Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

Had my scan today and everything looks good. Baby is not breech. Thank goodness. so still may be able to have baby normally. Is measuring quite big though. 37 weeks tomorrow and baby already measuring 71b 9oz. Likely to have another 9 lb baby if go full term.

Had my scan today and everything looks good. Baby is not breech. Thank goodness. so still may be able to have baby normally. Is measuring quite big though. 37 weeks tomorrow and baby already measuring 71b 9oz. Likely to have another 9 lb baby if go full term.

Aww that's good news that baby isn't breech:thumbup:

I had my last day at work today, it was very emotional, I cried twice!:cry: I got soooo many wonderful cards & gifts, it was lovely & overwhelming.
xxx

Hi how is everyone doing?? any updates? I have been having a lot of pain low down like baby is on my cervix last day or so
xxx

Oh and I have just realised, it's SEPTEMBER!!!! BABY DUE MONTH!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I wonder how pandn got on with the c section Friday:hugs: xxx

i thought i was im labor the other day but guess not :( i thought my water was leaking but i must have peed and then i had contractions 4 mins apart but for only half an hr. ive notice my spd hasnt been too bad for a couple nights but im guessing its beacause i havent been tossing and turning as much, and my waitress at olive garden yesterday said i was gonna have my baby between the 13-15 and she said she pretty good at guessing lol

i thought i was im labor the other day but guess not :( i thought my water was leaking but i must have peed and then i had contractions 4 mins apart but for only half an hr. ive notice my spd hasnt been too bad for a couple nights but im guessing its beacause i havent been tossing and turning as much, and my waitress at olive garden yesterday said i was gonna have my baby between the 13-15 and she said she pretty good at guessing lol

These pains I have been having have had me fooled a few times, damn those false alarms!:haha:

I have started making a note of people's prediction for little one's arrival date, weight & sex, 19 people have guessed so far:flower:
xxx

Oh boy, havent been on in a while but good to hear everyone seems to be doing well. :)

Im kinda anxious for baby to come now :p 15 days left until due date altho im hoping it comes early!! But just for that im sure ill go past my due date :p
my month feels so busy! doctors every thursday, and preparing for baby, and packing and had two garage sales :S moving on the 28th only 10 days after my due date. kinda feeling overwhelmed :( plus back aches and the lack of room for baby isnt too enjoyable but doing well otherwise

last doctors appoint was last thrusday and my cervix was pretty thin apperently but i wasnt dialated or anything at all :( Hopefully hear some more good news thursday :)

Anyone else have a huge fear of there water breaking in an awkward time? lol so random but i feel like itll happen when i dont want it too :p

Oh boy, havent been on in a while but good to hear everyone seems to be doing well. :)

Im kinda anxious for baby to come now :p 15 days left until due date altho im hoping it comes early!! But just for that im sure ill go past my due date :p
my month feels so busy! doctors every thursday, and preparing for baby, and packing and had two garage sales :S moving on the 28th only 10 days after my due date. kinda feeling overwhelmed :( plus back aches and the lack of room for baby isnt too enjoyable but doing well otherwise

last doctors appoint was last thrusday and my cervix was pretty thin apperently but i wasnt dialated or anything at all :( Hopefully hear some more good news thursday :)

Anyone else have a huge fear of there water breaking in an awkward time? lol so random but i feel like itll happen when i dont want it too :p

Hi!!!:wave:

Happy 38 weeks for you! I am so happy to be 38 weeks today, I have a midwife appointment at 11.30 & am hoping baby is engaged:thumbup:.

I think being busy is a good thing as it *should* make the time go quickly, it worked yesterday as after a day of nesting I conked out very early!!

Hope Thursday goes well for you :hugs:

I have been thinking about my waters breaking & I like right near a sainsburys supermarket so have convinced myself they will go while I am getting milk & loo roll one day:haha::haha: xxx

Oh and I have just realised, it's SEPTEMBER!!!! BABY DUE MONTH!!!!:happydance::happydance:

:) Both me and Ethan are doing great. Ethan was born at 4:41pm on the 31/08 with an apgar of 9 at 1 min after birth. Doctor agreed to delay clamping of the cord for 1 min :) Ethan thanked her by peeing on her while doing this :haha:hahahaha . He weighed 2.47kg at birth and is now 2.26kg. We both came home 02/09 and breastfeeds like a champ! Although he wants to feed all the time, and I have giant undereye bags I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so smitten!!!:cloud9:

:) Both me and Ethan are doing great. Ethan was born at 4:41pm on the 31/08 with an apgar of 9 at 1 min after birth. Doctor agreed to delay clamping of the cord for 1 min :) Ethan thanked her by peeing on her while doing this :haha:hahahaha . He weighed 2.47kg at birth and is now 2.26kg. We both came home 02/09 and breastfeeds like a champ! Although he wants to feed all the time, and I have giant undereye bags I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so smitten!!!:cloud9:

Awww congratulations!!!:cloud9::kiss::hugs: Welcome to the world little Ethan:hugs: so happy for you! Our first thread baby xxx

Morning all!! how is everyone doing?? getting close to due dates now:haha: xxx

hey :) well i had an appt. today im 1cm dialated but my baby girl is a footling breech so i have to spend all tomorrow in the hospital so they can try and turn her if they cant ill have a csection at 39 weeks

hey :) well i had an appt. today im 1cm dialated but my baby girl is a footling breech so i have to spend all tomorrow in the hospital so they can try and turn her if they cant ill have a csection at 39 weeks

Oh so it may be as little as 10 days until you meet your little one then!!
Hope it goes well tomorrow:hugs::hugs:xx

yea and thanks im hoping she turns i really want a vaginal birth but ill be happy to meet her regardless

Morning Mommies :)
Woke up this morning and to my surprise i either wet the bed, or my water broke. Didnt smell like urine sooo im off to doctors again today ( was there yesterday for check up ) to see whats up :) having braxton hicks so hoping sooner then later. Hows everyone doing?

good luck :) i wentvto the hospital to find out lo had flipped on her own so they didnt have too :)

Ooooh mummyat18 any news??? how exciting:happydance:

jaydensmommy9 - yay she flipped on her own:happydance:

I am doingok, baby feels soooo low now like he/she is trying to escape:haha:

xxx

well i might have to get a csection because lo keeps flipping she flipped yesterday after i got home :( i just want her to stay head down and shes being such a stubborn little girl like her mommy

well i might have to get a csection because lo keeps flipping she flipped yesterday after i got home :( i just want her to stay head down and shes being such a stubborn little girl like her mommy

Oh no tell her to behave herself:growlmad::haha::hugs:
When is your next appointment? xx

thurdays so im sure if shes head up they will just schedule a csection since ill be so close to 39 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->