Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

im good just turned 33 weeks today :) im super tired and cant believe how fast tge weeks are going only 7 more weeks for me :D

Happy 33 weeks:happydance:

I am in even more pain today but thankfully I have managed to get my drs appointmnet moved from wednesday to tonight, they will probably then send me to get an ultrasound done on my liver. I felt little one's bum pressing against the area earlier so tried to encourage it away & just got kicked!:haha: xxx

Put me on the list! I didn't come look at this thread before because the title says the 18th and I'm due the 27th (with a boy!)... but hey, I need all the waiting buddies I can get. feeling soooo impatient!

Thanks jadensmommy9:hugs: pain is getting worse as day goes on:cry:
Ace28 – I will add you now, welcome to the wait!!:hugs::hugs:
xxx

So how is everyone feeling today?? I am going to have a moan so please forgive it:

After a day struggling at work & nearly crying with this pain a few times, I went to my drs appointment at 5.10. She said the blood test results are nothing to worry about & the levels he said were "borderline suspicious" is all normal in pregnancy. However, when I said how the pain is so severe that I can;t do anything & it is in a larger area & getting worse by the day she examined me. She saw how tender it was & said baby is in an odd position, maybe oblique or transverse, she got a 2nd opinion & the other lady said the same. She wanted me to go to the hospital for a scan tonight & called the hospital but they said the baby may move on it;s own (it was in the head down position at my last midwfie appointment 13 days ago) and they won;t do a scan until 36 weeks. She tried to talk them into it but they said no so she offered to sign me off work wich I said I would rather not do as I won't get paid, then she gave me strong cocodamol & told me to rest & take them & see how I get on with the pain

I have my next midwfie appointment at 10.30 tomorrow morning & the dr said to explain everything to her. I just want this pain to stop but it is getting worse all the time & feels like an open cut & stabbing stinging pains all at once feeling very sorry for myself
xxx

So how is everyone feeling today?? I am going to have a moan so please forgive it:

After a day struggling at work & nearly crying with this pain a few times, I went to my drs appointment at 5.10. She said the blood test results are nothing to worry about & the levels he said were "borderline suspicious" is all normal in pregnancy. However, when I said how the pain is so severe that I can;t do anything & it is in a larger area & getting worse by the day she examined me. She saw how tender it was & said baby is in an odd position, maybe oblique or transverse, she got a 2nd opinion & the other lady said the same. She wanted me to go to the hospital for a scan tonight & called the hospital but they said the baby may move on it;s own (it was in the head down position at my last midwfie appointment 13 days ago) and they won;t do a scan until 36 weeks. She tried to talk them into it but they said no so she offered to sign me off work wich I said I would rather not do as I won't get paid, then she gave me strong cocodamol & told me to rest & take them & see how I get on with the pain

I have my next midwfie appointment at 10.30 tomorrow morning & the dr said to explain everything to her. I just want this pain to stop but it is getting worse all the time & feels like an open cut & stabbing stinging pains all at once feeling very sorry for myself
xxx

I am so sorry you're going through all of this hon =( and I thought I had it rough!

Why won't they let you do a scan until 36 weeks? What if the baby is in an odd position and that this is the cause for your pain though? What could they do besides if you would chose for it, an ECV?

I don't think it's okay for them to let you in the dark like that and they should put a little more effort into finding out what is causing it and not just give you some pills, or at least explain to you, that if it is and probably is the baby that there is nothing they can do for now, ykwim?

I don't know, I'd put my food down for them to find out what is the source of your pain, it's not okay at all! If it's the baby, I hope your baby changes position soon :flower:

xxx

I am so sorry you're going through all of this hon =( and I thought I had it rough!

Why won't they let you do a scan until 36 weeks? What if the baby is in an odd position and that this is the cause for your pain though? What could they do besides if you would chose for it, an ECV?

I don't think it's okay for them to let you in the dark like that and they should put a little more effort into finding out what is causing it and not just give you some pills, or at least explain to you, that if it is and probably is the baby that there is nothing they can do for now, ykwim?

I don't know, I'd put my food down for them to find out what is the source of your pain, it's not okay at all! If it's the baby, I hope your baby changes position soon :flower:

Aww thanks hun:hugs::hugs: Yeah she thinks that's what's causing my pain but I am not too convinced, I think I will see what my midwife says tomorrow & insist something is done. I guess if baby is still in the odd position at 36 weeks they try to move him/her then maybe if nothing works book a c section? which I don't want but I guess I can't change. Just taken the cocodamol as the pain is so bad & now feel spaced out.

How are you feeling today? :hugs:xxx

i'm due on the 10th with a little boy! =)

i'm due on the 10th with a little boy! =)

I have added your details:thumbup: There seems to be a lot of boys on the list:haha: I still think mine will be a boy. But I really would not mind either way:hugs: xxx

xxx

Aww thanks hun:hugs::hugs: Yeah she thinks that's what's causing my pain but I am not too convinced, I think I will see what my midwife says tomorrow & insist something is done. I guess if baby is still in the odd position at 36 weeks they try to move him/her then maybe if nothing works book a c section? which I don't want but I guess I can't change. Just taken the cocodamol as the pain is so bad & now feel spaced out.

How are you feeling today? :hugs:xxx

I would think it would be better to find out sooner rather than later what position the baby is in. There are techniques out there that you can use to safely encourage your baby to turn or move, check out the website spinningbabies.com! but first, you have to know what position baby's in. I would definitely insist on that scan!

HUGS and I'm sorry you're in pain!

I'm due on the 19th, having a baby girl.

I am so not ready. I'm just starting to paint the nursery today, and two of the walls aren't even finished being built yet.
Luckily I have a friend nearby who's a professional decorator and she helped me figure out what to do.

im due on the 16th, with a little girl :)

just about ready for her now, but not mentally..lol. only thing i need to get ready is my hospital bag, hers is all done, i just have no idea where to start with mine..lol x

aw hope you baby changes position ive been good i have my baby shower in less then two weeks so im looking forward to that :)

hey im also due September 18th, but just recently started having horrible braxton hicks :/ so i wouldnt mind a few days early :p hope everyones pregnancy is going well

Welcome girls!!!:hugs: I have added everyone, we are now up to 20 ladies:happydance:

mummyat18 - Braxton hicks suck don't they!
mumzie2b - I know what you mean about being mentally prepared, it's hard for me to imagine an actual baby:wacko::haha: sure it will seem real enough soon enough!

Marie000 - It's handy to have friends that can decorate isn't it:haha:

Jadensmommy9 - wow your baby shower is later than mine, my family done mine at 30 weeks which I guess was kinda early:hugs:
xxx

Update for me pasted from my journal. Been at the midwife's & hospital today, exhausted now. On the plus side I am 34 weeks today:hugs:

Well I have had an eventful day. I saw the midwife who told me baby is in the head down position & not "oblique" like dr suggested & she doesn't think the baby's position is related to my pain but she said it is very inflamed & notnormal so she wanted me to be seen at the hospital straight away. She called them & they said to go to the maternity assesment day unit so off I went thanks to my wonderful grandad driving me there. I only had to wait half hour to be seen, they monitored baby's heartrate & movements for half hour & all is perfectly fine there. They took bloods from me & after alomst 2 hours of letting me lay down as the pain was too bad to sit up, the dr came & exmained me. She said it is likely to be a liver problem which can happen in pregnancy ( maybe cholesrasis?) apparently it cures itself once baby is born but for now I need to take cocodamol every 2 hours & rest. I said I have 3.5 weeks left at work yet & she said that is up to me. They want me to call back after 5pm for the blood results to see if there is anything else that shows up.

I feel happy that little one is doing fine but also so fed up that I have to deal with this pain that is getting worse by the day. I think I may change my diet as apparently fatty foods don't help with liver problems
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->