Due September 2017

olliesmama13

Reaction score
Nervous Mama here. My first pregnancy since a very rough miscarriage in May. While I was elated to see that plus sign, I am constantly nervous, worrying and expecting the worst. My husband and I have only told our parents and siblings. I will be 6 weeks (approximately) on Wednesday. I will also be having an early internal ultrasound that day. My first pregnancy in 2013 was what I think the ideal pregnancy would be, and my son is as healthy as can be, then the tragedy last year. What are the chances of me miscarrying again? Should I be nervous or scared? I have never wanted anything more in my entire life.

I misscaried my first pregnancy 7 years ago. I then had my son, no problems.

I also can't relax, I see the positive and I want it all so bad but very anxious. I think it's normal and that almost everyone here will feel similar.

We know the odds so we're going to be fearful but all you can do is think positive and hope for the best :) good luck!

I've had three pregnancy losses back-to-back before my rainbow DD was born. I'm now expecting again and very nervous but my test lines are darkening so it is looking positive. I will have a scan in February to determine viability (heartbeat) and am kind of dreading it so I know exactly how you feel. Have faith though. My last DD was proof that it can still happen even after multiple losses! Hope you have a h&h 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->