Dumbest Question (first pregnancy)

tl5953

Reaction score
Hi mamas ... My dumb question is, I'm just about 6 weeks pregnant and my DH wants to go to the movie theatre to see Fast and Furious 6 ... I was wondering if it is safe with the vibrations and stuff from the loud noise?

Yes, it's fine :). I actually went to the Twilight marathon (5 movies, just about 14 hours) in the very beginning of my pregnancy and baby is healthy at 32 weeks so far. Have fun :flower:.

My only advice is to get a seat close the the end so you don't have to pass a bunch of people to get to the washroom lol

lol thx ladies, I thought it was ok but I had to make sure

Well with your first pregnancy everything is unknown ... So

Haha yes baby has no ears yet! I saw iron man about a month ago and baby kept jumping when there was loud noises, poor little thing was terrified i felt so bad!

I visited the fair and went on the walzers and bucking bronco when I was 6wks...I didn't know I was pregnant at that point.

Yeah it's fine! I went to see a ufc event in Manchester when I was 6 weeks with dd1. Boy that was loud! Did not harm. She 3 soon lol! Xxxx

Absolutely fine!

I went to a Blues Brothers concert when I was 35 weeks with DS1. He's now got an amazing sense of rhythm and I'm sure he's going to be a drummer! lol :haha:

Thanks for not laughing at me ladies :) I appreciate your answers!

When your later in pregnancy and getting movements the vibrations can make them very active, I found this out the other week watching wreck it ralph although he didnt care much for iron man and slepr through that :)

Oh and with my son I went to a metallica concert at about 6 weeks, only effect is he is a right head banger that loves heavy metal music now.
We evem used to play metallica and iron maiden to him as a new born, it was the only thing tjat calmed him down :)

I went to a wedding reception at 27 weeks and I dont think Bubs liked the loud music! He/she kept moving about, kicking and causing HB! Needless to say we left a little earlier than planned. Saying that though, we went to the cinema at 27 weeks too and it didnt seem to bother LO at all :)

Enjoy the film! I might try to see it next week.

I felt my first movements at a Mumford and sons concert!

We saw FF6 at the weekend - I LOVE those films! Look out for the extra scene at the start of the credits ;)

Baby had a great time wriggling about whenever there was a big explosion or loud car noises, which is most of the film TBH.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->