• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dunfermline Fife meet

30thMarch2010

Connor born 4/4/2010
Reaction score
Hi i am from Dunfermlne. I am 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow and thought it would be good to meet with other people nearby to have a gossip about pregnancy etc as i do not know anyone else pregnant atm. As i am only 21 most people are nowhere near having kids that i know.xx

Hi! I live just outside Dunfermline and I'm only 2 weeks behind you. Although I'm older than you (30), I'm in a similar situation in that none of my friends have children either so would be good to chat. x

Hi! I live just outside Dunfermline and I'm only 2 weeks behind you. Although I'm older than you (30), I'm in a similar situation in that none of my friends have children either so would be good to chat. x

Yea 30 is not that much older, im a mature 21 haha, where about do you live?? Is this your first baby?? Its nice to have people to talk to that are going thro same thing, other people get bored when you talk about it so much haha.

Ptivate message me next time i might forget to look here again!

hey ladies im not far from Dunfermline, im 23 and nearly 32 weeks pregnant and single! x

I can't believe there are Fife girls here!

I'm only a young 'un, I'm 20! I'm just outside Dunfermline! In New Kelty:blush:

I am however 36 weeks pregnant. So a bit further on.

When are you all due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->