Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

update :) currently in labour have been since 830 last night ( its 7 am now ) and baby is coming today :) ill update again but This is It!!! :D . ps. contractions suck. but they gave me a drug through injection and in 2 minutes i felt drunk and high and contractions didnt even more then pinch. sooo im really liking whatever it is they gave me. The OH is being so supportive ive never seen him so nervous tho :p

update :) currently in labour have been since 830 last night ( its 7 am now ) and baby is coming today :) ill update again but This is It!!! :D . ps. contractions suck. but they gave me a drug through injection and in 2 minutes i felt drunk and high and contractions didnt even more then pinch. sooo im really liking whatever it is they gave me. The OH is being so supportive ive never seen him so nervous tho :p

OOOhhh I am so excited for you!!!! good luck:happydance::kiss::hugs: keep us updated. xxx

I have 12 days to go. I keep thinking WOW 12 days. Not long at all.
I have been having regular braxton hicks and I think I am loosing small amounts of plug.
So hoping something will come of this, but fully expect I will still be around for my section date.

I have 12 days to go. I keep thinking WOW 12 days. Not long at all.
I have been having regular braxton hicks and I think I am loosing small amounts of plug.
So hoping something will come of this, but fully expect I will still be around for my section date.

Oooh sounds like things are happening:thumbup: I had such bad BH yesterday followed by a lot of leaking clear fluid but nothing today so think my body is just getting ready.
xxx

I saw on another thread that Jaydensmommy9 is in labour:happydance: xx

You ladies may think I am mad but I am not in a rush to go into labour:haha: In the night when I am in pain & discomfort I feel different but overall I am quite happy to go another week or so. Ask me again in a week I will probably have a different view:haha:
xxx

hi ladies yes i was in labor and had my baby girl at 2:59 sept. 10 it was a very painful birth and i wasnt sure i could do it, i couldnt have the epidural because a blood disorder i have :( it too a lot of hard work but she is so cute and i love her so much she was 7lbs 1oz and 19in now im exhausted havent had sleep for over 24 hrs

hi ladies yes i was in labor and had my baby girl at 2:59 sept. 10 it was a very painful birth and i wasnt sure i could do it, i couldnt have the epidural because a blood disorder i have :( it too a lot of hard work but she is so cute and i love her so much she was 7lbs 1oz and 19in now im exhausted havent had sleep for over 24 hrs

Congrats mommy. :thumbup:

Wow no epidural. double congrats. I am sure your baby is girl is absolutely adorable. So happy for both of you that everything went well and you are both safe. :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance:

And well done, sounds like it wasn't at all easy but you did it, yay!! I will update the front page
xxxx

It was it !!! 8:44pm on september 9th weighing an even 8 pounds Evelyn Grace was born :) mommies healthy and perfect baby girl. were now back home :)

Not sure if i had posted it yet but I had my little boy, Tanner Liam on Sept 3rd via csection =) He was 8lbs 12 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long =) Heres a pic of my little guy...https://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/erinlenaskat/my%20megapregobelly%20and%20baby/301214_388050977928257_897816231_n.jpg

Not sure if i had posted it yet but I had my little boy, Tanner Liam on Sept 3rd via csection =) He was 8lbs 12 ozs and 20 1/2 inches long =) Heres a pic of my little guy...https://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/erinlenaskat/my%20megapregobelly%20and%20baby/301214_388050977928257_897816231_n.jpg

<3 he is lovely. Congrats. :happydance:

A Massive congratulations to both you ladies!! that is fantastic news!!!:happydance::happydance: I will update the front page to show your little ones. How exciting! 4 births that we know of so far!!! and waht a gorgeous picture:cloud9: xx

Anymore updates? My body is definitely gearing up for something, I am getting twinges, & today I hav period type pains low down
xx

thought i would add a picture :) were both doing well i hope all you ladies arre too

DSCN0161.jpg
Evelyn Grace <3 09/09/12

408233_10152104139445051_2113843012_n.jpg
Daddy's little girl

Loosing plug more then usual. :) So hopefully a sign of something. Have regular BH contractions also, some painful but then agian have been having them for weeks. Just hope it is a sign something is starting. One week to go for me now. I have convinced myself though that my body does not actual know how to labour natural. IS that possible? My first pregnancy needed augmentation and I needed to be induced at 42 weeks with the second. Hope the third wants to come out on his own. If not then I will have my section on the 28th though. so at most two week wait for my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->