Dull period like on n off pain

Loren

Reaction score
I'm so scared I'm 5 weeks today, and for like over a week I've been getting intense pain on my left side I went the early preg unit, and got a scan (was only 3 weeks 6 days) obviously nothing was visible, not even like the shape of my womb, if you get me, he did a colour Doppler and what I'm gathering was my womb was bright orangey red, didn't know what that meant.he wants me to go back on the 15th when I will be 5 weeks 6 days. Today I've been getting dull period like pain across the front and more a so again on my left, doc did notice I ovulated from my right ovary so it can't be eptopic can it if I ovulated from my right and my pain is on be left side and in my hip and down my thigh. I think I've wrote everything I'm worried about, anyway anyone help me, I've had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 6 years ago no pain atall just bleeding. Deep down I'm thinking maybe it's everything falling into place in there but the panic is always gna be ther like any of you other mummy's to be, little bit of lower back cramp to, as I stand up 8 hrs a day in work xxxxx oh an to add I am constipated wether that plays a part in the cramps xxxx

Cramping is normal as its things stretching. Though of course it's worrisom. I still am even though I know! I was very constipated with my daughter. That pain can make everything hurt. My lower back hurt and around the front ended up with a dull throb until I was able to go.

I had pretty intense cramping up until last week. I think it's pretty normal! Just your body moving and getting ready for the babys 'room' :)

Also, if you have pains on your left side, its "pooping pains" get some baby safe laxatives :) or eat some prunes.

I had dull cramps starting 5w and still get it on and off now (11w). My last scan at 8.5 w baby was healthy and implanted in the right place. I also had one sided pains that worried me at first but the pains were not bad and although it was more frequently on the left, i noticed I had some pains on the right too. I still don't know what those were but I figured as long as they didn't intensify and there was no spotting, there is no issue. I don't think you should worry, there's not much you can do, it's so early in your pregnancy they won't be able to see anything to confirm one way or the other. I suggest keeping an eye out for spotting or see if the pain increases and maybe booking an early scan close to 6w, they can see more at that point.

I had cramping start at about 3w6d (from LMP). They felt like period cramps and were worse at night. Dr told me to drink lots of water and it helped a lot. Now at 5w1d I still get them but very mild and mostly only at night. As poster above said, it's your uterus stretching...making room for your little bean! I was told to only worry if the type of pain changed or became very bad or there was any bleeding with the cramps. All the best :flower:

Thank you girls, The cramps have subsided some, I'm constipated like MAD TMI haha I'm stil managing to go abit but with pure force TMI again sorry haha. But lastnight I was absoloutly sweating throughout the night and had like aches at the tops of my thighs whichever side I was laying on, felt like the top of my thigh bone was aching wen ever I was laying on either one, so sh**ty sleep and have to take my son to karate soon :( could do with curling up and sleeping xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->