Due to TEST next weekend? (28th/29th June)

YAY! congratulations Shimmyshimmy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you've started a new trend of :bfp:'s for the rest of us on here

Jacqui - OMG! only 2 more sleeps till you can test.... I'm sooo excited for you!! :hug: xx

I'll only be 9/10 dpo so im wishful thinking me thinks!:rofl:

Ive never been a patient person, lol!

Ive got a bag full of ebay cheapo tests and Im itching to test now! I wont though as its a waste.:dohh:
Anymore symptoms nick?

Alday yesterday I had weird cramps low down almost to one side, like sharp shooting pains but not painful you know...:blush:

Woo that sounds good hun! could be implantation? I just read somewhere that HPT's can pick up HGC levels 2 days after implantation so you might just be lucky on Friday!!

Im feeling a lot better today... had to go home to bed at lunchtime yesterday coz i felt so rough! seem to be feeling REALLY tired all the time tho... could fall asleep right now at my desk actually LOL xx

Hi Ladies

Think I will join you too :happydance:

First month off BCP so going by my cycles on that AF is due Friday (i think).

Not sure when I ov'd as had mostly positives through the month but BD most days so think I am covered.

Telling myself I will wait til Sat to test if :witch: doesn't show but know it'll end up being Fri if she still aint here.

Only symptoms are twinges, like AF cramps are about to start but never do and that has been since Sunday.

Not to hopeful this month though :cry:

Good Luck everyone else xx

Good luck BexQ - hope the dreaded :witch: stays away & you get your :bfp: hun xx

Hi Ladies

Think I will join you too :happydance:

First month off BCP so going by my cycles on that AF is due Friday (i think).

Not sure when I ov'd as had mostly positives through the month but BD most days so think I am covered.

Telling myself I will wait til Sat to test if :witch: doesn't show but know it'll end up being Fri if she still aint here.

Only symptoms are twinges, like AF cramps are about to start but never do and that has been since Sunday.

Not to hopeful this month though :cry:

Good Luck everyone else xx

I heard people on here get postives on ovulation tests and being preggers

EEK! OMG! I've just been on another forum and one of my cycle buddies has just announced her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

She's on exactly the same CD as me (CD23 of 28 day cycle) so all I can think about now is testing!!!

Trying to hold off until sunday... give me some willpower pleeeaase!! :rofl: xx

EEK! OMG! I've just been on another forum and one of my cycle buddies has just announced her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

She's on exactly the same CD as me (CD23 of 28 day cycle) so all I can think about now is testing!!!

Trying to hold off until sunday... give me some willpower pleeeaase!! :rofl: xx

no way test test test
Did she ovulate the same day? How many dpo was she?

Hi! I am 6dpo, going to test on friday at 8 dpo even though thats early. The :witch: is due on the 4th. I am crossing my fingers for an early :bfp: For the last two days in a row i've been getting postive opks. Peeing on them is keeping me from wasting any hpts! Good luck girls!!!!!

I am testing on Saturday the 28th to see if my IUI that I had on the 14th took. PLEASE let it be a :bfp:

Hi! I am 6dpo, going to test on friday at 8 dpo even though thats early. The :witch: is due on the 4th. I am crossing my fingers for an early :bfp: For the last two days in a row i've been getting postive opks. Peeing on them is keeping me from wasting any hpts! Good luck girls!!!!!

oooooo that sounds a good sign

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!!!

Updated list:

1. Jacqui testing FRI 27TH JUNE
2. MrsKeene testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
3. BexQ testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
4. Chefamy1122 SAT 28TH JUNE
5. CapitalChick testing SUN 29TH JUNE
6. NickyT75 testing MON 30TH JUNE
7. Tiffers testing MON 30TH JUNE
8. SammyLouize ?????
9. porkpie ??????? (Give us a date girl!)

Good Luck to everyone!!!:hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!!!

Updated list:

1. Jacqui testing FRI 27TH JUNE
2. MrsKeene testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
3. BexQ testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
4. Chefamy1122 SAT 28TH JUNE
5. CapitalChick testing SUN 29TH JUNE
6. NickyT75 testing MON 30TH JUNE
7. Tiffers testing MON 30TH JUNE
8. SammyLouize ?????
9. porkpie ??????? (Give us a date girl!)

Good Luck to everyone!!!:hugs:

CD 24: Saturday 28th June 8dpo(if that bleed was ovulation,if not then Im ages away from my :witch: sunday the 6th). I think what i will do is do one every other day:rofl:

Morning ladies

OMG! Jacqui / Mrs Keene / BexQ - only 1 more sleep till you are all testing!!

My fingers are well and truly crossed for all of you...

Bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s :happydance:

:hug: xx

I was dying for a pee so i decided to test

I know, I know its toooooo early but i had one of those moments... what if i am pregnant but it didnt show up last month, what if i ovulated early... what if? what if? what if?:rofl:

Hello
Can I join in too? I am 10DPO today and AF due Tuesday 1st July. I am trying to hold off testing till then but I am useless and will probably give in tmrw and test then at 11DPO!! I have been TTC for ages and had a few MC's but no BFP for last 9 cycles so must be due one soon... Been on Clomid for 4th month now too. I am 39 and joined this forum a few weeks ago but really struggling to find threads to post on - there seems to be hundreds of them with just one or 2 posts. I was on a forum before and most people posted on just one thread so a wee bit lost on here!!

Billy

Hello
Can I join in too? I am 10DPO today and AF due Tuesday 1st July. I am trying to hold off testing till then but I am useless and will probably give in tmrw and test then at 11DPO!! I have been TTC for ages and had a few MC's but no BFP for last 9 cycles so must be due one soon... Been on Clomid for 4th month now too. I am 39 and joined this forum a few weeks ago but really struggling to find threads to post on - there seems to be hundreds of them with just one or 2 posts. I was on a forum before and most people posted on just one thread so a wee bit lost on here!!

Billy

Hi Billy - Welcome to the madhouse!! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"