Due to TEST next weekend? (28th/29th June)

Ooooo how didnt I see this thread earlier??

I am CD23, 8DPO and AF due Tuesday 1st July....so was gonna test on Saturday 28th at 10DPO but wondering if thats too soon???

Anyways good luck girls!!

Emma.xx

Welcome Billy & Elmaxie!!!!!

Elmaxie Im 9/10 dpo tomorrow and Im going to cave in and test, I know its prolly way too early but I cant hold on any longer!!! Its having those damn cheapy tests in the house, its like they call me or something!!!

Billy, if your ttc then you are more than welcome to post in ttc..lol. I tend to just stick to there as otherwise my blonde brain loses track of my posts and I forget about them!!:rofl::rofl:

ok so we need a list update: 1. Jacqui testing FRI 27TH JUNE
2. MrsKeene testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
3. BexQ testing FRIDAY 27TH JUNE
4. Chefamy1122 SAT 28TH JUNE
5. CapitalChick testing SUN 29TH JUNE
6. NickyT75 testing MON 30TH JUNE
7. Tiffers testing MON 30TH JUNE
8. SammyLouize ?????
9. porkpie testing SAT 28TH JUNE
10. Billy testing TUE 1ST JULY
11. Elmaxie testing SAT 28TH/TUE 1ST JULY (DO EM BOTH GIRL!)

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elmaxie Im 9/10 dpo tomorrow and Im going to cave in and test, I know its prolly way too early but I cant hold on any longer!!! Its having those damn cheapy tests in the house, its like they call me or something!!!

Billy, if your ttc then you are more than welcome to post in ttc..lol. I tend to just stick to there as otherwise my blonde brain loses track of my posts and I forget about them!!:rofl::rofl:

8. SammyLouize ?????

Good luck for all testing tomorrow

Good luck to Jacqui, MrsKeene, and ]BexQ who are all testing tomorrow!!! AAHHH!!! SOOO Exciting!!!

Best of luck to Jacqui, Mrs Keane and BexQ for testing today.

Have to admit I did a cheapie internet test this morning as my temp went up and BFN :cry: 11DPO so maybe too early????

Billy x

Ok my results at 9/10 DPO is :bfn: on ebay cheapo, not even a hint, nada, zilch!!!:cry: what did I expect....:rofl:

Ill change my testing day to monday now as af due on sunday, saying that I might just piddle on my ebay cheapos everyday to satisfy my poas addiction.!!!

Good Luck Mrs Keene & BexQ, come on :bfp: for you two!

Its still early Jac :hug:

best of luck to all of you, im eagerly waitng for all the BFP's :hug:

Grrrr I am 9DPO(is that too eary to test positive??) and havent felt the need to poas but today I just want to every time I go to the loo!!

I need to hold out for tomorrow, although I think well whats the worst that can happen?:dohh:erm be totally dissapointed if its a bfn!

:hug:

Emma.x

Elmaxie put it off till monday with me!!:hugs:

I wonder if mrskeene and bexQ have tested yet???

Come on girls where are you??????

Anymore symptoms anybody????

My boobs are killing me today, even when I walk!!! Af's coming I reckon:cry:

OK Jacqui I shall test on Monday...if I can hold out!

I had loads of symptoms the lastfew days but today I just have stomache cramping, very yellow widdle and boating.

My temps are looking ok, but I just dont know what to think, some days I think I am but today I just think my body is getting ready for :witch:

Emma.xx

Elmaxie put it off till monday with me!!:hugs:

I wonder if mrskeene and bexQ have tested yet???

Come on girls where are you??????

Anymore symptoms anybody????

My boobs are killing me today, even when I walk!!! Af's coming I reckon:cry:

Can i put mie of 2 monday also as im arguging wit the oh and im far too early to test

OK Jacqui I shall test on Monday...if I can hold out!

I had loads of symptoms the lastfew days but today I just have stomache cramping, very yellow widdle and boating.

My temps are looking ok, but I just dont know what to think, some days I think I am but today I just think my body is getting ready for :witch:

Emma.xx

Hi Emma

I just had a look at your chart & I reckon your temps are looking WAY better than ok :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you hun xx :hug:

witch due today and she isnt here yet, so will do HPT in morning if it hasn't shown then. I was 6 days late last time though wierdly, so no hopes !

Morning ladies

(as you can see from the time) I am weak & tested early again :dohh: it was another :bfn: but im trying not to let it get me down coz according to my chart im only 10DPO plus my temp has risen again from 36.8 to 37.1 :happydance:

I used cheap internet tests for the 1st time this month so im telling myself they must be rubbish :rofl: & i'll get my :bfp: if i wait a few days & use First response or Clearblue digi :rofl:

Hope everyone else is ok? xx

I got :bfn: too, but I'm fine about it weirdly, expected it. Got no witch though, so one way or another better hurry up as ive got 2weeks off in a week and don't want her here then!

Girls, Im going to have to leave you.

I got my :bfp: today 10DPO!!!!!!

Sending you all loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope you all get your wishes soon enough and thankyou for keeping me company in here, xxxxxx

Jacqui xxxxx

8. SammyLouize ?????

I JUST SEEN UR GOOD NEWS:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->