Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

My baby boy is due on the 18th :). I'm so excited! I'm a bit of a neat freak but since 3rd tri hit I'm like crazy nesting neat freak lol.
Can't wait for LO to come....want an ice cream cone soooo bad :( was diagnosed with GD and have been craving sugary things since I can't have any lol

I have added your details :thumbup:

And I am with you on the nesting, I seem to have been at it since 2nd tri!:haha:
xx

im mostly prepared dont have a whole lot of clothes hoping to get a lot at my baby shower, and my body is so achy and uncomfortable and my 2 yr old doesnt help lol hes become very clingy and i almost always have an elbow pushing into my bump

Aww bless him:haha:

I got some lovely bits at my baby shower actually, I was quite overwhelmed:cloud9:. when is yours?
xx

I'm due the 29th of September :) I'm so nervous this is my first.

Thanks honeysuede you added me up there pretty quickly lol

I'm due the 29th of September :) I'm so nervous this is my first.

Details added to the front page:thumbup:

This is my first too, it's odd not knowing what is in store:wacko: I am quite calm so far though (surprisingly!)
xxx

how is everyone doing today?

I had a pani this morning, I think my bump is lower & I can feel pressure in my pelvis & it is sore when I walk so of course I convinced myself it was baby engaging early:haha:

I am calm now:hugs: xx

how is everyone doing today?

I had a pani this morning, I think my bump is lower & I can feel pressure in my pelvis & it is sore when I walk so of course I convinced myself it was baby engaging early:haha:

I am calm now:hugs: xx

Me too. Past few days alot of pain down low. Breathing a bit better as well. Think baby is trying to get his head down. Kicks are now up. :) except I suspect he is back to back because I can feel his two little feet really easy. :winkwink: My last son was back to back and he couldn't get his head in my pelvis. So suspect he will pop back up again.

I'm due 30th September with my 4th! Keeping the sex as a surprise as we did with my others. I'm a Midwife too, and surprisingly, really scared about labour! x

I am due the 18th but schedule to induce the 8th if he hasn't arrived yet. My uterus is not growing as fast as baby so he is running out of room and fluids. My doc doesn't think I will make it through August as this is the same thing my body did with DD & she was 4 weeks early....

I am so excited and can't believe how close we all are!!!

My due date has been all over my siggy is from LMP. 18TH from u/s and either u/s said the 4th. Lol. So u can pick.... maybe go with my induce date lol

Welcome to the new ladies! I have added your details:hugs:

Sounds like we all have different things going on, is pregnancy an amazing & complex journey!!:haha:

The DR called me - turns out my bloods show that my pancreas & liver results are " borderline suspicious" so they want to see me again to assess & probably send me for an ultrasound to check for blockages which can happen in pregnancy apparently. Couln't get seen til next Wednesday though but he did say it's not an emergency, just take paracetomol for the pain:wacko:
xxx

My due date is September 21st. It feels so crazy to realize how soon that is, it had felt so far away forever. I'm really nervous, but it'll be fine...

how is everyone? i keep habing labor dreams every night, i cant wait to have my little girl shes been having the hiccups a lot lately

My due date is September 21st. It feels so crazy to realize how soon that is, it had felt so far away forever. I'm really nervous, but it'll be fine...

I will add you to the list:hugs: do you know what you're having?

I know what you mean about ti feeling so far away for ages then all of a sudden it;s around the corner!!
xxx

how is everyone? i keep habing labor dreams every night, i cant wait to have my little girl shes been having the hiccups a lot lately

Hi sweet!! I have been having labour dreams the last week too!! I had one the other day that was horrible & about the baby attacking me! then I had one about having a lovely baby boy. I guess it;s anxiety.

My pains have ben really bad today, can't beleive I have to wait til wednesday to get it looked into, it really stops me in my tracks & hurts a lot xxx

How is everyone today?

I am still in pain but powering through. My mother in law came over with some baby clothes just now which was lovey:hugs: can't beleive I am gonna be 34 weeks on Tuesday:happydance:
xxx

im good just turned 33 weeks today :) im super tired and cant believe how fast tge weeks are going only 7 more weeks for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->