dull aching pain in left side ..ovarian cysts?

Emarismummy

mother of 1 boy aged 4
Reaction score
hey, i found out i was preg on the 26th and ive been gettin dull aches on my left side its like a constant ache..with my previous pregnancy i was diagnosed with ovarian cysts that had to be removed once i had my son..i dint get any pain from them till i was 4 months pregnant though .i'm wondering if anybody nos if they are likely to reoccur? or if this pain is normal...im in theprocess of changing doctors so i havent been able to book an appointment with a doctor or midwife yet. thankz xx

I had a corpus luteum cyst (although not confrimed by u/s or anything). I went to the dr the day after getting my bfp becasue or the pain, I was thinking maybe ectopic even tho it was probably too ealry to feel an ectopic I wanted to be sure.

The Dr told me that once you ovulate a small sac or cyst delvelops where the egg was released. This sac produces progestrone to maintain the pregnancy so you don't get a period. Sometime this cyst is painful or grows larger in some women than others. She also said juts a few drops of fluid from this cyst or sac and be painful.

Since you have ah history of them this might not be your situation but if it is its normal and nessessary.

with my previous pregnancy the cyst was extremely big 11cm by 8cm i think i know it was bigger than my son at 20 weeks pregnant i used to get excruciating pain that made me faint i was admitted to hospital twice but i refused an op until after id had my lil boy. but nobody ever told me whether id be more likely to have them again i had to have scans every month with lil man x i hope this isnt a cyst again :(

i also have this pain too i was told it is constipation and also that my bones have loosened lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->