to be next but I seriously think this boy wants to stay inside

im being induced Friday if baby doesn't come before

My baby girl arrived yesterday at 39 weeks! Water broke at 3am and Sarah Lynn was born at 7:46pm. 7lb 9oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->