Dying to test / scared to test - arrgghh!!!!

CharBubba

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this.
So I shall be 9DPO tomorrow, am starting to feel AF style cramps which is due on 8th (14DPO).
Symptoms so far include:-
Loads of slight cramping (not like AF) since 2DPO
Occasional metallic taste
Hungrier than usual
White spots on my aereola (sp?), sore bbs when touched only at the sides
Occassional nausea
A mild head cold from 7DPO to today
Slightly dizzy/lightheaded during the cold
I've had no CM to speak of, have not been doing OPKs or BBTs, but always know when I'm o'ing as I get terrible pains. In our 2nd month of TTC.
I'm off to climb Snowdon tomorrow with my DP and would love to test in the morning as a BFP would be lovely news to break to him at the summit, however I'm scared to test as I think my symptoms are probably all in my head and getting a BFN in the morning will get me down.
Any advice fellow TTC'ers?!
Thanks
x

Hi all,
New to this.
So I shall be 9DPO tomorrow, am starting to feel AF style cramps which is due on 8th (14DPO).
Symptoms so far include:-
Loads of slight cramping (not like AF) since 2DPO
Occasional metallic taste
Hungrier than usual
White spots on my aereola (sp?), sore bbs when touched only at the sides
Occassional nausea
A mild head cold from 7DPO to today
Slightly dizzy/lightheaded during the cold
I've had no CM to speak of, have not been doing OPKs or BBTs, but always know when I'm o'ing as I get terrible pains. In our 2nd month of TTC.
I'm off to climb Snowdon tomorrow with my DP and would love to test in the morning as a BFP would be lovely news to break to him at the summit, however I'm scared to test as I think my symptoms are probably all in my head and getting a BFN in the morning will get me down.
Any advice fellow TTC'ers?!
Thanks
x

OMG! I am the EXACT same as you!!!

Ive been calculating my ovulation on my calender working out when i am most fertile which was just over a week ago.
My period is ALWAYS on time on the 8th of every month.
yesterday morning i had been having horrible cramps in my lower abodinum with really light watery blood, which is exactly a week before my period is due.
Is this implantation or is it me being body concious?

Then today its like dark dark mahogny brown but watery pink when i wipe.
1 tampon could last me the full day if not 2 days!
This is my 2nd day of spotting and its even lighter next to nothing there and deep deep mohogany brown!
Is this how it was with you?
This is nothing like a period
Im so anxious and impatient

WELL... just nipped out this 2nd to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx .. also its strange when ive already bled this month 3weeks ago, and u know when a periods a period, this defo isnt one its next to nothing xx

I think I'm going to get a FRER when i pop out for lunch in a minute and just take it in the morning and see what happens.
I suppose I might not have even had an IB yet as I've had noticed nothing at all. Hopefully that's what yours is.
Have you had any other symptoms Liverpoolbaby? I do think a lot of mine could be in my head, came off BCP end of March so haven't really got back into knowing what I usually get around AF time or what might be different.
x

The main symptoms that have definatly made me aware is the early spotting a week before im even due when im always on time and the bad cramps yday.
I seem to be a little more tired lately too and using the toilet a tiny bit more.
Also been really hot n sweating all yday and today , but not sure if thats the nice weather we've just got lol
My test did come back neg today thou but im still quite certain i could be pregnant with reading everyones posts on different threads ad looking up on the internet. Im going to re-test when my AF is due next thurs :)
Let me know how you get on hun xx

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
Well i did a test on Friday in the end and that was BFN, so I haven't been too desperate to test again since.
However since Friday I have been getting AF pains as well and been getting them ever since, but nothing to show for it yet. Due Wednesday so hopefully I'll know either way by then.
I'm still reading things and thinking it sounds hopeful but then the rest of me knows really that most of what I'm getting is probably just down to AF!
How are your symptoms now, had anything else over the weekend?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->