dunno what to do next :(

thank you all .. and I will be sure to x

So happy for you - stories like this give me hope!
I am saying a prayer for you today, for peace as you wait - I am sure everything will be fine but I know first hand how hard it is to find the true peace until you have seen the scan. Pray your little one give you a good show next week!!!

I am due to ov in the next few days and we have decided to try again, so I will be testing on valentines day - or a day before! I hope this will be our month for catching a sticky bean too.

oh Croydongirl .. I really hope its your month.. sending loads of prayers your way!! x x

I MC 2 weeks ago. and its very very easy to get caught up in chemical preg and early testing etc etc... Iam in half a mind to just try and leave all the testiing like for agers and if i get a period or whatever put it down as one or if not put it downas a missed period due to stress then hey presto iam 7-8 weeks pregnant , does that sound dumb.... Iam still mouring my Mc from 2 weeks ago so iam in a state as it is, but i will be stronger if i do start to try.

deshka, I am so truly sorry for your loss.. and I know exactly what you mean testing early comes with its own set of worries, its just an expensive way of driving ourselves crazy .. I agree with you if your strong enough to avoid testing then it really is a lot more stressless .. I have no will power (never had) and I admire your pluckiness .. its early days yet and your grief is only natural.. whatever you decide I wish you the best x x x

i long for my son to kick me again, in fact i did for days after he left me:( i just wouldnt want to dash my daughters hopes or my boyfs for that matter. think trying to keep it to myself for 20 week would be a feet in itself. last time i said aw lets start trying but get pregnant at xmas, first month sept we got caught lol ended in tradegy but was nice to know we could conceive. i didnt do the ov tests last time just dtd every few days and wow it happened. my test at 4 days before missed period was faint to. After mc BFN 6 days later so i must change quick.

Jes*s Deshka.. I have just been reading your posts.. I didnt realize you were so far along! .. My god how awful for you.. he really was perfect in everyway .. I don't know what to say to you .. except that he truly is an angel, he will guide you on the right paths in life.. and will always be with you, and part of you in your heart until you meet him again in paradise x

u being from ni you should know carrick a rede rope bridge? thewee white church perched on the coastline is where he lies with his granny (great) . miss him x

Sorry ladies I'm late in updating but updating nonetheless :)

Well I went for my follow up scan on thursday of last week.. and joy of joys we got to see our little baby his/her heartbeat and actually hear the little heartbeat!!! crown to rump length was 6.9 mm and little heartbeat was perfectly timed, I can't tell you all how wonderful it was to see after everything we've been through .. Dr has discharged me now from special care and are just treating my pregnancy as routine... whoooot!! I've inserted a link to the scan picture for you x x x

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!...=a.10150109047329193.280200.709344192&theater

Carry - I wouldn't let me see your picture, but I am so excited for you!! I am currently 7dpo, so testing soon and really praying for a sticky bean this time.

Congratulations. Seriously, your story bring me hope.

Hugs x

Try it again.. I think I had forgotton to adjust the privacy settings.

Oh Carry! Im so happy for you, Hun :yipee: couldnt see the scan pic, but im sure its gorgeous. Good luck to you, Hun xx

oh shelleney! I'm so happy.. thank you (good luck for this month) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->