Dull ovary pains after ovulation?

Skyxyks

Reaction score
99% sure I ovulated on the 16th..today is 4dpo, and since the 16th I've been getting dull twinges, and pains in my ovaries. Wondering how many other ladies were experiencing this as well, if anyone. Thank you! :)

I get this on and off in my TWW and it isn't a symptom of pregnancy or AF for me, it's just my body's natural reaction to progesterone I think, probably something to do with the corpus luteum growing.

I have had it almost every day this time around though, which is quite unusual for me, but I did take soy isoflavones, which might explain it.

Hope it's a good sign for both of us!

I get this on and off in my TWW and it isn't a symptom of pregnancy or AF for me, it's just my body's natural reaction to progesterone I think, probably something to do with the corpus luteum growing.

I have had it almost every day this time around though, which is quite unusual for me, but I did take soy isoflavones, which might explain it.

Hope it's a good sign for both of us!

Was hoping it's another positive sign that I Ovulated thus cycle!! 😊 Baby dust to you!

Ovary twinges are good. I've gotten them every time I was conceived during the TWW. When I wasn't pregnant it was more like an overall menstrual cramping, when I was pregnant it was a sharp stabbing pain that I could pinpoint. I've also been having round ligament pain which also feels like a dull ache on both sides of your uterus and can be mistaken for ovary pain. Most women only notice it in the second trimester when their uterus starts growing but other women who are more in tune with their bodies will notice it sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->