Dull back pain at 8+ weeks

everything

Reaction score
I'm 8w2d today and since Friday I've been having this dull ache or more like my lower back is just tired and sore.
I've had 2 scans one at 6w3d and another at 7w4d and both showed a strong heartbeat and everything was measuring on time.
I'm very worried that this is bad and after two miscarriages in the past 2 years fallowed by this IVF BFP the stress level is pretty high :/
Has anyone here experienced pain like this (it isn't nearly bad enough to even take pain killers) and walking around and stretching helps so that I don't feel it for a while but it still worries me.
What makes me worry the most is that this pregnancy has been pretty easy so far, just minimal nausea and dizzy spells with some pulling pains but other then that I could simply forget that I'm pregnant.

:hugs: This is normal for me, and it starts at 8-10 weeks when your uterus really starts growing. It always worries me, but I write down my experiences so I can look back and see that I've had it with all five of my wonderful, healthy pregnancies. I hope everything is all right. It's always concerning, especially for those of you who've experienced a loss, but this is normal.

:hugs: This is normal for me, and it starts at 8-10 weeks when your uterus really starts growing. It always worries me, but I write down my experiences so I can look back and see that I've had it with all five of my wonderful, healthy pregnancies. I hope everything is all right. It's always concerning, especially for those of you who've experienced a loss, but this is normal.

Thank you so much for the answer, I've never made it past 5 weeks before so this is the furthest I've ever gotten but like you say everything new worries you at this point. I do have a wonderful doctor that will probably see me for reassurance and prescription massage/PT tomorrow or the day after so I'll try to contact him tomorrow.

I had this too. Congrats on your pregnancy, having two great scans is a great sign! It's so hard not to worry though, I was worried when I started getting a backache too but it's just our bodies changing.

This is my first successful sticky bean pregnancy and I've had it really easy, too. I've had 3 episodes of low back/posterior pelvic pain, since even about 5 weeks. It's never been bad enough for pain killers. Everything is fine on my end. First prenatal appointment showed a heart rate of 184 at 10 weeks!

Unless the back pain gets worse is accompanied by deep achey cramps or bleeding, I wouldn't stress too much. But always call your doc with any concerns. 😁 Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->