Due on or around March 24th?

Doing good. Just waiting. And trying to be patient. 36 weeks as of yesterday and we had a baby shower yesterday which was superfun :) although its killing me to be at work today and tomorrow when I really just want to be at home setting things up and touching all the little clothes and diapers.

Ready for him to get out of me and counting down the days 16 more to go

Wife is exactly the same - she just wants it over now

Had steady contractions since last Monday - a few times they've been 3-5mins apart for a good while (several hours) and then they stop so she just wants it done

I have been the same as your wife I have went in a couple times thinking it was time :( soooo tired and ready

Yep much the same, just wanting it over. Have been getting periods of crampy type pains but not for long and then they stop. I'm convinced I will go over due.

Congrats, MrsC!!

37 weeks today! I keep getting BH and period-like cramps but that's about it for me. I still have some things to do to get ready so as much as I'd like her out, it's probably better if she stays in!

same here i was getting all happy last night then after 3 hours nothing like dang it man lol

Just gone 37 weeks. Feel like its still going to be a while here. Another MW appointment tomorrow so we shall see if baby is anywhere near engaged yet. Still feel quite hight up to me.

My baby that was nicely sitting in Left Occipital Anterior position since 34 weeks has suddenly shifted to Right OA position....not great for my VBAC attempt :(
Really really hope it shifts soon and back to a better position. C'mon baby, mommy needs a break!!

Oh no! C'mon sunflower baby!!!

At MW appointment baby wasn't engaged at all! He's gone backwards

My baby that was nicely sitting in Left Occipital Anterior position since 34 weeks has suddenly shifted to Right OA position....not great for my VBAC attempt :(
Really really hope it shifts soon and back to a better position. C'mon baby, mommy needs a break!!

Hope baby moves back for you! :flower:

MW yesterday said head down but no 5/5 or anything but considering at the last appointment she couldn't tell at all and thought baby was breech (as bump was much higher and hard) I'm happy with just 'head down' at the mo :haha:

I'm 4/5 for the second appt in a row but midwife said that because of how he was lieing he could come anytime, we will see, I'm not convinced.

Hiya Ladies, I have been a bit lazy with reading and replying to the posts:blush:

First off Congrats MrsC on the birth of your beautiful girls!!! How very exciting and sorry I'm 2 weeks late with the congratulations :blush: I hope they are doing well. Are they still in hospital or have you been ble to take them home now? Did you have them naturally or c-section?

Wow it makes it so much more real that we will all have our babies really soon!!

I have been having issues with high blood pressure and low platelets so I'm being monitored and have spent a bit of time getting to know the antenatal assessment room at the hospital and the midwives hehe.

Can't believe I'm 38 weeks today... Really need to update my ticker...

Has anyone else had their bubba's yet? I hope everyone is doing great :p

Things are going good on my end. The girls are doing great and we are all home now. they were born on the 22nd and then spent 5 days in the NICU. We were able to come home because the jaundice, feeding issues and weight gain all leveled out. It was a very rough week for me because I ended up getting preeclampsia a day or two before delivery. Due to that they had to put me on meds which in turn made me not be able to see my girls for the first 24 hours of their life. :cry: That was hard and still bothers me a bit. I did end up having then via c section. Ava (baby A) was only 4lbs 15oz (now 5lbs 6oz) and Emma (baby B) was 6lbs 3oz (now 6lbs 14oz). Had I had them naturally there was a high chance of needing a c section for Emma since the dr didn't feel comfortable doing a breech extraction due to their size difference. I was leaning towards a c section the whole time anyways so I didn't have any issues with that. Recovery is going well. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Yeah I'm sore but not bed bound like I had imagined. Still bleeding though and I don't know how long that is suppose to last? Anyone have experience there? The girls are on a 3 hour schedule although between the two of them I'm managing an hour of sleep at a time between feedings and diaper changes. :wacko: Hmm lets see what else... oh hubby leaves for his 6 week rotation back to work in about 2 weeks so I'll be on my own. This scares the living crap out of me. I assume I'll either be a walking zombie by the time he gets back or have a cape. :haha:

Hang in there ladies! The end is so close. Get as much sleep as possible and don't worry about things around the house. It's not going to matter once the baby gets there because all the focus will be on your LO. Just truly enjoy these last few moments of pregnancy even though it may be hard sometimes. It's so worth it in the end. :flower:

Attachments

• Emma & Ava.jpg
    Emma & Ava.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
no baby here yet just waiting, I hope it is over soon as I feel like crap

The bleeding can last any where from 4 to 6 weeks

No baby here yet but i get induced soon if he doesny come on his own i get a sweep tomorrow hope that gets things moving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->