Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

honeysuede

Reaction score
Well as it's now August it means all us Spetember DD ladies are having a baby next month!!! I still can't quite believe it:cloud9:

I am actually down to be induced on September 30th if nothing has happened by then but I am praying that doesn't happen & little one arrives around his/her due date of 18th.

Anyone due around the same time & want to wait out the last few weeks together?
xx:hugs:

Courtfrog :flower: Due to be induced 8th (dd 18th) :blue: :happydance:Born 2nd Sept :cloud9:
Erinlena :flower: 10th :blue: :happydance:Tanner Liam Born 3rd Sept 8lb12oz:cloud9:
Jaymarie1991 (Jessica) :flower: 14th :blue:
Mumzie2b :flower: 16th
Cails :flower: 17th
Honeysuede (Tracey-Anne) :flower: 18th :yellow::happydance: Jack James Born 18th Sept 7lb14oz:cloud9:
29p (Pari) :flower: 18th :yellow:
Pandn :flower: 31st August c section :blue:
Mummyat18 :flower: 18th :pink::happydance: Evelyn Grace Born 9th Sept 8lb:cloud9:
Sylvia29 :flower: 18th
Emmaforster :flower: 19th
Marie000 :flower: 19th :pink:
ElmoBumpToBe :flower: 20th :blue:
Shellyvet2007 :flower: 21st :blue:
Stephalie :flower: 21st
Courtney89 :flower: 23rd :blue:
Jaydensmommy9 :flower: 23rd :pink: :happydance: Born 10th Sept, 7lb 1oz:cloud9:
Rachel89 :flower: 23rd :blue:
Robyn1990 :flower: 26th :pink:
Ace28 :flower: 27th :blue:
Suspectpink :flower: 27th :blue:
Blue_Star :flower: 29th :pink::happydance:Bree Born 20th Sept 7lb14oz:cloud9:
KathrynW :flower: 30th :yellow:

I am due september 21st. Even though its next month still feels like an eternity to wait. I was originally due the 18th which is my birthday but was set back a few days at my scan.

According to my LMP I'm due the 18th but my 12week scan put me at the 14th and I'm working with that, tho he might come early I've already started having regular contractions I'm on bed rest and procardia to stop them for the next 2 weeks they say thell stop it then and if he comes that's fine but now is too early

I am due september 21st. Even though its next month still feels like an eternity to wait. I was originally due the 18th which is my birthday but was set back a few days at my scan.

Hi :hugs:

Oh 18th is your bday? maybe baby will come early for you & you will end up sharing it:haha: my bday is 4th October so either way I should have my little one by then.

I know what you mean, even though it's getting close it still seems so far away!:hugs: xx

I am due on Sept 23rd. I have a feeling that I will go sooner though. I was having contractoins with my daughter from 34-38 weeks so they finally induced me at 38 weeks. With this one I have been having contractions since 29-30 weeks. But we will see.

I'm due on the 17th of September! Wow- next month we'll be having our babies!!! :happydance:

But it does still feel like forever!

oooh so exciting there are a few of us!:happydance:

By my LMP I was due 25th September but my 12 week scan put me a week earlier which is why I think I won't be on time. I guess they will come when they are ready!!

I think I will add people's names, due dates & wether you are expecting :blue::pink::yellow: if that's ok with everyone? will be nice to keep a watch:hugs: xxx

im due the 23rd :) i cant wait and my due date hasnt changed at all lol

I am Pari and due on 18th of septermber team yellow

So how are we all feeling? prepared?

I feel about 75% prepared. In a lot of discomfort at the mo with muscle pain under my right ribs, hoping that doesn't stay for the next 7 weeks!!:wacko:xxx

I'm not ready :( haven't washed or gotten everything and terrified of giving birtg

I'm not ready :( haven't washed or gotten everything and terrified of giving birtg

Well I didn’t know until 2 weeks ago that I was meant to wash all the new clothes!! Felt really silly after:blush::wacko:

I am trying really hard to mentally prepare myself for the birth, I have a low pain threshold so I am praying I can use some sort of mind control to keep me calm – that & maybe an epidural!!
xxx

Exciting for all us due around the same time. Feels like a long time to wait but hopefully as we are all Due around the same time we can keep each other company and hopefully have it go a bit quicker. :)

Exciting for all us due around the same time. Feels like a long time to wait but hopefully as we are all Due around the same time we can keep each other company and hopefully have it go a bit quicker. :)

:thumbup:Yep that sounds like a nice plan:hugs:
Now I am bigger I am really feeling pregnant & struggling with simple things like putting shoes on!:haha:
xxx

My baby boy is due on the 18th :). I'm so excited! I'm a bit of a neat freak but since 3rd tri hit I'm like crazy nesting neat freak lol.
Can't wait for LO to come....want an ice cream cone soooo bad :( was diagnosed with GD and have been craving sugary things since I can't have any lol

im mostly prepared dont have a whole lot of clothes hoping to get a lot at my baby shower, and my body is so achy and uncomfortable and my 2 yr old doesnt help lol hes become very clingy and i almost always have an elbow pushing into my bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->