Dye in tests.. Amazing results...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
I had a complete panic today when I did a cheap test with smu... Much much lighter ...

I spent the next hour in shock and so upset that I could be loosing my baby again...

I did held my wee did another with about 90 minutes hold and the test was a bit better, but still not where I expected the lines to be, so used the same wee and did another test and got the line I expected....

Crazy how much 3 tests can change so much

Test numbered 1 was smu
Test numbered 2 and 3 where used with third morning wee 90 minutes hold, look at the difference between 2 tests with same urine.... Crazy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 43
Second urine- panic set in...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
Third urine both tested at same time... Big difference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
Frer can be as bad for this too, I also did 2 tests with same wee (in my previous pregnancy) and the difference between the strength of theine was huge. No wonder they cause so much worry at times! X

True!! Much difference.. just shows we should not fret ourselves seeing just the thickness of the lines..

I never believe a sample could give such difference results, hopefully everything is ok with my pregnancy but such a big difference is crazy

I also found this with both cheapies and FRER using the same sample! It shows how comparing lines can cause worry, but the companies never say that line strength should be interpreted, just read as positive or negative xxxxx

I also found this with both cheapies and FRER using the same sample! It shows how comparing lines can cause worry, but the companies never say that line strength should be interpreted, just read as positive or negative xxxxx

Very true!! Am glad I joined this site to know all these info:winkwink:

Wow the difference is crazy in the amounts of dye! What an interesting experiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->