Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

Loosing plug more then usual. :) So hopefully a sign of something. Have regular BH contractions also, some painful but then agian have been having them for weeks. Just hope it is a sign something is starting. One week to go for me now. I have convinced myself though that my body does not actual know how to labour natural. IS that possible? My first pregnancy needed augmentation and I needed to be induced at 42 weeks with the second. Hope the third wants to come out on his own. If not then I will have my section on the 28th though. so at most two week wait for my baby.

Happy 39 weeks!:hugs::happydance: losing plug is a good sign:thumbup: I lost a part of mine at 35 weeks & have just been having A LOT of watery CM since Sunday (having to wear a pad:blush:). My period type pains & lower back pain seems to have gone this morning & I had a better night's sleep too so maybe baby is in position now & it's just the waiting game.

I think your body is certainly capable of labour, fingers crossed it will get itself into gear this time for you:thumbup:
xxx

well lo and i are home the first night was hard, she wont sleep in her crib and will only sleep with me at night which is scary for me last night went a little better and shes breast feeding like a champ :) heres a few pics for you guys, first two are right after birth and the third is today at 4 days old :)

Attachments

• IMG_20120910_151510-1.jpg
    IMG_20120910_151510-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
  • PicsArt_1347394985584.jpg
    PicsArt_1347394985584.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20120914_114528.jpg
    IMG_20120914_114528.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
well lo and i are home the first night was hard, she wont sleep in her crib and will only sleep with me at night which is scary for me last night went a little better and shes breast feeding like a champ :) heres a few pics for you guys, first two are right after birth and the third is today at 4 days old :)

Awww she is sooooo cute:cloud9::cloud9: I wonder why she won;t sleep in her crib? I guess each baby knows what they want:haha: so happy for you:hugs: xx

Well 2 days til due day for me & no baby yet:haha: that's fine though, Any one got any updates? xx

Few days behind you and still no baby. :( wish he would decide to come as really don't want to have a section if can be avoided. Anyway. He has 5 days till his due date, and 12 days till section date so still time. Lost a lot of plug last few days. Massive amounts. But now nothing.

Few days behind you and still no baby. :( wish he would decide to come as really don't want to have a section if can be avoided. Anyway. He has 5 days till his due date, and 12 days till section date so still time. Lost a lot of plug last few days. Massive amounts. But now nothing.

Losing the plug is a good sign:thumbup: Have you got a gym ball? try bouncing on that & walking about a lot, if things are close I have heard that can help move things a long:thumbup: xx

I just feel like I have gone backwards. Even the braxton hicks that I have been having for weeks throught out the day seems to have stopped. Is it the calm before the storm. I hope so.

Losing the plug is a good sign:thumbup: Have you got a gym ball? try bouncing on that & walking about a lot, if things are close I have heard that can help move things a long:thumbup: xx
r you having your baby? have not seen you in a while. hope things r well.

Hi my due date was changed to the 26th sorry about that lol.. I'm also on here hoping to deliver soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I have finally got 10 mins to sit down & write my birth story. I am soooo in love with my wonderful son, Jack James Davies Born on his due date!! weighing 7lb14oz

So after getting regular contractions at home for 2 hours I got to the hospital just after 3am, they confirmed my waters were leaking but I was net yet dilating, the contractions were getting stronger & more frequent very quickly & by 9am I was 3cm dilated & the contractions were progressing fast, they gave me a short of diamorphine & I was using gas & air, other than that one shot which seemed to wear off quite quick, I used only gas & air as I went from being 5cm at 11am to fully dilated at 1pm so time to start pushing!! My contractions were so strong & they changed, I felt like my whole body was trying to turn inside out & told the midwife (who was fantastic) that I needed to push. She was shocked when I was fully dilated! My mum bless her had got to the hospital by 11am asshe booked the forst train down when she heard I was in labour, she releived my sister & mum was the biggest help, I couldn;t have done it without her. James was with me the whole time & he was great, he was obviously having trouble seeing me in that much pain but just having him there was enough, he was the midwife's assistant passing her everything & doing whatever she said, je was shaking while giving me drinks while I was pushing, my mum was holding me & pushing with me. After 2 hours of pushing they had to call the doctors in as baby seemed stuck. I was in so much pain & was so exhausted, I didn't see an end in sight as he was not moving, his head could be seen but was not coming any further, it was tourture. It ended up being about 6 people in the room & a vontouse was used, I also had to be cut which finally worked & Baby Jack came out at 4.17pm, they showed him to us, we saw he was a boy & the moment between me & James was amazing, he was shaking & there were tears, I had a cuddle with Jack & couldn't beleive what had happened.

They gave me the injection to deliver the placenta but it didn;t work, 3 different people tried to get the placenta out but only bits were coming, it was extremely painful & I was losing a lot of blood. I was so exhausted & sore I couldn't hold my head up & I felt like I couldn't bonf with Jack straight away. Mum & James gave him his first feed & cuddles & he seemed a really happy baby

Another doctor came to see me & tried to manually remove the placenta again while I used gas & air, it was so painful & didn't work, James was upset at seeing this & said she has had enough, The midwife even agreed he shouldn't have put me through that. I didn't go into theatre to have it manually removed until 8.30 so they left me waiting far too long really. I had to have a spinal for the procedure so was numb from the waist down so after going the whole birth without an epidural etc I ended up having to have a spinal for that. After the procedure in which they stitched me up & removed all placenta & afterbirht, they brought James & Jack round to see me & they said "here come the men in your life" it was an amazing moment & I looked at them both so full of love. James went home & I went to the ward with baby Jack who was the only baby there who didn;t cry in the night, I was so proud! I had to press the buzzer to get the nurses to help me see to him etc as I was still numb & I only managed about 2 hours sleep that night.

We finally got home about 3pm yesterday which was such a releief. I am on 2 lots of tablets which are iron, 2 lots of painkillers & antibiotics, I also have an injection that I need to have in my tummy for the next 6 days to prevent any clots after the procedure. The midwife is doing her first home visit today & she needs to show me & James how to do the injections. I have a list of other questions for her too.

Jack passed all the health visitor checks etc but it seems he has talipese which is apparently like club foot? they are referring him to physio but they didn't seem too concerened. He also has a sore head still from the suctionm but other than that he is perfect, he is so well behaved, he makes squeaking noises when he is sleeping & it's so cute. I love him soooo much it's unture & although I always thought it was silly when people said newborns look like their parents, he really has got his dad's eyes, even the midwife said it

The first night at home with him was good, I managed to get some sleep but obviously was up when he needed me which was only twice really, he really is a good baby so far

This morning we were both nervous as it's all so new, the steriliser, the nappies, the feeds etc, we just want to make sure we are doing it all ok. I will feel better once the midwife has been today.

I am very very sore & bleeding alot which I guess is all normal, but everytime I look at James with Jack I melt, he is so amazing with him & I feel like I am so so lucky.

I said after all the trauma never again but Jack is more than worth it. I am still taking it all in.

Over all, I am the luckiest girl in the world, my son is perfect, my OH is amazing, I could not ask for more. I am so in love xxxx

Here are some pics of our on in the hours after brith & with his nanny & his lovely daddy.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been on this journey with me, and for any of you that are awaiting your baby, it will be worth it!!! good luck:hugs::hugs: xxx

Attachments

• Basildon-20120919-00044.jpg
    Basildon-20120919-00044.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Basildon-20120919-00050.jpg
    Basildon-20120919-00050.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Basildon-20120919-00052.jpg
    Basildon-20120919-00052.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20120918-00034.jpg
    IMG-20120918-00034.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P9190008.jpg
    P9190008.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
<3 awww super congrats honey. He is gorgeous. I thought you must be at the hospital in labour because hadn't seen you post in a few days. YAY!!! My due date is tomorrow. lets hope I am as lucky as you were to go into labour on due date.

Hey everyone I finally had my little Bree! I love her so much she just loves breastfeeding and at a day old is loving her soother as well. She was born healthy at Seven pounds fourteen ounces!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/86900156@N03/8010714330/sizes/c/in/photostream/

Officially overdue. Count down to c section commences - 7 days till I meet my baby.

Congrats Blue Star!!!!:cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Hope your countdown is going quickly shellyvet:hugs::hugs:

I am recovering & getting used to be a mum, it is amazing:cloud9: And very time consuming hehe:haha: I am still soooooo happy I can't beleive he is here
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"